Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 - part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
:noooo:Deliberation is done for the day. :sigh: I just have to wait and not take it personally. :waiting:

People, please remember the GAS CANS.

Ugh. Jean C reporting the jurors left looking pensive, like there are hold outs and they are NOT starting deliberations until 10:00am tomorrow.

I'll tell you what.., I would be fuming... If I were a juror! I

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tweet from KatieWickUSA "Juror's all got in the same elevator and were very chatty"

This is totally opposite of what JC is saying. She says they look serious and pensive, like the are not in agreement. BK says maybe they have a verdict and are waiting till tomorrow....

.....don't worry....I feel confident it will be tomorrow......
Tomorrow is may 7th .....(5th month, 7th day...which = 12).....and there are twelve jurors- so it will be tomorrow......l:peace:

And I have 10 digits on my hands....

so it will be 10:00 a.m. Tomorrow! :thumb:

Also, in regards to the Jurors questions, they have a way to submit them in written form so it doesn't need to be done in the courtroom.

HLN

The jurors will start tomorrow at 10 am

here's the sequence of screen captures I took re the throat slashing movement by jodi.

Attachments

• Jodi slicing throat.jpg
    Jodi slicing throat.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 46
  • Jodi slicing throat1.jpg
    Jodi slicing throat1.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 44
  • Jodi slicing throat2.jpg
    Jodi slicing throat2.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 40
.....don't worry....I feel confident it will be tomorrow......
Tomorrow is may 7th .....(5th month, 7th day...which = 12).....and there are twelve jurors- so it will be tomorrow......l:peace:

I like the way you think! :clap:

We're the optimists here folks! There is no harm in being optimistic! Tomorrow is the day!

Nope...its only been 7 + hours....they have a lot to chat about.

With a group that sounds (at least to me) this strong--it prolly took a few hours just to pick a foreperson....

They have to be blowing off some steam, too. As someone up-thread stated, it's been 4 months of pop rocks, death stares and 'experts.' I wouldn't be surprised if the laughter heard was from a few impersonations-
"Did I ask you if you wanted to be foreperson?"
How did you feeeelll to be nominated as foreperson?

Tomorrow is a new day my friends. Keep the faith. Keep the candles burning, the prayers going... Shut off HLN and don't listen to talking heads, remember they know nothing and are purely speculating!

See you all tomorrow. In hopes of Justice for Travis :blue:

Tweet from KatieWickUSA "Juror's all got in the same elevator and were very chatty"

My feeling is they have made their decision. If they were laughing back there before leaving they are ready and decided to sleep on it. Just a feeling, nothing more.

They have had under 8 hours to discuss what each took sepesrate notes on for 4 months. Yes, it would be hasty to have verdict today, IMO.

Since they haven't been able to talk to ANYONE about any of this for four months, I was hoping for, but not expecting a "quick" verdict.

I would imagine that even if they all are on the same page that they want to talk things over, discuss the witness, evidence, discrepancies (lies), etc.

Also, Beth Karas was just saying on HLN that it is possible that the jurors have asked questions/requested evidence and we don't know it. The judge said to ask questions in writing. IF she received any questions she could do a conference call with the attorneys to discuss it, then answer them in writing.

Uh oh. Jean C. said the jurors just left and looked very serious. More than she has seen them all trial. She sees that as a sign that there is a disagreement.
HOWEVER, Beth K just said she feels they have made a decision, are going home to think about it, and will discuss again tomorrow.

ALso, they said deliberation at 10 am tomorrow?

Jean C said they looked split....omg. Not starting till 10. Beth said they could have a verdict....no one knows why they are starting late

Both of my live feeds just went down. The jury is going home tonight per JVM. No verdict tonight.

OK, going to feed cats, eat my burritos, and hit the couch. It's been a long day. I'm getting too darn old for these all nighters, lol!

Nite nite all... see you in the AM to sit this thing out again. Thanks for the company and all the laughs today. I especially liked the video of the horse with the crazy tongue! :floorlaugh:

Praying for Justice! :please:

:cat: :eek:fftobed:

Jurors are not beginning deliberations until 10:00 am tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spunky55