State rests rebuttal case- thread #164

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whew happy to be back here! I was just in another thread that should be called "Time to Trash the Victim".

WTH!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

ETA: someone should alert Dior to that pic

She traced Grace Kelly and Elizabeth Taylor too.

What a putz she is LMAO

I do think that the girl can draw and color on a HS level, that's about it. Let's talk about John Wayne Gacy's clowns. Now that is art, lol.

I think she has made arrangements with the jail about Jodi being transferred back and/or her dinner. Otherwise she would have ended the day at "drop dead time". Nurmi coined that phrase months ago so he must know of arrangements being made already. She was adamant about staying until they finished on Wednesday and I have no doubt that's how it will be, unless Jodi has a "migraine". Personally, I think she didn't want to grant the surrebuttal, but was fearful of an appeal later. I also think she has limited them a great deal in what they may ask the witness. She's not gonna have them go back and forth or spend 3 hours on his CV and what experience he has.

I'd think he'd be re-writing his CV as we speak. After ALV putting on her CV that she was a keynote speaker when she wasn't and then Dr. D. saying she did not want to "pad" her CV this expert would be crazy not to cut his down. We know the jury has already been school on that.

Rose, I realize Flores is not a medical man. However, he said Horn told him the shot was first. Flores even reported this in legal proceedings. Horn repeatedly denies ever speaking to Flores. I think Horn's written report is ambiguous and I question "who said what when." I don't expect Flores to have the medical expertise, but I find it difficult to believe that he "misunderstood."

I agree with you. I can see how this happened with Dr. Horn. He performs an average of 200-300 autopsies a year with the assistance of staff. He performed this autopsy almost 5 years ago. He is required to render an opinion based on his clinical judgement. Over time, that opinion may change slightly. IMO, Detective Flores, the real Hero in all of this, is very detailed oriented and knows every aspect of the investigation. I think he could recite from memory all the details in this case. IMO, the DT was trying to poke holes in the investigation conducted. They did not succeed.If the DT truly thought that the manner of death was different than what was testified to, they would have spent more tax payer money on it. They did not see the need. That should say something. JMV

I'm not sure why there is a misunderstanding (in the trial) about Dr. Horn's autopsy findings.

Dr. Horn signed Travis Alexander's autopsy on July 15, 2008 - On the 7-15-08 autopsy Dr. Horn states "Cause of Death as Sharp Force Trauma of neck and torso. Manner: Homicide."

Dr. Horn's Report of Autopsy of Travis Alexander Date of Examination is June 12, 2008. Again, it is signed by Dr. Horn on July 15, 2008. Dr. Horn writes the date 07/15/08 in his own handwriting along with his signature.

I do not know if Dr. Horn meant to write 06/15/08 and by accident wrote 07/15/08 (considering the date of examination was June 12, 2008). After examining Travis Alexander - Dr. Horn would have to wait on toxicologically results.

According to The Report of Autopsy there is about a month between the time that Dr. Horn examined Travis Alexander's body - wrote and signed his report. However, on his report Dr. Horn list the "cause of death as Sharp Force Trauma of neck and torso."

Perhaps Det. Flores was going "back and forth" between which injury came first. Therefore, Det. Flores has a memory of discussing this with Dr. Horn - and perhaps was not certain himself until his report was finalized on July 15, 2008.

I do not know. However, I once thought that Arias shot Travis Alexander first. However, after reading the autopsy and seeing some of the Medical Examiner's photos - I believe that Arias stabbed Travis Alexander first, and, that Arias shot Travis Alexander last.

Here is a link to Dr. Horn's Report of Autopsy for Travis Alexander. I hope that it is helpful. It is confusing as to why there was any misunderstanding in court about how Travis Alexander was murdered - given Dr. Horn's report.

http://cnninsession.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/redactedtravisautopsy.pdf

:floorlaugh: Maybe Jodi doesn't understand what the word "copyright" means.

And Jennifer Willmott was so concerned about the copyright of the psychological tests Dr. Demarte did!! Remember she was so offended that Juan may have gotten a copy of the tests when he interviewed Dr. D?:floorlaugh:

It's pretty late in the game, and DT has failed to make the domestic abuse real, IMO.

I don't know about anyone else, but I haven't believed any of the supposed four incidents of violence Jodi and her experts have tried so hard to make real.

These supposely highly-charged incidence of abuse aren't even described as fully as some of the countless sex scenes I had to listen to in Nurmi slow motion timing.

The four incidents lack the depth to be real. Reminds me of Jodi's bland tracings with
no depth, almost but no cigar.

JMO and MOO

It's pretty late in the game, and DT has failed to make the domestic abuse real, IMO.

I don't know about anyone else, but I haven't believed any of the supposed four incidents of violence Jodi and her experts have tried so hard to make real.

These supposely highly-charged incidence of abuse aren't even described as fully as some of the countless sex scenes I had to listen to in Nurmi slow motion timing.

The four incidents lack the depth to be real. Reminds me of Jodi's bland tracings with
no depth, almost but no cigar.

JMO and MOO

I was re-watching some of the trial on YouTube & Dr. Demarte testifies about the other psychologist hired by the defense--Dr. Carp. Jodi told Carp "significantly more" DV incidents, much more than the 4 she then told Samuels & ALV. That, to me, is proof she's lying about all of it.

Whew happy to be back here! I was just in another thread that should be called "Time to Trash the Victim".

WTH!

LOL Nhic! I ventured ONCE into that thread myself and wanted to run for the hills. Their excuse is that they need to look at every tiniest aspect of why JA is odd which includes TA, his childhood, the Mormon church, his friends blah blah blah blah. If you ask me, it's what I just said, an excuse.

So jodi continues to steal....now it's other folks artwork. Here's a priceless little gem from her twatter page:

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 3h
I'm working on a little project that is going to help support domestic violence shelters.I'm hoping it'll be off the ground this coming week

Quick -- I gotta go find my puke bucket!

And Jennifer Willmott was so concerned about the copyright of the psychological tests Dr. Demarte did!! Remember she was so offended that Juan may have gotten a copy of the tests when he interviewed Dr. D?:floorlaugh:

The copyrighted issue JW brought up during cross is ridiculous! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

If the twitter got you mad, there is a rumor going on that Ghost Hunters and Taps are going to film at Ta's old house and see if they can contact him. Now I think this is totally absurd and really don't believe it. If so, it would be a terrible slap in the face to the Alexanders. This is only a rumor I found per someone else's twitter.

I hesitate to post this, so don't yell at me please. Remember reading KCL's account of the day she went with one of the Alexander girls and met the new homeowner? The homeowner told the Alexander sister after some unusual things going on in the home and a shadow she sees. Everyone feels differently about spirits and whether they exist or not. I personally do believe from firsthad experience that my husband, son and I have all experienced.

Since she only cares about herself I will assume she is referring to being acquitted of murder this week. :giggle:

Didn't the felon Anthony say she was going to start a project too -- to help find missing children? Well, we all know how that worked out!

I don't think Arias can come up with an independent thought on her own. It's impossible.

:banghead:

I hesitate to post this, so don't yell at me please. Remember reading KCL's account of the day she went with one of the Alexander girls and met the new homeowner? The homeowner told the Alexander sister after some unusual things going on in the home and a shadow she sees. Everyone feels differently about spirits and whether they exist or not. I personally do believe from firsthad experience that my husband, son and I have all experienced.

I just posted that account above. I am hoping KCL will come on thread and comment. jmo

They both liked Jodi enough to not help get Justice for Travis.

I still want to know what "over the top" means that Desiree used that description to make
Travis sound rageful on the trip to Havaseupi. JMO

He prolly burped and neglected to say "excuse me". Sound snarky? I am just sick of the lies.... anyone affiliated with her is suspect, if u ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan