Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you need to fill time (because you're disposing of a body), list all the stores you can think of. Need to fill more time, throw in a couple of Targets. Hey, why not all the Targets? I wonder if he's on CCTV at any store during that time.

I hope LE got some good photos of his thumb injury.

One more time, huge kudos for the detectives for being able to flatpan it.

It was like, wait! What? That's when you got the call? What call? And wait! What? Suddenly you have a breakfast pastry in the car? And wait! What? Why is there no call history before yesterday? And why were you headed away from the school? And you needed to get the clicker all of a sudden so you'd have it later when you were going to be going there later anyway?

Stunning stupidity.

JMO

Last edited:
SS was probably so stupid with his actions, and words, because he was drugged up on weed and whatever pills he pops. I think JS was probably drugged up all the time, too. The more we learn, the more I feel like those two [modsnip] belonged together, it's too bad an innocent child was involved.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm putting all my money on it being sometime after Maddie was dead, and either late morning (since I believe he was talking to JS when he said "while I was hanging out I looked at her and said what did I just do?"). So, what did I just do means to me that he had just done the *crooks my fingers* "accidental" reset. It likely would have been after he finished discarding her body to make sure everything was erased before he returned home that last time. Except is isn't. lol smh
Well if he said it to Maddie, he certainly knew she was not going to reply. He may well have said, “what did I just do” - right after he murdered her. I doubt he said that in regards to a phone reset.

I'm putting all my money on it being sometime after Maddie was dead, and either late morning (since I believe he was talking to JS when he said "while I was hanging out I looked at her and said what did I just do?"). So, what did I just do means to me that he had just done the *crooks my fingers* "accidental" reset. It likely would have been after he finished discarding her body to make sure everything was erased before he returned home that last time. Except is isn't. lol smh
Actually, if he did say this to JS then she clearly wasn’t asleep if they were hanging out, was she? Soooo where is the lie? Did he say it to an awake JS as they hung out? To a dead Maddie? Or to himself? Or not at all? Of course we can never know. But somewhere in there there may be a grain of truth mixed in with some nonsense. lol.

Honestly? Person like SS, morning means 1am, 3am, 5am! He strikes me as the kind of man-child aged 40 with no job who plays video games until the wee hours of the morning. So who knows? Maybe he did the reset at any of those hours. So I don't put any credence to 'morning' in the normal human being sense of the word.

The fact that he's looped in Jenn being aware of this reset is what bothers me most! He says it on record so Jenn would have had to collaborate this to officers.

Did she say

A) What? Huh? Factory reset? I don't understand, no. He didn't mention that to me.

OR
B) Oh yeah, he did say something about messing up and doing that!
And how naive must she be if she’s actually aware of the reset… her kid never made it to school, he’s gone where? And had a flat and couldn’t get back to do the school run… and he reset his phone???

And if he was honest (doubt), JS had a blood apt?? The Monday morning… were they planning to shop together for the day then to BJ or whatever place? If so, did it happen? If it didn’t (I know it didn’t cause he’s a liar!)…. What excuse did he give her for that???

Seriously? I don’t buy that she wasn’t aware he took her kid. There is no way someone is this willfully blind, right??

Yes, it was the 2/27 interview, so he was referring to the day of the crime (unless the crime happened the evening after the party). I don't know if it was morning or after he returned from his most important errand in the afternoon. No, not the vape shop, nor trading cards, but getting rid of Maddie's body.

Just a guess on my part but if he was smart (I know... 'Nyuk, nyuk' at the thought of him being smart) he'd have *crooks my fingers* "accidentally reset" his phone AFTER it was all said and done. Not before getting rid of her body. Not sure if Google can map you if you aren't (his words) "mapsing it". It's safer to leave the phone at home, or "accidentally reset" it once you return from that ever important errand (and then cross your fingers the reset got rid of everything. Surprise! It didn't!).
Fun fact: Google often knows where you live / work and each location you stop at. Many people don’t realize this and don’t turn the location feature off on their devices. This worked on an iPhone a few years ago just as well as on a Samsung. It’s how a kid in our area was found when he was late to his soccer practice. He had simply forgot the practice but since his mom had his Google password she was able to see where he’d been in the time before he was worryingly late and realized he was at the local park. She went to get him and everything was fine. She just logged into his Google and poof there it was…

Clearing your phone won’t erase it. And sometimes it can go back many years. I think maps for google has a history as well but don’t quote me: Google Maps Timeline - Computer - Google Maps Help

Bringing this info forward again for our timeline discussion;

“We have evidence that shows Stephen Stern’s returning to the complex and Madeline was visible in that vehicle. We believe she was already dead at that time,” the sheriff said. Authorities did not state what time that footage was captured.”

Maddie is visible on camera when he returned (after failed school drop off attempt, possibly when he’s retrieving gate clicker?)

“Sterns was seen driving a silver 2010 Lincoln MKZ on Monday between 1 and 2:30 p.m. in the area of State Road 192 and Old Hickory Tree and Nulty roads. It is believed he had a flat tire and might have been seen changing the tire in this area.”
SS is near farmers field during this time, afternoon so could have been at home with JS resetting his phone in morning after failed school drop off.

Where is Maddie during the hours spent at home when he’s hanging with JS resetting his phone. Concealed somewhere.

the alleged panic/concern over resetting his phone…. In the morning makes no sense. At this point SS and JS wouldn’t even be “aware” that MS was missing or not at school, so I’m sure too sure unless I’m misunderstanding this. If anything, this might incriminate JS. Moo

the alleged panic/concern over resetting his phone…. In the morning makes no sense. At this point SS and JS wouldn’t even be “aware” that MS was missing or not at school, so I’m sure too sure unless I’m misunderstanding this. If anything, this might incriminate JS. Moo
I want to know if this was actually an event that was acted out in real life. Did SS pretend to be surprised that he reset his phone infront of JS and how did she respond. He doesn’t say.

after 7 years I would think the majority of partners would be able to recognize their spouses “tells” well enough to know if this reset accident appeared genuine or suspicious. But IMO there’s a big BIG part of me that thinks that the adults in this house don’t possess this (or any) level of intelligence or critical thinking MOO

Wow I hadn’t thought of that. Makes sense that you’d reset the phone at the end of your crime.

He said that he called JS when he got his “flat tire” to tell her he couldn’t come with her to do school pick up. You’d think that would be early afternoon ish (maybe 3 something?)if pick up was 4pm. We don’t know if that call is true though so doesn’t really inform us whether he left his phone at home. Or turned it off..
I believe he did make this particular call because the police said he was in the area of the body dump site between 1:00 & 2:30pm (presser, before body found, march 1, 2024). Madeline Soto: Timeline, everything we know so far about Florida teen's disappearance, homicide investigation

- timeline with links found here: Madeline Soto: Timeline, everything we know so far about Florida teen's disappearance, homicide investigation

He wouldn’t have made it back before 3:15pm roughly I don’t think. And that’s if traffic was good and assumes he took the route shown on google maps if you search from her address to “Madeline Soto memorial”.

If the plan really was for him to pick of Ms from school with JS then he had to contact Js to say he wouldn’t make it and why not because otherwise it was gonna look suspicious to her when she realized her daughter was missing (I believe Js may have known Ms was dead and tried to cover it up with him so this theory I’m proposing supposes that she had no idea and why he’d want to keep her from suspecting him).

Some people don’t back up devices ever as they don’t know how / can’t be bothered etc… and then are super upset to lose contacts and photos / videos when a device breaks / can’t be recovered. But when you’re going to factory reset, it’s a process and I think it even reminds you on some devices to back up your device contents before you reset. So any panic he may have had was over what was on the device in the first place imo, not over it being lost (which clearly it wasn’t but this fool didn’t think to clear his google drive fortunately).

Riding herd over? Riding her dover? I think he said riding her something like as in he was more focused on her having her stuff together and being ready. I can’t make it out though.
Screenshot 2024-05-26 at 11.37.32 PM.png
"Riding herd over em" em like them ?? but riding herd sounds right, makes sense in context. "riding herd over M" could that be what he said?
It's really hard to hear tho. so IDK? hes such an exaggerator.
Not much different when he said returned back for the clicker because " with the subtraction of McDonald's, we had more time" Who does he think he's kidding,? The "subtraction" of a 5-minute drive-thru...when your 1.5 hrs ahead of schedule
Too bad he didn't apply to be Pinocchio

Last edited:
@ttjo .... anyone...
Is this phrase "riding herd over"..... regional? I have never heard such a thing. Generational?

I have a friend who grew up in Maryland, let me ask....

I've never heard it and Im surrounded by farms, but it does make sense to me. herding cattle, herding horses. I have heard "getting them organized was like herding kittens"

Screenshot 2024-05-26 at 11.53.44 PM.png

Last edited:
I don't think at this point anything would convince me that JS wasn't complicit in trying to cover up Maddie's murder.

I don't think she was involved in her daughter's death, but I 100% believe that she knew about it after the fact and tried to provide cover for SS.

If it turns out I'm wrong, I will be the first to write her--by hand--my sincerest apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member