Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #9 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I don't understand is why on earth would they leave an alleged hostage in an unlocked hijacked vehicle while they BOTH walked into the gas station to buy snacks in the midst of a car jacking? It doesn't make sense they would both exit the vehicle at that point to time leaving the hostage unattended after they held him hostage at gun point for apparently over an hour. And then nonchalantly just left him to buy snacks.

http://www.bellenews.com/2013/04/23...ed-bull-and-doritos-at-cambridge-gas-station/

That article is wrong. They didn't both leave the vehicle. DT left, and TT put the gun in the pocket of the car door while he fiddled with the GPS. That's when the hostage made a run for it. Still pretty stupid, but thankfully he did it so the hostage was able to escape.

That article is wrong. They didn't both leave the vehicle. DT left, and TT put the gun in the pocket of the car door while he fiddled with the GPS. That's when the hostage made a run for it. Still pretty stupid, but thankfully he did it so the hostage was able to escape.

So why is TT captured on the CCTV too? DT is wearing the same jumper he was captured in. If the hostage made a run for it, when was this video taken? Can not imagine they would so smoothly BOTH be entering the gas station in the midst of such angst? No offense but all we have heard of the hostage is his name is "Danny" and he's Chinese. I saw his representation on tv say TT let him answer his cell phone midst car jacking. Why on earth would you be letting anyone answer a phonecall at gunpoint?

I personally do not feel sorry for KRT, she chose to be subservient to this monster. I actually feel more sorry for DT and only because he was brought up by and influenced by a derailed mother who obviously valued her eldest son over everyone else in that sad family. Their social/cultural beliefs encouraged the path of the two brothers. The unearned feeling of entitlement and the parents pressure on TT, to be the father-figure for DT, would ultimately lead to his bullying personality. DT, probably did what he was told by the older TT.

But for KRT, she had a choice. She was not born & bred into any of that chaos or culture. She needs to grow a pair, IMO.

Respectfully, I strongly disagree. I think DT had as much of a choice as anything else. He wasn't some drone IMO, he knowingly carried out the attack, he knowingly tried to run over some police officers, killing his brother in the process, he tried to elude arrest after the fact. At some point personal responsibility needs to enter in the equation.

As for KRT, who knows. She made a choice to be in that culture but that doesn't mean she knew her husband was going to become a terrorist. A lot of people are married to some that have some radical ideas, political or otherwise but that doesn't mean you suspect your spouse is going to do something crazy like blow up the Boston Marathon.

And CNN have widely misreported this as well. There is not a lot of accurate articles out there. First DT was armed and firing from the boat, then had self inflicted gunshot wound to the throat and now we find out he wasn't armed at all and the throat wound was most likely from the flash grenade thrown into the boat. Fox News and CNN are not the most reliable sources in the case. MOO

I'm going to agree with Cariis. The DNA issue is probably more about coming up with a reason to get her DNA then it is about the pressure cooker. Don't know the reason, but Cariis' is a good suggestion.

Wasn't there a female that was taken in for questioning along with two males (friends of DT)?

Seems somewhere I briefly remember LE found some unraveled or stripped down fireworks somewhere (can't remember where.) It maybe possible to have a DNA match there or on any unexploded pipe bombs they supposedly seized.

So even though DNA on the pressure cooker maybe hard to connect, other items might connect the dots.

Speaking of I heard of a recipe for making milk caramel (Dulce De Leche) at home with a pressure cooker. I'd try it if I had a pressure cooker.

I think the other fireworks were found in a dumpster by the Pizza place, related to the 3 murders.

I'll save you the trouble, and possible danger, of a pressure cooker. Get a can of sweetened condensed milk. Take the paper label off. Put in a pot and add water to about an inch below top. Bring to boil, turn off. Once cool enough to pick up, you can open and pour out some very sweet and rich milk caramel.

President is speaking now on radio about the bombing, guess on t.v. too, at work, can't listen.

Wasn't there a female that was taken in for questioning along with two males (friends of DT)?

I don't know. Don't know that I read that.

I do think that there is some female DNA on a pressure cooker, but have no idea if that is the only reason they want KR's. I just read they are getting fingerprints and DNA from several sources to compare, so I would think that would include friends and neighbors in the apartment building/house. Anyone that would be near the apartment and anything in it, and near the pressure cookers and parts.

So why is TT captured on the CCTV too? DT is wearing the same jumper he was captured in. If the hostage made a run for it, when was this video taken? Can not imagine they would so smoothly BOTH be entering the gas station in the midst of such angst? No offense but all we have heard of the hostage is his name is "Danny" and he's Chinese. I saw his representation on tv say TT let him answer his cell phone midst car jacking. Why on earth would you be letting anyone answer a phonecall at gunpoint?

They left Danny answer the phone because the phone rang TWICE after TT answered a text that came in on Danny's phone (He used an app to translate Chinese to English),from Danny's roommate wondering where he was. TT responded something along the lines of not feeling well and going to sleep overnight at a friend's.

Apparently roommate wasn't buying it, so called Danny's phone twice. The second time TT told Danny to answer it, but not to speak in Chinese or he would kill him.

But he left empty handed after his brother Tamerlan Tsarnaev hammered on the glass front door of the gas station kiosk saying: “We’ve got to go.”

Read more: http://www.bellenews.com/2013/04/23...ritos-at-cambridge-gas-station/#ixzz2RxWreoyT

Respectfully, I strongly disagree. I think DT had as much of a choice as anything else. He wasn't some drone IMO, he knowingly carried out the attack, he knowingly tried to run over some police officers, killing his brother in the process, he tried to elude arrest after the fact. At some point personal responsibility needs to enter in the equation.

As for KRT, who knows. She made a choice to be in that culture but that doesn't mean she knew her husband was going to become a terrorist. A lot of people are married to some that have some radical ideas, political or otherwise but that doesn't mean you suspect your spouse is going to do something crazy like blow up the Boston Marathon.

I agree with the bolded above.

The one redeeming aspect: He is sitting or lying in a 10X10 cell without access to his family, friends, TV or computer. He has plenty of time to listen to his own thoughts.
But now he has a legal team so the alone time will get less and less. For a sociable animal like DT, that time alone must have been torture.

Well, I have to go off to work...doing my mundane job...so I can ultimately contribute to the defense and upkeep of all the monsters. It just doesn't feel right. Live like a piece of sh%^ and I would get everything for free. Work hard, be honest, pay 33% in taxes and worry about how to pay for gas and food. Oh, and don't forget $500 a month for insurance...if only you had that...What kind of F'n message is that?

But he left empty handed after his brother Tamerlan Tsarnaev hammered on the glass front door of the gas station kiosk saying: “We’ve got to go.”

Read more: http://www.bellenews.com/2013/04/23...ritos-at-cambridge-gas-station/#ixzz2RxWreoyT

TT is literally no less than 1 or 2 feet behind him with the door open. So I am not sure how this would have occurred. I'm not defending anyone, I'm just saying we haven't been presented with the accurate facts of what happened. MOO

I'm heavily leaning towards his involvement also. And, I think you are correct about #2 being a sign. Maybe TT was upset his friend was involved with the sale of MJ somehow, perhaps they were invading someone's turf, or it had to do with...? I also find it significant that two of the three guys were Jewish.

My thoughts exactly! Also, this may have been where the younger brother bought his weed, since his friends at UMass Dartmouth had said they thought of him as a pothead. I'm pretty convinced TT killed them. It was almost considered a cold case by LE, until the bombing. This suggests LE couldn't find anyone that would do such a thing in the men's lives. Now it seems there may have been one who could have done such a thing---and his name is TT. JMO

The one redeeming aspect: He is sitting or lying in a 10X10 cell without access to his family, friends, TV or computer. He has plenty of time to listen to his own thoughts.
But now he has a legal team so the alone time will get less and less. For a sociable animal like DT, that time alone must have been torture.

Worst for him I guess: no dope!

My thoughts exactly! Also, this may have been where the younger brother bought his weed, since his friends at UMass Dartmouth had said they thought of him as a pothead. I'm pretty convinced TT killed them. It was almost considered a cold case by LE, until the bombing. This suggests LE couldn't find anyone that would do such a thing in the men's lives. Now it seems there may have been one who could have done such a thing---and his name is TT. JMO

Incredible that he was never questioned even though one of the victims was his best friend and he was the last person to see him alive.

At that time he must have seemed to be a nice guy too, like his brother. What other explanation is there for not questioning him?

Or did FBI simply drop the ball there?

TT is literally no less than 1 or 2 feet behind him with the door open. So I am not sure how this would have occurred. I'm not defending anyone, I'm just saying we haven't been presented with the accurate facts of what happened. MOO

TT was at the door after the hostage escaped. TT was trying to get DT to go NOW because TT knew the gig was up! Store owner/worker interviewed and said DT just dropped the goods and left when his brother banged on the door!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong