Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
In sharing my analysis of the chart for submission to the jury at 3:30 p.m., Friday I did not intend to portray the jury as a problem. There is indeed a problem in the final outcome but not owing to the jury. The chart shows the jury to be extremely conscientious and even distressed over the seriousness of the task before them. After some initial adjustments in attitudes and sober reflection and discussion, they will take a step by step approach to their verdict. Each Taurus planet the Moon aspects is achieved without undue conflict or rancor, all coming aspects being sextiles. The Moon in mutable )( operates "pretty soon" or "after a while". The complications in the offing involve a group, some using social media, plus opponents of the death penalty and even of harsh sentences. Since their representative, Pluto, is in tight square with Uranus at an angle, this mob of critics is disruptive and their effect is all too public.

Fortunately, the jurors are not unsuspecting prospective dates being offered sexual favors. They are jurors who have spent months learning of the of this woman, her psychopathy, her disordered thinking, her evil wiles.

To the jurors, Jodi Arias does not represent a fun romp on at a Vegas convention.

Please, don't worry about men on the jury being taken in by any "It Factor" Jodi Arias may have exercised with men before her true nature was revealed. Because what it really comes down to is that that nature WAS revealed.

We have NO cause for concern. At least, not for the reasons you suppose.

I've respectfully edited your excellent post, but I agree wholeheartedly with everything you've said. If it was the goal of the DT in selecting a primarily male jury to make Jodi appear as an attractive, desirable young woman, they erred big time by parading Jodi as a homely, bespectacled, sweet, shy, innocent waif. Instead, they should have displayed Jodi's "wares" to the max so that men might see what might have been and what could still be possible for this young woman. MY DH sees absolutely nothing attractive about Jodi Arias, and I doubt that the men on the jury find her to be a "hot number" by any stretch of the imagination. :moo:

Good evening friends! I posted about this Friday but was soon after distracted by family stuff ("Mom, where's my phone? Mom, tell Andrew to quit staring at me!") but anyway, I'm going to light a candle for Travis tonight, during Tricia's podcast, and send all sorts of good energy to Travis's friends and family. We all want their prayers to be answered soon. So in the spirit of positive thinking, do ya'll want to light a candle for Travis tonight (8pm EST)?

Sure...you wanna join in leaving your porch light on until a verdict is reached?

It would have seemed very contrived if she had.

By the time she testified, she had spent more time in Jail than in a relationship with Travis. He's been gone for 5 years now.

I don't see where people say she's not remorseful - as she did display remorse during the trial - at least in what I would consider appropriate for a courtroom setting. She was being crossed by a man who wants to put her to death - so "toe to toe" is kinda normal - isn't it?

...I'm also of the mind - though - that the "self-defense" was simply the way to pleading to a lower charge. She had already wanted to plead guilty to 2nd degree murder - but Mr Martinez wouldn't accept that.

I would guess that her defense is actually a way of allowing a jury to decide if a lesser charge is appropriate - since the prosecutor refused.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9372614&postcount=1555

Just FYI....
Here is a translation for my "Thanks" button, depending on your post....

Thanks!
OMG I'm rollin' here!
YESSSS!
I SO agree!
I SO agree I want to kiss you!
I bow to you!
You, my dear poster, are BRILLIANT!
I thank you for giving me a different way to look at things!
Your post is classy and civil and I think you rock!
My heart goes out to you.
I am sorry to know that you are hurting.
I'm sending you a hug.
I'm sending you my prayers.
I'm glad you're here.

This WS site has far exceeding being just a spot on the net. The feelings here are what keep me coming back :) I still love this place! :)

I put the Justice for Travis Ribbon in my siggie ... checking it out ...

:please: for a 1st Degree Verdict tomorrow !

Oh I definitely agree...Travis and his family should take precedence. My
son is alive. Their loved one is dead...taken by this sub-human that is Jodi Arias.

Yes he definitely has a great sense of humor. He gets it from me :innocent: Yes he is 12, see if you can see this picture.

http://6g6.eu/sih0-hair.jpg

And thank you for your kind words.

Rosemary, your son is so handsome and looks so kind.

Really? I respectfully disagree. Yes, at times she looked frightened and even defeated, but those moments vere rather brief. I think a normal person vould recognize at this point that she/he is toast, but she either can't or, more likely, von't. She's too much of a delusional narcissist (among other things) to recognize, let alone accept, the reality that she's about to be convicted of a heinous crime. In her la-la land, nothing is ever her fault (as JM drove home).

