Closing Arguments- thread #171

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I am checking in......(from work).

Today is going to be a good day!

Whooo__I have butterflies in expectation of Juan today.
:blowkiss:

Is the Jury instructions first, then the closing statements?

For part one, I hope Juan prepared a visual aid for the timeline and goes over every single lie she told on her 1000 mile journey to kill Travis.

Premeditation. Drive it home. Over and over and over.

This is the key. Premeditation is all that matters, not theTSI or the MMPI or whether Jodi suffers from PTSD or is borderline, not the dura mater or incapacitation. None of that matters.

Just got back from having an MRI. Serious pain here, but still trying to decide if I can take pain meds and still comprehend the closing statements.

So sorry lone......hope you can hang in there but take care of yourself first.

For a serious moment...

PLEASE say a prayer or message of strength and smarts to Juan. It'll just take a moment. Whatever your higher power may be...

He's experienced, but please let the stars align correctly :) and bless him with God's guidance today. He's amazing - he has been the lone voice for Travis and justice here on earth...he didn't have an Asst helping him present this case (although he had great backup with Flores)...while Nurmi and Willmott had each other to share the duties, Juan has been it. And what a powerhouse he's been.

From Central TX, prayers going out to Juan, and Travis' family. In addition, praying for common sense and reasonableness from this jury. Keep them safe, healthy and smart during the remaining days of this journey.

I have sat in many courtrooms over the last 20 years. I have never witnessed such a Prosecutor. I really am in awe of him.

Here I worried that I missed something important, since she said we'd start promptly at 9:30!

HLN spoke to Jodi's granny... Coming up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oooohhh!!! If anyone gets a link to watch it online, will you please post it?? I don't have TV at work.

present and accounted for. At least for a little while. I'm bummed I might miss some of closing arguments but I have to attend a funeral today :(

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

We should be treated to juror instructions before Juan starts his closing arguments. Counsel is still in chambers. #JodiArias

While after the CA trial has left a bad taste in my mouth, as it has w/ others....

if I were to look at this in a logical hopeful way, I would say that based on all the evidence presented, I don't see how a juror could come back with manslaughter or anything other than murder1. The amount of evidence is just too enormous.

With that said....back to negative nancy....we are dealing with human beings sitting there as the jury. :/

I came into this trial late in the game so I was open minded. The first time I saw the autopsy pictures I realized this was in no way self defense. There was too much rage evident.

We still have mitigation if she gets 1st degree?
How long will that last , and is it like a trial?

So how many think JA will have a migraine after Juan gets through with his closing?

HLN reporting interview with Jodi's GMA up soon *eyeroll*

Jury instructions first...CRUD!!

Turned out to be just a silly blurb that the GMA won't speak TODAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics