AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always felt Brittney was due to be charged and she didn't respond because she didn't want to implicate herself. That's why she said she didn't know what was true and what the person was saying. I know it's not a popular opinion and by no means does it mean she's not deserving to be found. When people are involved in things they shouldn't be, and they hear a *bust* is due to happen - they tend to nose around and try to sniff out who's narcing. once they figure it out - they cease contact. I assume that's what happened here. JMO

I know some sleuth social media sites and was wondering if anyone came across this conversation Brittney had with the victim. I ask because if it wasn't seen them is it possible LE was working with Brittney and the conversation was deleted as they got their evidence.

I also wonder if the reporter happened to get any of the screen shots between the family right after that piece of crap was found shot to death. I hope LE has seen this info.

Still self editing my other thoughts to save the Mods the trouble.

I know some sleuth social media sites and was wondering if anyone came across this conversation Brittney had with the victim. I ask because if it wasn't seen them is it possible LE was working with Brittney and the conversation was deleted as they got their evidence.

I also wonder if the reporter happened to get any of the screen shots between the family right after that piece of crap was found shot to death. I hope LE has seen this info.

That's a good set of questions. The way the screen shots flashed on screen didn't look right. It looked as though it was the mobile FB not the computer version. Don't forget the Chessie wanted her password something bad and did end up getting it - and does log into her account. wendy and chessie were more concerned about Brittney's password for her vm and fb than finding her.

From looking at the FOX10 screenshots of Facebook, these are private messages between Brittney and the alleged victim. Not posts that are made available for public view on Facebook. To me, they appear to be private Facebook messages.

If Brittney would have responded the other person would have record of the message. We did see one message from Brittney. Anyone who was messing with Brittney's FB would not be able to delete messages the victim received, only messages on Brittney's page. Now I am wondering where these messages came from? Did they find them on Brittney's page or did the victim save the messages? If the messages were saved on Brittney's page, then if CW and WWH did indeed login to Brittney's FB, they knew about the sexual abuse before LE charged anyone. Hmm, they would have had a heads up on who was about to be charged for raping a child. Absolutely mind blowing

Many, many people took screenshots from Facebook when this case broke. In my opinion, LE knows right where to go if they need anything.

I've always felt Brittney was due to be charged and she didn't respond because she didn't want to implicate herself. That's why she said she didn't know what was true and what the person was saying. I know it's not a popular opinion and by no means does it mean she's not deserving to be found. When people are involved in things they shouldn't be, and they hear a *bust* is due to happen - they tend to nose around and try to sniff out who's narcing. once they figure it out - they cease contact. I assume that's what happened here. JMO

Your scenario is feasible, but do we even know who initiated the FB conversation? It would be helpful in ruling in or out whether Brittney was doing any narcing or sniffing out. In my opinion, there is not enough public information to draw a conclusion regarding why Brittney ceased contact. It is even possible more messages exist and LE is selectively choosing what to share with the public.

FWIW - I am appalled by the words "alleged victim"...

I'm assuming there's more messages and LE is being selective (at least I hope so). I don't believe most of what the media says. according to the story, Brittney initiated contact with the other person. Again, that's what the media leads us to believe. But then again, maybe the messages were deleted? It's really hard telling and like most of the stuff concerning this case, we'll probably never know the truth.

I don't think Chessie or WH did see Brittney's fb prior to her going missing, otherwise they wouldn't have been publicly asking for the passwords to her accounts. But then again my memory is hazy.

I'm assuming there's more messages and LE is being selective (at least I hope so). I don't believe most of what the media says. according to the story, Brittney initiated contact with the other person. Again, that's what the media leads us to believe. But then again, maybe the messages were deleted? It's really hard telling and like most of the stuff concerning this case, we'll probably never know the truth.

I don't think Chessie or WH did see Brittney's fb prior to her going missing, otherwise they wouldn't have been publicly asking for the passwords to her accounts. But then again my memory is hazy.

BBM - Sorry I didn't mean to suggest CH or WWH viewed Brittney's FB before she disappeared. I was suggesting that if Brittney did not delete her FB messages, CW and WWH would have seen this conversation when they hacked into her FB account. Which was prior to any of the rape charges. They viewed Brittney's account before RSW, DK, DHJ, DW, WWH or WB were arrested.

In my opinion, I don't think we can say for fact Brittney iniated the conversation from what the article says. Perez wrote the following but it could be taken many different ways. Especially seeing the "what you said" which appears to me Brittney is responding back.

Brittney writes on May 27, "Hey beautiful. How are you? Tell me what's going on. I don't know what's true and what you said."

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/special_reports/special-report-missing-brittney

Did anyone else get completely creeped out by the home videos with DH in them? I had to look away at the family video with DK, DH and a small child. I know Fox showed it to be sensational (why else?) but still..

I haven't been as good with following many of the fine details lately but this thought keeps coming to mind. It has been said Brit had a pay-as-you-go phone and it was a smart phone, correct? My friend has the same but no internet at home. She keeps up with her FB from her phone when she has "minutes". Not sure how all of that works as I have never had a phone/plan like that.

Has it been said the messages erased from her phone initially by DH's wife were text messages? Could that have been the easiest way to get to Brit's FB account? I know anyone could pick up my phone, press the FB app, and have full access to anything they wanted.

(Sorry if this has already been answered)

I haven't been as good with following many of the fine details lately but this thought keeps coming to mind. It has been said Brit had a pay-as-you-go phone and it was a smart phone, correct? My friend has the same but no internet at home. She keeps up with her FB from her phone when she has "minutes". Not sure how all of that works as I have never had a phone/plan like that.

Has it been said the messages erased from her phone initially by DH's wife were text messages? Could that have been the easiest way to get to Brit's FB account? I know anyone could pick up my phone, press the FB app, and have full access to anything they wanted.

(Sorry if this has already been answered)

Supposedly her phone was never found and they accessed her FB via a computer. I'm not too hip to all the FB drama or speculation though, maybe someone else is.

But for pay as you go smart phones and online access; you're charged a fee for data (same as with a text). It's rather pricy tbh. Brittney was on a plan originally with DH and WH and right before DH offed himself they took her off the plan. I believe she kept the same phone.

From looking at the FOX10 screenshots of Facebook, these are private messages between Brittney and the alleged victim. Not posts that are made available for public view on Facebook. To me, they appear to be private Facebook messages.

If Brittney would have responded the other person would have record of the message. We did see one message from Brittney. Anyone who was messing with Brittney's FB would not be able to delete messages the victim received, only messages on Brittney's page. Now I am wondering where these messages came from? Did they find them on Brittney's page or did the victim save the messages? If the messages were saved on Brittney's page, then if CW and WWH did indeed login to Brittney's FB, they knew about the sexual abuse before LE charged anyone. Hmm, they would have had a heads up on who was about to be charged for raping a child. Absolutely mind blowing

Many, many people took screenshots from Facebook when this case broke. In my opinion, LE knows right where to go if they need anything.

From what I know i'am pretty sure that even if fb messages are deleted they can still be retrived by fb technical support.

Have any of the family taken lie detectors?

according to Chessie in the Fox interview - she was asked to and she consulted with 3 attys to never ever take one provided by LE. She said she would take a lie detector if it was with an atty she chose and questions she picked out. :floorlaugh: Kinda defeats the purpose of it all

BBM - Sorry I didn't mean to suggest CH or WWH viewed Brittney's FB before she disappeared. I was suggesting that if Brittney did not delete her FB messages, CW and WWH would have seen this conversation when they hacked into her FB account. Which was prior to any of the rape charges. They viewed Brittney's account before RSW, DK, DHJ, DW, WWH or WB were arrested.

In my opinion, I don't think we can say for fact Brittney iniated the conversation from what the article says. Perez wrote the following but it could be taken many different ways. Especially seeing the "what you said" which appears to me Brittney is responding back.

Brittney writes on May 27, "Hey beautiful. How are you? Tell me what's going on. I don't know what's true and what you said."

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/special_reports/special-report-missing-brittney

BBM. Hi Lash! See, I didnt take it that way. I took it as Brittney initiating the messages asking what is going on and asking whats true and what the victim said (to LE?). This case drives me crazy.

I think the answer to some of the maddening questions is to look at the obvious and not complicate the overview. Shady people are trying to out smart the rest, that's what is going on. Think like a criminal and the case makes all the more sense.

I'm glad Chessie and her husband chose to do that interview. Their body language said it all, as did the darting eyes and the creepy "I miss her looks" answer. *shiver*. If anyone watched that and didn't take away that Chessie needs to be investigated then I don't know what will open their eyes.

I'll say something nice and comment that she looks 100% healthier than she did last year at this time. Granted there was insane things going on but it was obvious she was using. Her speech and movements, skin tone etc is far clearer. I do worry about her small children that are stuck in this environment. BUT you could see Brittney's dad fighting back tears as well as her step mom, but her bio mom? NOT AT ALL. Speaks volumes.

Does anyone know if there's anything planned for the 1 year mark? Any searches or donations that go towards Payton? i would absolutely financially contribute to a trust for Payton if it's established through a bank and there's no way Chessie would get her hands on it. That little girl needs all the support she can get, financial and otherwise. I'd love to know that she goes to college and has a life that is filled with laughter, love and security.

Astrokitty, Your post brought tears to my eyes and I agree with everything in it. I think its so sad that it took this long for any of them to be investigated.The fall out from this group is astronomical, the generations of children affected and the domino effect from it is almost more than I can comprehend.

mua hahahahahaha!!! That was goooooodddddd!! LOL
Chessie wants to chose her questions if she takes a lie detector test!! Who says that??

I am happy to see more information being released and a big kudos to the reporter putting all this together. Just a few of my own thoughts before I re-read it all again. First, the race to the DA may have started with RSW trying to make a deal but the race isn't over yet. I still think as the trials get closer (glad to hear some are going to trial in August....maybe) and the heat continues to get turned up (with more information about the crimes being discussed), the more likely one will eventually talk to LE. August is still a ways away though.

Regarding Chessie, in my very humble opinion, she knows something. She may not have been "directly" or "hands on" involved with what happened to Brittney, but she knows something and her response about a polygraph just strengthens my belief about that.

I would like to know how the text conversation on the evening of her disappearance ended. The ones prior to that "accidental" message. I'm curious if they seemed to end naturally or abruptly. For lack of a better phrase, did they end in 'mid-sentence".

Final thought, thanks to all for summarizing, posting and updating us on all the new news.

I am happy to see more information being released and a big kudos to the reporter putting all this together. Just a few of my own thoughts before I re-read it all again. First, the race to the DA may have started with RSW trying to make a deal but the race isn't over yet. I still think as the trials get closer (glad to hear some are going to trial in August....maybe) and the heat continues to get turned up (with more information about the crimes being discussed), the more likely one will eventually talk to LE. August is still a ways away though.

Regarding Chessie, in my very humble opinion, she knows something. She may not have been "directly" or "hands on" involved with what happened to Brittney, but she knows something and her response about a polygraph just strengthens my belief about that.

I would like to know how the text conversation on the evening of her disappearance ended. The ones prior to that "accidental" message. I'm curious if they seemed to end naturally or abruptly. For lack of a better phrase, did they end in 'mid-sentence".

Final thought, thanks to all for summarizing, posting and updating us on all the new news.

Reedus, I always value your thoughts and input!! Thank you!!

Reedus, I always value your thoughts and input!! Thank you!!

Thanks but there are many more better informed and well reasoned opinions than mine, yours being one as well as so many others. I'm just glad to see more discussion and hopefully they can keep this little bit of steam going. Keep the pressure on them.

Is there anything planned for the 1 year mark? I know it's a bit away but I was wondering if anything has been brought up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592