BTV :)floorlaugh:): during JM's final closing I kept on thinking of "The Suicide Kings" "you da man"!

Ok we can agree to disagree..I believe they told her it does not look good at all and she knows it..JMO

We've all watched JA try to squeeze out tears with no luck. But this weekend I saw one of the entry segments on HLN and they were shuffling scenes from the trial. In one shot, there, big as day, was a big, fat, hot tear clearly running down JA's cheek. I want to know when that happened. I would love to know exactly what made her actually cry. I am sure it was a tear for herself, but my inquiring mind wants to know the detail of what pushed her button so deeply that she actually cried for real. Anyone remember?

She got caught in a lie?

It would have seemed very contrived if she had.

By the time she testified, she had spent more time in Jail than in a relationship with Travis. He's been gone for 5 years now.

I don't see where people say she's not remorseful - as she did display remorse during the trial - at least in what I would consider appropriate for a courtroom setting. She was being crossed by a man who wants to put her to death - so "toe to toe" is kinda normal - isn't it?

...I'm also of the mind - though - that the "self-defense" was simply the way to pleading to a lower charge. She had already wanted to plead guilty to 2nd degree murder - but Mr Martinez wouldn't accept that.

I would guess that her defense is actually a way of allowing a jury to decide if a lesser charge is appropriate - since the prosecutor refused.

re: her going toe to toe with martinez.

arias is being presented as demure, mousy and submissive. actually, her entire defence stands on the back of the latter. however, her demeanour on the stand stands in stark contrast; not only is she able to get on the stand and argue incredibly convincingly, she also managed to out gun juan a couple of times.

of all of the witnesses, experts and otherwise, arias was far and away the best.

she's not a woman who lacks for ego or confidence.

tumblr_ml8f7dfPDK1rmw3n3o1_500.jpg

Thank you TD love that pic

Oh and I think there towards the end of Juan's closing she was showing her Sybil side! I think
Jennifer w noticed it and wrote something to her. I think she tried to contain her feelings but had so much hatred for juan that she couldn't hide how she REALY felt.

Does anyone think wilmott was trying to get her to chill on her facial expressions?

I don't know but toward the last third of Juan's closing, she started scribbling notes to Wilmott and wouldn't stop.

re: her going toe to toe with martinez.

arias is being presented as demure, mousy and submissive. actually, her entire defence stands on the back of the latter. however, her demeanour on the stand stands in stark contrast; not only is she able to get on the stand and argue incredibly convincingly, she also managed to out gun juan a couple of times.

of all of the witnesses, experts and otherwise, arias was far and away the best.

she's not a woman who lacks for ego or confidence.

No ...she certainly did not come off as being what my friends and I refer to as "beat down"....

Sure...you wanna join in leaving your porch light on until a verdict is reached?

Yes, anything we can do to show our support. I was reading a huffingtonpost article on the trial earlier today -some of the comments against Travis were just awful! It's a crazy world beyond the walls of websleuths. I needed to come here and detox. :scared:

We will be traveling to Jackson, MS tomorrow :please: don't let that verdict come down when I am in the car! I want to see it LIVE.

O/T Shaved his hair...but I know he will be bald in a few days.

LOL his oncologist told him to give the tumor a name. Someone you want to fight. "He said can I call it Jodi?" The Dr. looked bewildered.
Hair today:

http://6g6.eu/sih0-hair.jpg

Such a handsome young man...prayers :)

In sharing my analysis of the chart for submission to the jury at 3:30 p.m., Friday I did not intend to portray the jury as a problem. There is indeed a problem in the final outcome but not owing to the jury. The chart shows the jury to be extremely conscientious and even distressed over the seriousness of the task before them. After some initial adjustments in attitudes and sober reflection and discussion, they will take a step by step approach to their verdict. Each Taurus planet the Moon aspects is achieved without undue conflict or rancor, all coming aspects being sextiles. The Moon in mutable )( operates "pretty soon" or "after a while". The complications in the offing involve a group, some using social media, plus opponents of the death penalty and even of harsh sentences. Since their representative, Pluto, is in tight square with Uranus at an angle, this mob of critics is disruptive and their effect is all too public.

This entire trial has been too public. I still don't understand how HLN could insert itself to the point of setting a mock courtroom complete with jurybox right in front of the Courthouse where JA is on trial for her life. Is there something going on in the heavens to warrant this sensationalism. Is algol stirring the mix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675