Closing arguments- thread #174

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet JW wishes she was up there instead of KN. As much as I don't respect her I think she would have done a better job than KN. Either way JA is going down.

Oh but I'm so glad it's not her speaking.. My teeth actually hurt when I read that!
I fear my head would hurt again. On Wednesday when it was All Jenny-All Day, I took 6 tylenol and 2 advil before it was finally over.

Dear Nurmi,

Jodi never intended to BE a suspect, hello she was in Utah remember??? So why would anyone ever speak with her exboyfriend about gas cans. And even if she were a suspect would she really expect them to track down her exboyfriend? Why would they need to speak with him? I'm still curious what let police to speak with exboyfriend. I may have missed this in trial since I only started watching in APril.

Heh, if it weren't this context, it sounds as if Nurmi is mocking her.

Ahhh Mikee Daniels aka Mikee Kung Pao where art thou!?!??

Juan can blow this whole closing "covert mission" argument by telling the jury that JA thought she was too smart to be caught and if she was questioned she could talk her way out of it. BPD!

She didn't throw the receipt away because (as she told her mother) "I wasn't in Arizona...I have receipts."

Okay~ did he think this up on the drive to the courthouse this morning???

I sure wish we knew the comparison of the juror's demeanor from yesterday and today....

:seeya:

Yesterday for Mr. M = attentive and hanging onto every word :great:

Today for KN = slouched, sleeping, fiddling with their notes and pens, yawning ... :banghead:

:floorlaugh:

Oh - and I have not read any tweets yet from the courtroom on the jury today ... just taking a WILD GUESS ! LOL !

For God sakes, there's not a problem with et making deposits in CA. She wasn't hidin the fact that she was on a road trip. She was hiding her trip to AZ.

Someone should tap Nurmi on the shoulder and mention that to him.
:facepalm:

:lol: Nurmi has completely forgotten that this was a business trip! According to her! :gavel:

" She didnt want to be detected, but she went to the bank..."

YES, so maybe that is why she went to Monterey. Did one of her ex's lend her some money?

I thought the guy/customer at vantana (sp) Inn and spa stated he loaned her some money. I believe it was $500.00. He also stated she has since paid him back..I can't recall when he stated JA had borrowed the money...

The reason Jodi kept all of her receipts was to prove she WASN'T in AZ. But it backfired LOL!

JUAN is probably thinking -WHAT THE HELL IS HE TALKING ABOUT

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:I know, right?

...and now "All Walmarts I know have garbage cans..."

AHAHA...maybe he should bundle up his notes and drive to the nearest Walmart:floorlaugh:

A different Walmart! I freaking knew he'd go there! Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500