State rests rebuttal case- thread #164

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are, I have 2 and my daughter has 1 and a half! The half is her little Shetland pony she learned to ride on when she was 3...she's now 16 and has a Morgan, but the pony is more like a big dog!!

This week has been the first week we've had our windows open, was 70's yesterday but we had snow about 5 days ago. I have 2 peacocks and let them out of their winter pen and the boy (go figure!) has been yelling since about 4 am!! I CAN'T SLEEP!!!

Wondering if I ca tape his beak shut!!! Just kidding...we're all quite used to it by now!

H! The lady down the street has two peacocks and they scream all the time. You want to hear screaming get a flock of guinea hens!
I LOVE little shetlands!

I will do my chores early and hope the jury comes back on Monday. I think they will. This will be jodis reaction:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: isnt that what she does? Who the hell else cries with only one hand on their face?

Bt there are NO tears. All she does is wipe her nose.

Did he seem afraid (or something) to anyone else?? Perhaps just his personality?

I know what your talking about. I think he had just come to the realization of what really happened. Thats why he sounded the way he did. I think he was shocked. JM questions in itself was an eye opener for him

I am still reading through the thread so not sure if this has been mentioned, but over on the Facebook page they are exposing her "art" as traced and/or copied magazine ads. They have the originals next to Jodi's "work". Looks like she is going to have some new legal issues real soon!!

H! The lady down the street has two peacocks and they scream all the time. You want to hear screaming get a flock of guinea hens!
I LOVE little shetlands!

I live in NY. I only see animals at the zoo..

I am still reading through the thread so not sure if this has been mentioned, but over on the Facebook page they are exposing her "art" as traced and/or copied magazine ads. They have the originals next to Jodi's "work". Looks like she is going to have some new legal issues real soon!!

Whos face book page?

The State vs Jodi Arias~ Travis Alexander murder trial is what the page is named. I would post the link but am on my phone. Worth seeing.

Edited because I had the name wrong

good afternoon (well here anyway) :seeya:

one more day closest to justice but i am getting ants in my pants waiting. im betting the jurors are enjoying the long break though,they definitely deserve it

The pic that looked like Tanisha is a copy of an ad.

ETA - Changed the pics to this which is from http://twitter.com/Lori_Donald
The real problem with all the tweets though is she's getting the attention she so desperately craves. The sooner she is in Perryville the better, but sentencing etc is going to take a couple of months isn't it?

This all really fits her personality though. All she can do is copy others.

Btw someone has reported JA to Dior and Guess already :floorlaugh:

The State vs Jodi Arias Justice for Travis Alexander is what the page is named. I would post the link but am on my phone. Worth seeing.

It's all over Twitter too. That's where I got the picture which shows all the images. Attached again.

ETA - Some of these pics are listed as NOT FOR SALE on her site however the JAIIS says they were sold. The lips picture currently is for sale.

Attachments

• allcopies.gif
    allcopies.gif
    201.6 KB · Views: 70
Your right. She reminds me of Dianne Downs.

I always think the exact same thing, she is Diane Downs, Jr. when she has the perfectly folded tissue. I recall the prosecutor hammering that home , that even the rag she claimed to have grabbed to put over her gunshot wound as she drove to the hospital, just so happened to have the blood in the perfect pattern. If one were frantic they would just grab the rag, it would be in a mess. Instead he opened it up, folded in , once , twice and there it was for all to see, she had laid it out neatly, in advance! I always think of that when I see Jodi with the perfect, still dry tissue.

http://youtu.be/89h_xWapmWY

and, Jodi likely will think just like Diane, "I'll be out in six months, right after my appeal". WRONG!!
http://youtu.be/vXi5P6uMUWs

Her two children were adopted by the prosecutor and his wife. How amazing are those two beautiful people to do that?

It's all over Twitter too. That's where I got the picture which shows all the images. Attached again.

Thank you!! Just saw it this morning. Went from being half awake to belly laughing in less than 10 seconds. Girl is dumber than any stump I have ever come across!!

HA!!!! You're right, she's going to have SOME legal issues VERY SOON!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Well .. I hate to tell you fellow sleuthers, but all my defensive moves designed to keep my DH at bay in regards to trial watching have failed miserably .. he had the talk with me today. In the marriage stakes my slackness has not gone unnoticed. He does not believe I vacuum every second day (even though I've been leaving the machine out at least that often in an attempt to delude) nor does he think my 'online work' is really paying off (yes, I have been 'working online' albeit not effectively) so it looks like I'll be returning to the real world and real work soon :(

Interestingly enough he said he DIDN'T have a problem with me 'websleuthing' so clearly, instantly minimising the screen, and popping up a graphics project whenever he was behind me DID work!! He just can't understand why a logo takes three days ...

I think a long weekend break whirlwind cleanup can buy you a few days.

Just pull an Arias, and copy someone else's 'artwork' for your design. Nothing unethical about that, is there?

Quick, grab the bleach and drench the shower! The smell will be so strong that he will naturally believe that you've cleaned!

I wonder if Nurmi or Wilma will be representing her??!! I sure hope AZ doesn't have to pay THAT bill!!!

:floorlaugh::scared::fence::facepalm:

HA!!!! You're right, she's going to have SOME legal issues VERY SOON!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

LMAO I said NEW legal issues very soon. Not that she doesn't have enough already lol

This could even be a photoshop function of turning a photo into a drawing...unless she did them while in prison..she probably did just trace. I wonder if that is what she is so busy doing in the courtroom? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Sorry to say but I've not gotten to Twitter (or Facebook :facepalm:)...I'm still adjusting to my cell phone...don't say it!!!

The pics in the thumb you attached, is Jodi actually claiming to have "drawn" all those?? Why now she knows, murder IS NOT therapy for BPD!

against my better judgement i went and had a look at "team arias" facebook page,now its not as bad as JAII but i was mostly disturbed by someone claiming nurmi was eye-candy? :facepalm::scared:

Sorry to say but I've not gotten to Twitter (or Facebook :facepalm:)...I'm still adjusting to my cell phone...don't say it!!!

The pics in the thumb you attached, is Jodi actually claiming to have "drawn" all those?? Why now she knows, murder IS NOT therapy for BPD!

Don' feel bad, me neither. I just do not want to be that connected!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa