Verdict Watch 05/07/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to think positive, but am worried there is someone who is not on board with first degree. I am secretly hoping that seeing that statement in print will bring in the verdict quickly.

Only 2.5 hours before the end of deliberations today. Still hoping and praying for a GUILTY verdict. :please:

Dan Abrams ‏@danabrams 6 May
As media hypes the #JodiArias verdict (yes I'm part), remember there is really NO chance she will be acquitted. #ThisAintCasey

Thank you Dan Abrams!
A voice of reason ... Not the idiot hype from HLN's usual TH's.

Reposting a link to the 911 call from when Travis' body was found, just FYI, and also to give upload credit to David Lohr...

Jodi Arias - Travis Alexander 911 Call - YouTube

This part of the call happens around 1:24...

911 Operator: "Has he been threatened by anyone recently?"
Female Friend: "YES HE HAS. He has an ex-girlfriend who's been following him and slashing his tires and things like that."
911 Operator: "Do you know the ex-girlfriend's name?"
Female Friend: "... Her name's Jodi."

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

As this trial is coming to and end, I want to publicly thank our member, David Lohr, he is the one that largely did all the work getting the videos, he especially mentioned on here that it took him weeks of red tape to get the full interrogation videos.

David Lohr, thank you!!!

Waiting on this verdict has left me with no motivation..

I marinated some steaks earlier, now Im going to put it off from grilling them out until tomorrow.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. It's taken me all day to get the dishes done from last night. Pitiful. :blushing:

So sad.

Her whole defense rests upon the claim that Travis owned a 25 auto.

We have strong evidence that Travis owned no such gun, or any other gun for that matter.

1. No traces of gun usage at the residence of TA. No holster (which Jodi claims he had), no extra ammunition, no cleaning kit, and no purchase box. No gun registration either. The DT's failure to call any witnesses who could testify to Travis owning a gun of this type.

2. Jodi states just days after his murder (before she was even a suspect) that Travis owned no guns.

But what about Jodi? Is there evidence that she had access to a 25 auto?

Well YES.

1. She lived at a residence that provided access to one.

2. It went missing just SIX days before TA's murder in a suspicious burglary.

3. Jodi admits to shooting him in the head with a 25 auto.

4. Jodi disposed of the weapon (why dispose of the weapon if it was Travis's and you were in a fog?).

She's guilty. It matters not if she lingered around for 12 hours and had sex with him. She went there with a 25-auto. And she used it. How can there be deliberations this long?

If there is a verdict that is not 1st degree M, then they have accepted that Travis owned a 25 auto despite all the evidence to the contrary. Insane.

Exactly. While I know there are such things as coincidences, this "coincidence" combined with all the other coincidences makes it "elementary". I've got a feeling there are a couple of "apologists" on this jury....and I will not be surprised if they are female.

I am trying to think positive, but am worried there is someone who is not on board with first degree. I am secretly hoping that seeing that statement in print will bring in the verdict quickly.

Try to remember we have been "deliberating" for four months. They've had 11 hours...

uote:
Originally Posted by oyeyemi808
please let's stop giving JA light by constantly bringing uo her "tweets" it's what she wants. this is all about JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS>
But "oyeyemi" ... it's not her fault dontcha know. She just wants to make that clear to all of us.

All of her tweets (that I have only read on here) are so manipulative and pathetic in an attempt to garner some kind of sympathy .... Pffffttt!!

She is pathetic and I agree that I hate the thought of giving her any kind of power ..... I'm just waiting for her words to come back an kick her in the a$$ during the sentencing phase ...
____I know, i know.....................i cancelled my clients today, I'm a hair stylist. Just needed to vent somthing, sorry

So help me god, I can't believe I just ordered my grandsons birthday presents from amazon with one day delivery so I don't have to drive an hour to get to a town where there is a toy store.

I am ready to peel a stick of butter like a banana and just start eating it.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

We do what we have to do! :floorlaugh:

Be careful...next they will be chasing us down at WebSleuths...to interview US!!!!:scared: :scared::scared:

Can you imagine JVM knocking on your door - you answer it and she starts asking you questions about the trial, your feelings, she shows you her packet of peanut butter, she ask you what you eat when you are pressed for time, she starts describing your home decor, and, comparing it to how it relates to verdict watch?

"ShadyLady has an oversized sofa - now could this mean that we are going to have to wait an "oversized" time for the jurors to reach a verdict."

just look at that j****is********.com website. there's a subset of the population that believes she's "innocent" (which doesn't even make sense). a person or two are actually advocating acquittal. delusional as they may be, it's not beyond the realm that somebody with a similar mindset ended up on the jury. some of the juror questions lent themselves to buying into the defense (and showed a serious deficit in reasoning/logic).

Time passes by differently, depending. For those jurors, I bet the day is whizzing by. So much to talk about, to look over, so many notes and thoughts to compare. Such a tiny amount of time spent talking so far after such a gigantic amount of time listening.

For us, every hour an eternity, waiting, waiting, waiting.

Im sad they dont have a verdict yet, i would gladly sign murder 1 for her within seconds of hitting that jury room, by this time you know where you stand.

True. Yet this trial involves the Death Penalty, so imho I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt that evidence is being scrutinized :)

bbm

First, I am firmly convinced the jury will fund her guilty of first degree murder.

Second, while a 5 second descision of guilty on the first day would have been awesome, I can not get too worried about the time they are taking to deliberate. Whether there is already agreement on the guilt or if there is a holdout, I am hoping that they are going through the major pieces of evidence to either 1) support their decision or 2) convince the holdout of their error of his/her ways. In the final analysis however, there is absolutely nothing wrong with being meticulous; afterall, a human life is in question - whether you hate JA or not - not an inconsequential fact anyway you look at it.

Third, the longer they take to deliberate and look at all the evidence, the firmer their collective belief will be when it comes time for the penalty phase. To say nothing of the fact that the longer the jury takes to come to a verdict of first degree murder, the time spent in arriving at this conclusion also bolsters the getting to know each other and building a trust among themselves - which I feel is a very necessary step in the penalty phase when making the ultimate decision of the appropriate punishment for the crime of murdering TA.

And I know this is wishful thinking, but maybe, just maybe, by the time I finish this post, the jury will have reached a decision! HA!!

.....you responded to the mayfly...even though you knew the truth......

*comes back from Googling mayflies* I replied to anagrammy, at least I think I did :blushing: Not anyone stirring pots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jp.52203