State rests rebuttal case- thread #164

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I am reviewing the freeman girl's testimony, right?

I'll check back afterward . Hehe........"children of the corn"' lmao.

Someone just please tell me that after conviction, she won't be able to profit. I am sincerely concerned about this. It makes me sick.

First page woot!

On a more serious note. I'll give d. Freeman a pass since I heard about his tragedy.

I would like to give him a pass as well but it seems to me that his was in her corner before his terrible tragedy. I'm very sure she duped many people but so far not many have come forward. I'm sorry to say that I believe that the Freeman's have issues and are easily fooled. Just the type of people that JA liked, people to be manipulated.

Please, please don't get me wrong, I do feel terrible for them, both for their personal loss and for being pawns.

So is Spanx another name for 'girdle'. :)

I don't think they're a girdle....when I was a girl, Spanx where the big panties you wore under your way too short cheer leading skirt. They're big old granny panties that cover everything because it should be covered. Today there are many versions of "spanx", yummy tummy comes to mind. That's not your granny's girdle, but it does keep things where they should be.

Note to post...I never will ever in this life time admit to being a cheerleader...ever..:)

Always, MOO

Day 11 part 3........ Funny , Jodi drawing lines in a comp book as Lisa in on the stand......the nurmi pukes for a few minutes that feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel like hours....then comes Desiree F. Funny shtick.

I would like to give him a pass as well but it seems to me that his was in her corner before his terrible tragedy. I'm very sure she duped many people but so far not many have come forward. I'm sorry to say that I believe that the Freeman's have issues and are easily fooled. Just the type of people that JA liked, people to be manipulated.

Please, please don't get me wrong, I do feel terrible for them, both for their personal loss and for being pawns.

May I ask what personal loss if you don't mind.:seeya:

I think there was a weird dynamic with Freemans, Jodi and Travis.
Dan liked Jodi and Desiree liked Travis.

I'm curious about Jodi's fixation/obsession with Travis. She seems to speak of him with such admiration. And she speaks of him a very very lot; diary, interviews, witnesses. When she spoke of how Travis would do things, it could have seemed that she truly wanted to be like him, to be him. Her coworker said she called him before work and would not come inside until he answered. She called him during work and after work. And after he "passed away" she spoke of him as though he were a god, so very special and so, so generous to herself and others.

But then there were the (around?) May 26 texts. Travis calls her on all the things we have come to learn about her, without being specific, but the lying, behaving like a *advertiser censored*, a psychopath, being lazy, irresponsible, being evil, scamming, and deeply hurtful. And he died app. 9 days later.

And she waxed eloquent about the superpower awesomeness that was Travis after brutally killing him 3 ways.

I guess I am still just stunned by this killer. And I shouldn't be?

:cursing:A very interesting tweet on JA's twitter about an hour ago. Says she is working on a project to help support domestic violence shelters and she hope it takes off this week.

:cursing:A very interesting tweet on JA's twitter about an hour ago. Says she is working on a project to help support domestic violence shelters and she hope it takes off this week.

TY for this, I won't give her twitter a click, because I don't know how that works...but REALLY, she's doing that now. I guess it's good because that money should go to something worthwhile other than her, but I was really kind of hoping the Alexander family would be able to get those funds. :(

I agree with everything. And because she will enjoy LWOP, selling her art for thousand of dollars and enjoying life behind bars, I want her to get the death penalty. I would learn to live with LWOP, but I want her sentenced to death. And again, I was against the DP before this case. :facepalm:
My heart goes out to you - it must be hard to want Arias to be Found Guilty and be sentenced to Death Row (given the fact that you prior to Travis Alexander's egregious murder you were against the Death Penalty). Arias is monstrous.

Travis Alexander's family, and, friends that loved him during his life have had they lives destroyed by Arias. People that never knew Travis Alexander are collectively captivated by the tragic loss of Travis Alexander (a man that they never knew personally). Travis Alexander life was ended for no sane reason by a malodorous Arias.

We know the inhuman and evil wrath that Arias unleashed onto Travis Alexander on June 4, 2008. Some of us have viewed the Medical Examiners Photos of Travis Alexander's mutilated body. Arias since June 4th 2008 has known that she mutilated Travis Alexander.

Arias for almost five years has behaved pleased, satisfied, and joyful. More so, Arias has shown herself to be untroubled with the knowledge that she mutilated Travis Alexander. Her enthusiasm after slaughtering Travis Alexander is upsetting - Arias bold and "chipper" inserted herself to help police (with Travis Alexander's murder investigation), she eagerly got herself to Travis Alexander's memorial (knowing that she mutilated him), mutilating Travis Alexander filled Arias with such passion & zest that she wrote an 18 page letter to Travis Alexander's family knowing that she mutilated him, Arias sent an Iris flower arrangement to Travis Alexander's family (this IMO is extremely haunting, creepy, and cruel).

During the trial Arias appears to be lively. At times Arias shows her buoyancy as she "directs" the courtroom - nodding her head in a direct manner to give someone in the courtroom some type of instructions, smiling when being questioned by The State Prosecutor, showing off her practice hand movements to "show off" her finger. Arias is cheerful - she is the star of the courtroom. Arias is vivid with happiness - she is the smartest person in the courtroom: Arias sees herself as Einstein.

During the trial, Arias can easily balance being a star, an intellectual, a knowledgeable attorney with also being a brilliant artist. The dark subject matter of Travis Alexander's murder at her hands does not interfere with sketching and creating her artwork.

The unintelligent people may think that being on trial for your life would be all consuming - Arias is not phased. Arias has the state of mind to Twitter - to think of cunning words to insult The State Prosecutor, Nancy Grace - people that Arias finds to be idiotic, stupid, and unfunny.

During her trial Arias has not illustrated that she feels solemn - she has not shown that this trial is somber.

Arias murdered Travis Alexander almost five years ago. She could not take a couple of months to refrain from Twittering, and, bragging about her art?

Lots of people refrain from Twittering, and, doing activities that they enjoy for months because of a stressful life event ("I have not done that in months since stressful life event"). The stressful life event could be divorce, buying/selling a home, raising children, having to have a new roof put on a home, car breaking down, replacing plumbing in home, planning a wedding, concentrating on finding a job, studying for exams.

Arias can play a part - a role. I do not know why Arias would refuse to show The State of Arizona respect, Travis Alexander's family respect - especially during the melancholy atmosphere of this trial, and, the seriousness of this trial. This is why I am not certain if Arias is so satisfied with herself - that it does not matter to her if she gets LWOP or the death penalty. I think that she believes that she is a star - some famous "stars" are "prisoners" too - she may be in prison but that will not deter her from being cheerful and taking pleasure in knowing that she accomplished everything that she wanted to: Fame, Known Artist, Notoriety, Fans, Taking Travis Alexander's Life.

you know,if i was on this jury once we retired to deliberate the first words out my mouth would be "is the beatch serious?" with a raised eyebrow. i dont see how they can come to a conclusion other the guilty of premeditated first degree

TY for this, I won't give her twitter a click, because I don't know how that works...but REALLY, she's doing that now. I guess it's good because that money should go to something worthwhile other than her, but I was really kind of hoping the Alexander family would be able to get those funds. :(

You don't need twitter. It was on the St vs Jodi Arias facebook page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa