Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #9 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason her smile is really annoying me.
I really hope she is just another victim in all of this.I really,really couldn't handle it if came out she was involved in all this.I also hope the little girl has never seen her dad's violent side.

On the news last night I believe that it was shown from the younger brother U Tube Account back in March him and the little girl talking, I really believe that they should not have shown the little girl, she is only 3 and has nothing to do with this, but you now the media, anything to sell.

Boston probe eyes slain Canadian jihadist, source says

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/29/us/boston-attack/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

William Plotnikov and six others died in a firefight with Russian forces in the southwestern republic of Dagestan in July 2012, while Tsarnaev was visiting the region, the source said. The 23-year-old Plotnikov was born in Russia, but his family moved to Canada when he was a teenager.

ITA. She was around TT/DT. She was in that apartment. Heck, they have a daughter - a female child. It could be her DNA. If they had the pressure cookers sitting out for days or weeks, surely a female in the house could've picked it up, moved it.

I'm sure they tried to keep them hidden from KRT if they were to be used for bombs (I really think she is innocent), but if one appeared in the home, then I'm sure that wouldn't be scream 'bomb alert' to any normal person. Maybe now it would, after the fact, but not beforehand.

To play devil's advocate, even if KRT were guilty, her DNA on a pressure cooker that had been in a home she lived is grasping for straws.

ETA - Just had another thought. Maybe they have her DNA on something else also - something they don't want to disclose yet. They needed a DNA sample but didn't want to show evidence just yet so went with the pressure cooker for now. Possible?
I really think she is innocent), I do too but I do not know why. YOur notion about DNA for something else now that is interesting. Would they get in trouble tho if down the road it turns out that it was for something else but that the folks let the defense attorney beleive they wanted to see if some pressure cooker had some DNA.

Is that somthing with discovery?

Re: DNA
We don't know what KT has told LE and we don't know the full extent of what evidence they've gathered. If she has claimed she knew nothing, saw nothing, had absolutely no idea and their gathered evidence is leaning to otherwise, the DNA could be huge, IMO, especially with the above mention of unidentified fingerprint as well. For example, if she denied any knowledge of pressure cookers and then DNA and print comes back as hers, she's got some splainin' to do!

And Hitler loved his dog and was even sentimental enough to marry Eva Braun on his last day in the bunker. Well adjusted "kids" don't write 6 months prior to the bombing that they are ready to leave the country which has given them so much opportunity and freedom. And they definitely don't participate in bombing plots. The efforts by the media to "humanize" the bombers is getting tiresome. DT was a slacker, a poor student and a pothead. TT's boxing career didn't have to end. He could have turned pro and from the accounts of those who knew him as a boxer, he could have made a decent income as a club fighter. He chose to give up boxing. I am much more interested in how they got their money and who may have helped them than I am interested in the why. All MOO

BBM - well, teenagers bite the hands that feed them pretty regularly. Had he not become a mass murderer, the fact that he simultaneously worked to attain citizenship while claiming that he wanted leave the US wouldn't be way off in left field for the melodrama of someone his age. It's the equivalent of living off your parents because you don't want to work hard enough to have your own place, but complaining bitterly to your friends about your parents and the necessity of living there.

I'm far more interested in the "why" of the bombing. I can easily imagine the how - the simple bombs, the unformed plan, some internet searches. Those aren't mysteries. But I can't figure out the motivation in DT, which really does seem to be a mystery. And a scary one. No previous signs, no violent history, no signs of sociopathy, no one hearing him say radical things - but he becomes (nearly) a suicide bomber. That scares me. The "why" (though we may never know it) would at least show us the path that we weren't expecting and couldn't see in him.

The humanization part is IMO pretty important. It's like if you're trying to be aware of child molesters, you don't just look for white, windowless vans and long overcoats. You'll miss 99% of the reality. Same with terrorists - they are not just the scary, wild-eyed radicals.

We all need to remember that when they got here they did try to assimilate. Dad got job, mom got job, mom got training, kids doing well in school, two skilled athletes, they did the entire dance to get their citizenship.

They had loud arguments according to sources, there was domestic violence dynamics – hardly what one would call different than 197 million other citizens of the country.

They tried to assimilate, failed. No different than all the citizens now who are fed up, stressed, unemployed, can’t get health care, etc etc.

For many years they tried to get it together.

I firmly believe that he, like his father, left here and DID NOT PLAN on returning. All the stuff we are finding out about now (the Canadian guy angle) makes me think he fled Russia, and had nowhere to go.

My only caveat here – I think Mom has been super crazy with America for decades.

Now what happens when you cage an angry animal – its gets aggressive and lethal no

What I find interesting is that Mom shoplifts from a high end, upscale department store and steals clothes(not food ect) and she is seen carrying a Louis Vitton handbag while being photographed after the bombings. No trouble getting into that western lifestyle as far as lovely clothes/ goods are concerned!!

Tsarnaev family received $100G in benefits

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinio.../04/tsarnaev_family_received_100g_in_benefits

The Tsarnaev family, including the suspected terrorists and their parents, benefited from more than $100,000 in taxpayer-funded assistance — a bonanza ranging from cash and food stamps to Section 8 housing from 2002 to 2012, the Herald has learned.

I'd be willing to bet that during the tax years 2011 & 2012 (for tax years 2010 & 2011), KRT and TT also got upwards to $3,000 a year for the EIC.

Just one more thought on the desire to take these two VERY VIOLENT offenders alive:

Who here thinks that if the two bad guys had been either two urban-styled young Black men or two camo-styled skin heads (who perpetrated the Boston attacks, the shooting of two police officers, the car jacking, the subsequent car chase ending in a shootout, in a residential neighborhood with explosives being "lobbed" at LE) that LE would have thought twice about shooting to kill?

Not saying it is wrong or right but as my dear old daddy would've said, "I'll goll damn guarantee ya those two Sons of B@#$^es would have been left dead as door nails...lying in the middle of the road!" And, I'd be willing to bet that a lot more videos of the shootout would be coming to light and the neighbors would have still come out dancin' in the streets. JMO, and all that.

I apologize if this has been posted already, but I think the eldest brother did this crime:

http://m.wcvb.com/news/Boston-Marat...er/-/17428308/19846460/-/proy1mz/-/index.html

In my opinion, these are the reason I think he did it:

1) He started to view his friends as infidels as he became more radicalized.

2) Marijauna was sprinkled on the murdered young men's bodies. I believe this was a symbol left behind. This symbol suggests the murderer's reason for killing the 3 men.

3) No money was taken. The murderer did not kill them because a deal went bad or because he wanted their money for other reasons (addiction, material items, etc.)

4) The men died because their throats were cut with a lot of force. This reminds me of the beheadings in the mideast.

5) he was the last person seen with one of the murdered men.

JMO

I wonder if she is afraid to speak badly of TT and DT. Maybe that is why she isn't saying anything? If her in-laws were my in-laws, I would be afraid.
Especially to speak against the older brother who the mother seems particularly fond of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I thought about that too. I certainly would be scared of the family, and not only of them, but also of other radicals/terrrorists! She might end up on someone's hit list if she speaks out and reveals details that point to other people involved. Scary!!

Nevertheless, she should have been taken to FBI offices and officially questioned as a witness. She is one of the most important witnesses in this case imo. All :moo:

Doing all she "can" may mean she could do more, but it wouldn't be in her best interest. In an article posted earlier, FBI revealed that they are still in negotiations for further interviews. She lived in an apartment with the bomber. Not much space, no garage or shed for bomb building. If the bombs were built in the apartment, it's hard to imagine she didn't see something, even if it only appears suspicious in hindsight. If the bombs weren't built in the apartment, that would suggest accessories to the plot. I haven't read anything about KR that I would consider incriminating, but I've also seen nothing that rules out any knowledge or involvement. I would like to know if there were search warrants for the DNA sample and the search of her parents house. Fox was reporting the FBI took her lap top and what I think they described as luggage or a suitcase. All MOO

See, all this makes me suspicious. Negotiating for interviews, house search, the taking of the laptop and other things.

Yes we haven't read anything incriminating but that doesn't mean it isn't there. The lawyer seems to be very efficient, shielding her well from FBI and media.

:fence:

On the news last night I believe that it was shown from the younger brother U Tube Account back in March him and the little girl talking, I really believe that they should not have shown the little girl, she is only 3 and has nothing to do with this, but you now the media, anything to sell.

yeah I saw that video...she's too too cute.....uggghh and I hate that I kind of feel like those teenage girls that comment on that video...it's so hard to understand because DT just seems like a sweet kid.It kills me,TT is easy to hate but I can't feel that way about DT,that's why I'm just hoping KR is not involved because it would be hard to hate her also.I keep telling myself DT is guilty without a doubt and it's true it doesn't matter why he did it,he did it...he was SMILING when he did it!!! it just breaks my heart !

I apologize if this has been posted already, but I think the eldest brother did this crime:

http://m.wcvb.com/news/Boston-Marat...er/-/17428308/19846460/-/proy1mz/-/index.html

In my opinion, these are the reason I think he did it:

1) He started to view his friends as infidels as he became more radicalized.

2) Marijauna was sprinkled on the murdered young men's bodies. I believe this was a symbol left behind. This symbol suggests the murderer's reason for killing the 3 men.

3) No money was taken. The murderer did not kill them because a deal went bad or because he wanted their money for other reasons (addiction, material items, etc.)

4) The men died because their throats were cut with a lot of force. This reminds me of the beheadings in the mideast.

5) he was the last person seen with one of the murdered men.

JMO

I'm heavily leaning towards his involvement also. And, I think you are correct about #2 being a sign. Maybe TT was upset his friend was involved with the sale of MJ somehow, perhaps they were invading someone's turf, or it had to do with...? I also find it significant that two of the three guys were Jewish.

I personally do not feel sorry for KRT, she chose to be subservient to this monster. I actually feel more sorry for DT and only because he was brought up by and influenced by a derailed mother who obviously valued her eldest son over everyone else in that sad family. Their social/cultural beliefs encouraged the path of the two brothers. The unearned feeling of entitlement and the parents pressure on TT, to be the father-figure for DT, would ultimately lead to his bullying personality. DT, probably did what he was told by the older TT.

But for KRT, she had a choice. She was not born & bred into any of that chaos or culture. She needs to grow a pair, IMO.

Just want to get this off my chest. Has it occurred to anyone that KRT looks PG?

BBM - well, teenagers bite the hands that feed them pretty regularly. Had he not become a mass murderer, the fact that he simultaneously worked to attain citizenship while claiming that he wanted leave the US wouldn't be way off in left field for the melodrama of someone his age. It's the equivalent of living off your parents because you don't want to work hard enough to have your own place, but complaining bitterly to your friends about your parents and the necessity of living there.

I'm far more interested in the "why" of the bombing. I can easily imagine the how - the simple bombs, the unformed plan, some internet searches. Those aren't mysteries. But I can't figure out the motivation in DT, which really does seem to be a mystery. And a scary one. No previous signs, no violent history, no signs of sociopathy, no one hearing him say radical things - but he becomes (nearly) a suicide bomber. That scares me. The "why" (though we may never know it) would at least show us the path that we weren't expecting and couldn't see in him.

The humanization part is IMO pretty important. It's like if you're trying to be aware of child molesters, you don't just look for white, windowless vans and long overcoats. You'll miss 99% of the reality. Same with terrorists - they are not just the scary, wild-eyed radicals.

The Tsarnaevs lived in a diverse city with a large immigrant population. They had support from the community, the family (Uncle Ruslan sent them money) and the government. They had educational opportunities. They were free, thanks to political asylum, from nightly firefights between rebel and government forces. Nothing there to suggest "disaffection and alienation" as a root cause of their crimes. They apparently opposed US military involvement in the mideast. Many others do as well, but they generally engage in letter writing campaigns, peaceful protests, etc. and don't resort to bomb throwing.

I don't think the why is that mysterious. The brothers were exposed to a radical philosophy by one of following; the internet, local radicals, perhaps their own mother or some combination. They fell under the influence of the twisted values of that radical philosophy and acted accordingly. All MOO

What I don't understand is why on earth would they leave an alleged hostage in an unlocked hijacked vehicle while they BOTH walked into the gas station to buy snacks in the midst of a car jacking? It doesn't make sense they would both exit the vehicle at that point in time leaving the hostage unattended after they held him hostage at gun point for apparently over an hour. So they nonchalantly just left him to buy snacks?

http://www.bellenews.com/2013/04/23...ed-bull-and-doritos-at-cambridge-gas-station/

Something just occurred to me again. I keep meaning to bring it up and keep forgetting.

From the chase and the resulting shootout, there absolutely should be dashcam footage. We have heard nothing about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member