AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
EXACTLY!!! The first thing *most* parents would do, would be to clear themselves so the focus can go to finding where their daughter is and catching who may have been involved in their disappearance. But see, someone with something to hide wouldn't take a lie detector test - because they'd fail and they don't want to go to jail.

It would be a very rare occasion that I would permit a client to submit to a polygraph. An innocent parent may be one of those rare occasions. Otherwise, there is no reason to subject yourself to a polygraph, innocent or not. Taking one is a lose/lose proposition. If you fail, LE says the tests are reliable and you are lying, even if you're innocent. If you pass, LE says the tests are not reliable and you're still a suspect, even if you're innocent.

I'm with you Reedus on the polygraph issue. However, as you said: an innocent parent may be one of those rare occasions

I tend to agree with you zwiebel...I don't think she necessarily had anything to do with Brittney's disappearance but I do think she has information/knowledge/belief as to what happened.

Someone just taught me a legal phrase about when a person has a belief a crime was committed, and I've forgotten it already. Consciousness of belief?

Anyway, apparently failing to reveal it is an offence?

Someone just taught me a legal phrase about when a person has a belief a crime was committed, and I've forgotten it already. Consciousness of belief?

Anyway, apparently failing to reveal it is an offence?

Not sure of the legal phrase but in most states it is not a crime for failure to report a crime or belief a crime was committed. Some states, however, do make it a crime. I'm not sure which category Alabama falls into. It also seems there is a trend to broaden mandatory reporters (such as doctors or teachers), particularly in cases of child abuse.

There can also be a fine line between not reporting the crime and obstruction of justice or aiding in the crime after the fact. The most obvious example of doing that is if a murderer gives you the murder weapon after the crime and you dispose of it for him/her.

The worst thing is, I don't think Chessie did have anything to do with her daughter's disappearance. I just think she's making herself look as though she did, because she's trying to hide something else from investigators.

I don't think she had anything to do with Britt's disappearance either. But, I do believe she is trying to hide her relationship with Donnie. Did you notice how her voice changed, and she sorta semi chuckled in a very sarcastic tone when asked about DH and the lie detector?

I don't think she had anything to do with Britt's disappearance either. But, I do believe she is trying to hide her relationship with Donnie. Did you notice how her voice changed, and she sorta semi chuckled in a very sarcastic tone when asked about DH and the lie detector?

100% what I feel she is hiding as well.

I tend to agree with you zwiebel...I don't think she necessarily had anything to do with Brittney's disappearance but I do think she has information/knowledge/belief as to what happened.

I think she knows what her sister-in-jail is telling her. It would be mighty difficult for me to tell my sister that I had something to do with
the disappearance of her child.....of course, I wouldn't rape or sexually torture a child either, sooooooo.
Ya never know, but I doubt WH has told CW the whole truth. And, IMO, WH knows exactly what happened to Britt.
CW knows what her family is capable of.

She is definitely hiding her relationship with DH :moo:. I wonder if WH knew and in her sick mind getting rid of Brittney was a double revenge, one for CW's involvement with DH and one for BW's involvement with DH. Just a thought:waitasec:

She is definitely hiding her relationship with DH :moo:. I wonder if WH knew and in her sick mind getting rid of Brittney was a double revenge, one for CW's involvement with DH and one for BW's involvement with DH. Just a thought:waitasec:

I've always thought WH was jealous of Brittney.

You know she had to be. I think DH Kept her around because she approved of and supported his sick lifestyle. IMOO she hated Brittney because she knew what DH would do for Brittney. That is why most days I feel like DH did not harm her. I believe she did or she had it done by another player in this case.:twocents:

You know she had to be. I think DH Kept her around because she approved of and supported his sick lifestyle. IMOO she hated Brittney because she knew what DH would do for Brittney. That is why most days I feel like DH did not harm her. I believe she did or she had it done by another player in this case.:twocents:

She not only approved/supported his lifestyle, she participated in it.
They were swingers.
And, she is sitting in jail facing charges of sexual torture and sodomy.

She not only approved/supported his lifestyle, she participated in it.
They were swingers.
And, she is sitting in jail facing charges of sexual torture and sodomy.

Anyone that ever had relations with her were subject to torture. Just being around her pure torture, much less having any kind of sexual escapades. That just makes me cringe!!

This case has been one of the most sick and twisted i have ever seen. If others have been abused ..most likely brittany was as well IMO. Victims of abuse outlet regressed emotions in many ways wether it be alcohol, drugs or rage out. My heart pours out for little Brittany, she my have suffered so much over her little time on this earth.
makes me thank God many times over for being so fortunate for the good christian family that raised me.. Amen..Amen...

iMO the whole family needs to be locked up..... This world does not need to have these sicko's on the street. sex offenders are generally never rehabilitated we seen this many times over and over same mugs shots same crimes on the daily crime report

This case has been one of the most sick and twisted i have ever seen. If others have been abused ..most likely brittany was as well IMO. Victims of abuse outlet regressed emotions in many ways wether it be alcohol, drugs or rage out. My heart pours out for little Brittany, she my have suffered so much over her little time on this earth.
makes me thank God many times over for being so fortunate for the good christian family that raised me.. Amen..Amen...

iMO the whole family needs to be locked up..... This world does not need to have these sicko's on the street. sex offenders are generally never rehabilitated we seen this many times over and over same mugs shots same crimes on the daily crime report

I'm fortunate as well, folieadeuxnola. Nice to see you posting in here.
And, I agree. Lock 'em all up! I'm not so sure there is an innocent one
in the bunch!
MOO

Not taking a lie detector test for your own daughter.

What can you say? What's a person to think except the worst?

Most parents of a missing child wouldn't give a hoot what a lawyer said - they'd exclude themselves just as soon as they could, so LE could get on with finding out who really disappeared their child.

What on earth do Brittney's brothers make of that?
Excellent points! I totally agree! Chessie should have been the first in line to take a lie detector test!

Sometimes I wonder if Brittney didn't just run. I read these weird and random cases of women just living under the radar/ homeless and through friends that will hide them for decades or until death. I know it's rare but sometimes the mind goes there.

Sometimes I wonder if Brittney didn't just run. I read these weird and random cases of women just living under the radar/ homeless and through friends that will hide them for decades or until death. I know it's rare but sometimes the mind goes there.

I am super behind on keeping up with this case but... I agree, it's been my gut instinct all along. I realize that she had a child but abuse is a truly twisted thing. IMO, and I personally hope Brittney will turn up one day when she's strong enough to sit down and explain what happened. I also have thought about the possibility of her standing up to him and having a part in his death, once she realized what had happened and what would happen to her she disappeared.

Either way if Brittney is or isn't with us anymore I do believe her disappearance today was to prevent all of the ugly from coming out, sadly enough for her child that wasn't true.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You know,I hadn't even considered that Chessie might have had some sort of relationship with Donnie. (Gag, gag!) That might certainly be worth hiding. (If you were Chessie) I have not lead an especially charmed life, but sometimes it seems I'm just not able to read/understand what is going on in the background in this case, the way others are. I hope this doesn't violate TOS, but I am dying to know, ('cause I have no clue), if Donnie did not shoot himself, who would be your main suspect for helping him along his way?

My first thought is his beloved wife. I think she was so jealous of Brittney she could have played part in his death.

~Team Brittney~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member