State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Travis' friends being in court is making JA the most uncomfortable I've ever seen her. Too bad so sad

I don't think she cares about that at all. I think she's more focused on and pissed about the jury and why they do not appear to be more interested in this witness.

Well, you're right from the prosecution perspective but the defense case is that she killed him in self-defense, which is based on PTSD as a result of being battered by TA and then killing him. I'm not judging, I'm just observing.

It was my understanding that the defense says her PTSD is from the trauma of having to kill Travis. Her PTSD isn't from the abuse. The abuse is just her excuse for having to kill him. . .ya know. . .self-defense.

If I'm on the jury, I'm tuned out and DONE.

ETA: But since I'm not on the jury so I don't have to listen to this nonsense. Bwahhhaaaaa. Freedom!

Ya know I might order a Cami shaper if they would use a fat model in the commercial. What's putting it on a bag of bones gonna do? Sorry for the off topic but I'm zoning out of my live stream and staring at my muted tv

Alyce and Samuels gave her the correct answers for ptsd tests, with the books and talking points that alyce used etc., Jodi could easily figure it out....

Yeah, she's as smart as Einstein don't ya know.

WHO WOULD NOT BE TRAUMATIZED AFTER YEARS IN JAIL???

Sorry for shouting!!

:banghead: This testimony is making me so ANGRY!! The lies and the stupid giggles. Justice for Travis, Justice for Travis, Justice for Travis...

As lame as "General Hospital" can be, it's not as boring as JW and this witness. And the charcaters are sexier and better looking.

My sister has written articles and she hasn't even graduated from her PHD program yet. I have written articles and have only been practicing law for 6 years. Every professional should, it's a way of giving yourself credibility. So the fact that they may have had time to write 300 articles and give "keynote speeches" on other peoples work instead of actually treating anyone or discovering anything novel doesn't impress me at all.

I've written articles, too. Most of them are about All My Children and posted on USENET, but they ARE articles.

.....any "guilt" she would feel sexually would because she would have known that she corrupted Travis ( however I really don't think she actually "feels"for anybody....I truly think she is a sociopath and feels only for herself...)

Just to reassure you:

This doctor did not ever talk to the killer. He has not read the police reports. He knows very little about the case.

He has already said that he thinks the killer told the truth about all the questions on the test. He thinks she is credible.

Bottom line, it does not matter if she has BPD or PTSD. She killed Travis in cold blood, no matter what this guy tries to diagnose her with.

Whose tests is he using? ty

I am so happy whether it be the court staff, or members of the public who were there waiting for a place in the courtroom since the wee morning hours that may have given up their seats....I am so happy that Deanna, Chris, Skye and others that are close with the family are able to be there.

I think Jodi looks so bored right now, but in reality, listening to this witness just may be one of the most exciting moments she has to the enjoy for the rest of her life
She better savor the excitement and enjoyment

I think she's pretending to be bored but is thrilled that this guy is giving her defense back to her.

I need to think about other witnesses who, while sleazy, were more interesting:
Was it Gus who said, when being cross-examined....'I OBJECT!".....LOL. That cracked me up.:floorlaugh:

So.... If someone uses the old test for let's say...3months after the release of the new one. Does that make the old one invalid?

Answer... Heck no

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:giggle:

It's funny cuz it's true.

WTH is wrong with Wild's live feed? I am being forced to listen to JW say the same things twice....pure hell.

InSession's server (the one and only camera that provides feed to all of the different links) is overloaded. There is nothing that can do to fix it unfortunately. This was from a tweet that someone posted earlier.

Man, just like Alyce, he looks for patterns, but he says 'working hypothesis'.

dR demarte said no summary scores for TSI but there are . . . you can handscore with templates or computer score.

there is TSI 2 which supercedes the TSI 1

if Dr. Demarte told us she didn't get TSI 2 because employer didn't get it . .
no there are requirements
A - you have to have the training
B - you have to be current on the research unless a particular reason that show new test isn't good for using for X then X would be a better test.

C - if you are trying to use old tests up - not good - employer should be getting updated test.

Dr. Brierre had started doing presentations @ conferences - and pubisher announced it would be coming out in 2011 . . .
anyone working in trauma speciality should have been aware of what coming out TSI 2
yes

these scales . . .way you focus is in the cut off range 7 of the 10 are in clinical range - pretty significant numbers and validity scales were within normal range - this suggest this person suffereing pretty major trauma.

interpret to scale, then summary scale, prior administration, other summary test . . .

anxious arousal, depression, defensive avoidance - THIS PERSON cognitively did not think about or talk about . . .dissocciation . . .spacing out - block out feelings with it - coping mechanism to survive and move on . . in clinical range

SC is sexual concerns - concerned about attitude, concern about own sexual behaviors, arousal other . . attitude issue

very concerned in way they have acted in some way sexually . . either with multiple partners, or different type acts. . .

pretty major impact on way view self - way they are being affected by trauma or traumas . .

then look @ summary scales . . .now we are looking @ actual possible diagnosis . . . might lead you to suspect PTSD . . . again if this is the only instrument given then you cannot give diagnosis of PTSD . . clinical diagnosis . . major issues identiy, view self,

dysphoria - mood depression, anxiety - it affects mood

if test had administered @ another time . . . TSI was administered 1 year before in spring of 2010. . . . then it was appropriate because new one had not come out.

Dr. Carbs TSI . . . . validity scale normal

objection - lack foundation -where is it
judge may we approach?
you may

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics