State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait until after lunch so we can see the killer doing this constantly..

Lick.gif

Did I just hear her say Dr. Carp?? How do we get to use her stuff?

HLN says that people are more submissive if they've been traumatized in an abusive relationship. Maybe that's why Travis was submissive and consented to the sex and pictures with Jodi on June 4, 2008. All of Jodi's traumas are of her own making. She's the one who, for weeks or months, planned and executed the murder of Travis. She's the person who staged a break-in at her grandparents' house when she stole the gun. When someone broke into our house in the 1980's, that first night my husband, two kids, and I all slept together on the den floor. I couldn't go to sleep because I kept picturing someone standing on our front porch looking through our bow window. When I got out of school the next day, I picked up my kids, and the three of us walked around the house to make sure no one had broken in. I looked in every room, in every closet, under the beds, in the shower, etc. to make sure we were the only people there. This continued for probably a month or longer. Jodi has shown little, if any, evidence of having been traumatized. She knew no one was going to break into their house again because she was the one who did it.

Intrusive thoughts dropped because "the fog" rolled in!

"Coping mechanism"?

We know about JA's "coping mechanism"!

It involved a stolen .25 cal, a bullet, a knife, 29 stab/slice wounds -- including several defensive -- a slashed throat and a posed corpse.

Translation: She's guilty of murder one.

Let's move to penalty phase now...

HE IS COMPARING CARPS TEST RESULTS to Demarte's? The killer LIED to Karp about how much abuse there was.

I don't wish to get off topic here and discuss Amanda Knox but please don't assume others haven't done their research. I have followed Meredith's murder case extensively since 2008 and still continue too. I completely disagree with you. Anyways back on topic

I started a new thread in this forum. Hopefully it will be approved and you can go and tell me your thoughts. Thanks.

Haha! The headline earlier on HLN..."The last Looooong Day of testimony." somebody else is bored too...lol.

Trying to choke back smiles, twice. I caught them at the tail end because I was so ticked I started shaking like a chihuahua. :floorlaugh:

jtp5z6.jpg

After the break, back to the dirty looks. I noticed it happened when someone on that side of the room made a noise. Even coughing. I'm not playing catch the dirty looks game anymore, it's exhausting....

34fdwm1.jpg

And I do not mean to be rude or offend but she did this before the break for a looong time. We know she has flipped the bird directly in court and claimed it was for Nancy Grace. I am not sure what this one would be?

51a8sj.jpg

Okay. They all look pretty good today. Some new faces on the front

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 1m

#travisalexander brother Gary in 2nd row. All 7 brothers and sisters together in court for upcoming #jodiarias closing arguments/verdict

Attachments

• travisfrontbench1.gif
    travisfrontbench1.gif
    107.4 KB · Views: 113
  • travisfrontbench2.gif
    travisfrontbench2.gif
    101.7 KB · Views: 104
  • travisfrontbench003.gif
    travisfrontbench003.gif
    98.3 KB · Views: 97
  • travisfrontbench004.gif
    travisfrontbench004.gif
    91.9 KB · Views: 92
Part of being a good trial attorney is the ability to present witnesses such that they hold the jury's attention. In this respect, Wilmott is failing horribly. She needs to reel him in just a tad.

This guy is basing things on tests he's seen. Never interviewed JA. He is testifying on BS, and he has no problem with that. Sad..

WHY was Dr. Geffner just not used instead of Samuels or in conjunction with?

We would not be going through this repetitive drone. ]

because when the defense hired samuels, they had NO CLUE how shady he'd turn out, how badly JM would rip him to shreds etc.

Is Jodie staring down the Alexander family and of course deana and the Hughes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member