Closing arguments- thread #174

Status
Not open for further replies.
me thinks we will be hearing lots of objections from JM today! :)

Nurmi will get ticked off . . .

OMG 9 days out of 10 he doesn't like his own client??? I do not like that for appeal basis.

Also, JA looks very calm and content. She looks well-rested like she had a good night of sleep.

He doesn't like Jodi. She had a good laugh. She won't be laughing when the verdict comes in!

Wow - if the juror's feel how I do about Jodi, they hate her even more right now!!!! Look at her sitting there today, hahahahahah! This is so comical!

LOL, Nurmi FINALLY admitted he doesn't like Arias!:facepalm:

She thinks it's funny?

Whatever!
fran

Obviously Nurmi thinks that most of the jurors are not on JA's side--he is speaking to hold outs!

seeeeeeeee told yall that you needed to hear this. we wouldn't be able to make this stuff up all on our own lol

She ignores Juan, coloring on her paper, but is sitting straight, paying attention to Nurmi

Hey ROSE I'm with ya Babe!

I'm gonna have to tape my fingers together lmao!

I can not believe she has the onions to smile????? WTF?

This is silly. *Taking Gatorade bottle that smells like flavored vodka from purse*

I hope the jury take big notice how proper and prim JA is today comparted to yesterday!!! Give me a break. Gag Me.

I have to admit, Nurmi's comment about not liking Jodi was pretty funny...

I'm afraid I'm going to get my first time-out today. :((

:slap: Stop that! :therethere: If you feel that strongly, type what you feel and PM me. I can take it. Jodi is not worth a TO for you. So, just stop thinking that! K? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AJW4966