AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you. We all knew she was with him, just find it disturbing that now they say "she left with him".

I just watched that video again and if you let it keep playing... part 2 is there also.

IIRC, the only proof we had that Brit left with DH was Chessie saying so. But now that the pings are shown, does this verify that they were together?

Or, does it just verify that their phones were together?

Also, IIRC, there was talk of a white truck (didnt DK have a white truck and live right around the corner?).

I've always found the circumstances surrounding DH's suicide strange, to say the least. He was obviously a control freak that was losing control of everything. Ive also felt that WH knew all along what DH was going to do. I think they planned all of this.. his death, the things found with him, and Brits disappearance. He is still in control. He was a selfish ******* who didnt want to face his downfall. So he chose the easy way, and manipulating LE from the grave would be just his speed. And we all know how WH stands by her man.

Where are you Brit?

go to part 2 and forward to around 1:45. "5 victims :stormingmad:and more than a dozen suspects!!" I can't wait to see who else gets arrested. :jail:

A dozen!!??

I still haven't managed to see part 2 yet, due to somebody hogging the other computer and either me or my tablet being completely stupid but....even with stupid math, doesn't that mean 6 down, 6 to go?

That old chestnut about the first one to the DA wins; Is it possible that RSW was that first one, so that others now have nothing to gain by telling what they know? If so, I'd think that's bad news for Brittney.

A dozen!!??

I still haven't managed to see part 2 yet, due to somebody hogging the other computer and either me or my tablet being completely stupid but....even with stupid math, doesn't that mean 6 down, 6 to go?

Crazy question but did you keep listening after the first segment? On the link I posted a while ago, after part one is over I think it goes to a commercial or something then part two comes on. Don't know if that will work for you but it's worth trying. :)

I really have nothing more to add, but I need to add to my posts. 666 is not a number I want to have next to my name.

Prayers for Britt and Payton.

I love how LE kept saying her disappearance had nothing to do with the sex ring. I dont think anyone here ever believed it either. IMO

I'll have to go back and watch again, but one of the prosecutors (?) stated that they couldn't say the sex ring had anything to do with Brittany because they didn't want to jeopardize the case. They obviously thought Brittany was connected, as they had been wanting to talk to her about the sex ring before she vanished.

The phone is one of the more confusing aspects of this case.

Firstly, how does it ping without a battery?

Do LE actually have the phone, sans battery, and that's how they know it was BW's battery found in the truck? Again, info that might hurt the case if they released it?

ETA: Oh, and LE claimed the last text was from Grand Bay, to a boy who was so screwed up on drugs that he doesn't remember what they talked about.
Couldn't this text be pulled up by the phone carrier? Stories are changing.

Another thing that's baffling to me: Scott reporting the sex abuse when he was actually involved? The victim BW talked to on Facebook named him specifically.

Another thing that's baffling to me: Scott reporting the sex abuse when he was actually involved? The victim BW talked to on Facebook named him specifically.

you touched on ALL the points I wanted to bring up. I think we've been snowed this entire case. that's what I think. Her phone could not have pinged without a battery. The battery would have to have been physically removed, as the back of the phone wasn't found (consistent with it dropping and breaking). I think the battery is meant to throw people off - or DH put the phone with her body and took the battery out so she wouldn't be found. He didn't care when he took his own life.

But that makes me wonder if he wasn't meeting up with someone in a spot that is only known between *friends*. That person meets up with him and shoots him.

So far from all the stories - DH was the ring leader who *made* people do awful things (I don't buy it but whatever). I can only assume that RS told the LE about this because someone he loved was abused and that for him was enough. Maybe the person who wrote her.

What we do know is that people traded sex with DH for pills (drugs) and WH knew about it. I do think a lot of what was said here to be helpful back in the start is all bs. The truth lays with Chessie, Wendy and Donald, Dustin. I think ALL of them know what happened to Brittney. Chessie's choice of words in her interview, the way her eyes darted everywhere as she thought up her response = SHE KNOWS.

She said forever and a day that B left on foot
Now it's "She left with DH".

Well, which is it?! And her husbands' response to what he missed about Brittney?!@!?!? Her looks and her smile. Seriously? Creeper. Sorry if this earns me a time out but Brittney was better off with her dad and step mom.

And her brother almost began to say something (TJ) but stopped himself. His behavior was strange, I'm assuming he high. He obviously has nothing to do with it and is most likely at odds with both sides of the family.

JMO

This case infuriates me.

The phone is one of the more confusing aspects of this case.

Firstly, how does it ping without a battery?

Do LE actually have the phone, sans battery, and that's how they know it was BW's battery found in the truck? Again, info that might hurt the case if they released it?

ETA: Oh, and LE claimed the last text was from Grand Bay, to a boy who was so screwed up on drugs that he doesn't remember what they talked about.
Couldn't this text be pulled up by the phone carrier? Stories are changing.

FWIW.... it is not a known fact that the cell phone battery is Brittney's. Some people believe that it is, some don't.

I think it's to be noted that if WS members didn't do their own investigation or helping with Brittney's step mom and dad - this case would have gone cold. Thank you to those who searched for her and didn't get blinded by the snow storm of lies by family and media. <3

I seriously doubt he suddenly grew a conscience. A leopard can't change his spots.

As to the phone pinging and the battery, don't forget we were told her GPS was not activated. Like that would matter if the battery was removed. Help me figure out why Wendy thought that was important to tell everyone about the GPS.

A big THANK YOU to ALL for posting the latest info and links. What can I say that's allowed?

I just want to cry for all the children, and some of them as young as three years old. :anguish:

Sure, when I first started following this case, I could see things not being reported, but what has been revealed over the year has literally floored me. Keep them all behind bars! More arrests coming down!

We don't have answers yet as to what happened to Brittney. That phone battery in the truck, and a struggle, is depressing news.

:sigh: The only comfort is a sex ring harming children got stopped, and some children are safer - Even one child not being abused is something good.

Special Report: Missing Brittney - The Untold Stories
http://www.fox10tv.com//dpp/news/special_reports/special-report-missing-brittney

It could be like Zwieble was saying above...about the first one to the DA...
Scott probably knew the info was coming out, and he knew he'd be in trouble...so he goes first and tries to make a deal. EXCEPT...he wasn't arrested immediately.

Perhaps he thought he would look like an upstanding person by turning DH in...and would lie about any accusations against him by saying they are mad at him and are lying.

Remember how he was the family "leader" in the searches, etc. at the beginning...

RScott turning himself in first was to strike a deal - period. we have no idea if he was arrested on some other charges and tried to weasel out of them by giving up the "big guy". Which is why he was allowed to roam free. Most of the time narcs are given wires and other things to get a case discovery for the LE.

With everyone saying it's the biggest in AL state history - why wasn't the feds invovled?

RScott turning himself in first was to strike a deal - period. we have no idea if he was arrested on some other charges and tried to weasel out of them by giving up the "big guy". Which is why he was allowed to roam free. Most of the time narcs are given wires and other things to get a case discovery for the LE.

With everyone saying it's the biggest in AL state history - why wasn't the feds invovled?
I was only thinking along the lines of the sex crimes...we have the drugs involved also. Who knows what else!

Remember.....Dustin, Billy, and Derek (before he violated terms) have also been allowed to 'roam free'.
My personal opinion, I don't think Scott was involved heavily in the drug part of all this. He works at TK.
Steel Mills are known to do random drug testing on a regular basis from what I understand.
I believe he was completely obsessed with his victim, and believed wholeheartedly that she would never tell on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmholden913