Verdict Watch 05/07/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jean C seems to have lost her enthusiasm over the apples, now it's the Styrofoam boxes and the "determined" expression on one of the juror's faces . . .

NG Obviously expected a verdict....now what's she gonna talk about :floorlaugh:

Don't forget she's got Judge Perry tonight.:rockon: His interview made my day yesterday, and the three girls that were found got me through today...so I guess him and Nancy will get me through tonight if we don't have a verdict.:moo:

If there is one juror holding out, I pray the remaining eleven are tough enough to beak him (or her).

I know that if I were on that jury, I would hang it before I'd settle on anything less than what it is -- M1.

They disagree on premeditation, I think.

To me, that is the easiest and most obvious part of the case (besides the fact that she killed him)!
I hope they are not hung up on her Borderline Personality Disorder diagnosis... and some think she didn't "mean" to murder him or "know" what she was doing.

Hi Everyone, just jumped on here to mention something ( I finally had to do chores around my house and not read these threads all day).. Anyway, a while back I mentioned that I thought the reason got so mad in the last text where he called her evil, etc. I think tried to use the portion of the sex phone call against him. Specifically the part where she says, "remember that time I fell asleep in the chair by your bed?" I think she was alluding to yelling "rape". Well anyway last night Dr. Drew was asking Sky and her husband what they thought set TA off and they talked about how they had read and re-read TA emails and at one point Jodi had mentioned calling her/an attorney. I bet she was threatening him with a rape accusation. Just my opinion.

I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for the worst ugh I feel sick. I wouldn't even be pessimistic normally but a lot of the comments here are scrambling my brain :/

I read somewhere that Dior has been notified that Arias has been tracing their ads and offering same for sale. Apparently, Dior is not amused. Strong letter to follow! :drumroll:

they are filing a cease and desist letter to JA and her attorneys.

I read somewhere that Dior has been notified that Arias has been tracing their ads and offering same for sale. Apparently, Dior is not amused. Strong letter to follow! :drumroll:

Excellent news.
They showed 3 examples of JA's supposed "art" and the actual ads/prints that her drawings were near identical copies of on the news yesterday.
They look like JA traced the original print ad ... Exactly.

Just as JA is incapable of showing/even KNOWING what real emotions are and she needs to look at other people around her to see how a normal person with a soul would respond appropriately ...
Same here with her "art"
JA is ONLY CAPABLE OF COPYING or mirroring other people.

I hope Dior and the other advertisers (Guess was another company she directly copied their print ad) sue JA and all the people who are assisting her in selling this stuff. NO MONEY should make it's way to JA or any of the people that are helping her sell this junk.

God forbid if you had a pet, she would never leave.
hln now has mommy secrets show clips- asked how many times do you have sex ? omg these stupid woman answered on tv! who wants to tell this on tv? apparently many would -lol. hmm- a break from jodi trial and its still about sex-lmao

OMG, guys, what could they possibly be thinking so hard about??????
I know. She admitted to killing him, was caught in lie after lie - there's even pictures of the murder.

Trying to remain optimistic here, failing miserably.

To me, that is the easiest and most obvious part of the case (besides the fact that she killed him)!
I hope they are not hung up on her Borderline Personality Disorder diagnosis... and some think she didn't "mean" to murder him or "know" what she was doing.
This is what worries me as well. That, and a hung jury (imagine what this would do to Travis' family :( ) Well, hope all the worries are for naught ;)

bbm

Respectfully snipped

And I know this is wishful thinking, but maybe, just maybe, by the time I finish (Reading) this post, the jury will have reached a decision! HA!!

Well I took another shot at it and it still didn't work, lol!

(read the bold... I added something)

Thx for your thoughtful reply!

I wonder how often people are bullied into their vote by others.

I can imagine one juror being so anal, wanting to go through every detail carefully, but others getting frustrated since it seems so obvious. Probably many times when jurors have scrapped (verbally or physically) to come to a decision and be done with it.

I would guess everyone starts by being really patient and hearing them out etc, but after awhile- if it's 'stupid' as we would think, tempers would begin. 'I am behind here- but just heard our journalist mention, JC that the one female did leave very determined. I wonder if she might be in disagreement with someone?

anyone in live chat? I cannot get it to show the channel websleuths. frustrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod