Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure this has been asked and answered a million times (heck I've probably asked), does the jury know about all the above?

I do know that Juan asked Jodi on the stand about the 9mm she bought and Jodi said that she was going camping with a bunch of men and needed it for protection (buahaha, why go camping if you feel the need for a gun?) but as far as the knives, rental car and ammo, I don't think so. What a shame.

Praying for TA and family today...cannot fast (diabetic) but I admire all who are fasting!

I would change my avi, but I can't from this console...

My 5 year old stepped on & broke my laptop screen a few days before closing arguments. :scared: Never fear, I've taken over the Xbox 360, ordered the dam xbox live gold membership so as to get internet & have been watching the trial thru youtube at night after the kids & hubby go to sleep.It sucks w/o my live stream. WS keeps me up to date though:seeya:

I sent it off to get repaired yesterday. Warranties are good. lol

BBM::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

here it is!

Attachments

• Jodi Slitfromeartoear.jpg
    Jodi Slitfromeartoear.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 74
http://www.seattlepi.com/national/article/The-many-face-of-Jodi-Arias-jury-takes-up-murder-4489940.php#photo-4579652
628x471.jpg

Possible captions ...

Are you talking about me? :eek:
I've got a list ... want to be on it? :devil:
Remember what I said: No jury will convict me! :lol:

What caption do you think fits this creepy picture?

I'm so pretty, oh so pretty, la la la lah

http://www.seattlepi.com/national/article/The-many-face-of-Jodi-Arias-jury-takes-up-murder-4489940.php#photo-4579652
628x471.jpg

Possible captions ...

CAUTION: Staring directly into her eyes has proven deadly

This is a question I have contemplated for the Jodi supporters; what would you think about the prospect of one of your loved ones being alone in a room with Jodi Arias, or God forbid a romantic entanglement? Speaking strictly for myself, it makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand straight up.

But you're assuming that they think.

from this blog.....this statement is so true

There are many more photos out there on the internet that support my contention that the despicable jurors from Pinellas County…who betrayed Americans and the society in which they themselves live…
have left a permanent scar on America and it is a scar that has far from healed.

I know personally I am scarred from that. I had always believed in our judicial system.....now, not so much. Hopefully this will case will help me renew some faith.

628x471.jpg

Possible captions ...

Beware my pretties....eh eh eh..... Didn't some witch somewhere use that line - like the wizard of Oz?

628x471.jpg

Possible captions ...

"How much longer MUST I wear these ridiculous glasses?! Hell I don't even need them.....Silly DT"

If anyone is in the Southern California /Riverside area there is going to be a candlelight prayer vigil at Olivewood Memorial Park at 5:00 p.m. tomorrow night in honor of Travis. The cemetary is at 3300 Central Ave., Riverside, Ca 92506 This is where Travis is laid to rest. He is on the North side. When you turn left into the cemetary at the light, he is on the first hillside on the right, right next to his beloved Grandmother Norma.

Bumping this and adding the link: https://www.facebook.com/SupportTravisAlexandarsFamily

Salem

We will be traveling to Jackson, MS tomorrow :please: don't let that verdict come down when I am in the car! I want to see it LIVE.

O/T Shaved his hair...but I know he will be bald in a few days.

LOL his oncologist told him to give the tumor a name. Someone you want to fight. "He said can I call it Jodi?" The Dr. looked bewildered.
Hair today:

http://6g6.eu/sih0-hair.jpg

He looks great! I had a friend who had a chest tumor he named TITO. After months of chemo he got a clear ultrasound and posted on his FB

"TITO HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!"

Praying Jodi is no more, in more ways than one!
(PS no more time outs missy! I want you to keep us updated on how you and your son are doing!) :rockon:

"uneducated" or self-interested mercenaries?

The latter, IMO.

How about "educated prior to emails, vmails, texts, im's, smart phones, computers and Jodi + Truth does not compute". Plus "hired guns and in it for the money." That sums it up.

How does a defendant spend his or her time when a jury is deliberating? Are attorneys at the jail?

Maybe I should post this in the legal thread, but does anyone here know?

I`m curious about that too.....also I missed the significance of elephants with Travis?

I have a huge elephant collection, have had some since I was a child....I love them but if anyone can tell me I would be so grateful.

THIS WAS A POST BY A NEWS JUNKIE (iirc)

It all starts at or about here:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread
(at or about - is this trial getting to me or what? LOL) See KCL post it is post 338! (You won't want to stop reading once you start!)

Hope this was done correctly so you can read the story of the elephants. Such a moving story :blushing:

Will we find out right away what evidence they ask to see ? Or, is it in the room with them already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2