Aggravation phase #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting.. I just found this...

"Although some doctors and nurses do help in executions, lethal injection in many states is carried out by paramedics, technicians or other prison employees who do not have special training in anesthesia"

I would be more than honored to assist with Jodi's transition to the other side!

If she really wants to die, why could she care less what Travis' family having their say would matter?

Everything she said in her interview was a lie. She is in a psych ward tonite , alone with her lies.

Doesn't her carp make you vomit? She runs the entire gamut of Cluster B but Borderline is clear. She cheated on the tests but couldn't get around Borderline. She managed to mark very low on ALL questions of anger.

I consider severe Borderline mixed with malignant narcissim pure evil. I truly feel sorry for anyone who has ever had to deal with this. I worked on a ward with dual diagnosis Borderlines. It put me out of the psych business. There is no way to describe what these people will do. There were fourteen. One was just like JA. Be afraid, very afraid! She threatened suicide all the time...even going as far as slicing her wrist and having two buckets, one each side of her bed (blood dripping). She didn't die and is still continuing her terror. After that she had a knife and was standing over another patient during the night.

They delight in making you squirm. It is their goal. They will twist your words and use them against you. You won't see it coming.

Suffice to say, anyone who has to deal with this depth of manipulation will be affected in some way. Jodie will be a BIG problem in jail. It will be to everyone's benefit for her to do to death row. Keep everyone safe. She is a power keg and can go off at any minute. She was biding her time these past five years because she thought she would get off. Now that she hasn't, she has nothing to lose.

BBM: just like the comment Travis made in the 'sex' tape. I am more and more convinced every day that she used that phone call and that comment in particular against him and threatened to 'take it further' and THIS is why he blew up at her on the 26th!

He had to agree to ask the questions she gave him. That was "the deal". It gives them ratings and he is the only reporter she will talk to in exchange.

Seriously? She gave him the questions? Where did you find that info? Wow.

Friends, this is what JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS feel like. Relief!

http://t.co/Hi8oWcwAUh

From Chris Hughes Twitter

Chris Hughes ‏@cshughes 2h
Pls dwnld this song frm #TravisAlexander 's memrl vid. Sky's bro wrote/recorded this. All $ donated to the Alexanders http://bit.ly/12hOmBu

I just down loaded this song. I love it from the memorial video but didn't know the name or artist. This is a great way to give back to the family and have a song to remember Travis.

Fox is just baiting folks. Throwing out the line to see who nibbles.

What will the murderer do next? Will she have her mom or granny go on the news shows..too late for donoman. Nothing will surprise me ...wanna stay a step ahead so that I won't be shocked by her. She is so icky.

Certainly Dr. Phil is a breath away from knocking on their doors!

Does anyone think Jodi will snap on camera? I can't imagine what her reaction will be if she's given the DP. Do you think she'll flip out? I just can't envision her keeping this calm appearance once she realizes that she can act however she wants.

Much as it would entertain me, I doubt that will ever happen.
I don't think she would ever want to lose control on camera, probably her worst fear is to have people really see her for who and what she is.

But.... miracles can happen :D

Fox is just baiting folks. Throwing out the line to see who nibbles.

What will the murderer do next? Will she have her mom or granny go on the news shows..too late for donoman. Nothing will surprise me ...wanna stay a step ahead so that I won't be shocked by her. She is so icky.

I gave up on Fox a long time ago. I watched last night because I've followed this trial for 4 months. They were pathetic. I haven't seen so many cheesy commercials in a row in a long time. Each time, after 30 minutes of bullchite, they threw in 30 seconds of carpola from JA. I still don't think they've released the entire interview. All this, after they promised her to hold back something she didn't want them to release.

Dancing with the devil.

I don't and I won't watch them anymore.

Do they even understand what a "live stream" is???

moo

It wouldn't surprise me if Jodi gave Troy a list of questions to ask. I didn't like that he went along with her BS that the jury soundly rejected with its verdict. One question in particular had to do with her finding blood on her hands at the Hoover Dam and would she have done anything differently after the discovery. Too many softball questions for a convicted murderess.

I wish he'd played along right to the end then started laughing hysterically and told her that nobody believes her carp, that Travis has reached almost saint like proportions in the minds of the general public and that she's seen as a huge joke and whenever she speaks now people just :floorlaugh:

Well I suspect CFJA met someone new last night and his name was Reality. Guess she realized that her list of 1000 places to see before she dies has been whittled down to, ummm, 1.

Jodi may have a personality disorder but her calmness through the trial and all her acts before, after and including the murder shows shes not psychotic. Shes been able to control her actions, psychotic people can't.

Sit her in a chair in the court room and duct tape her if necessary and let her listen to the death penalty phase and let the jury decide. Personally I'd grant her wish after the post trial interview. I especially want her to hear the impact statements.

JMO

Dr drew thinks she had a psych emergency! Mark disagreed and said its manipulation. Dr drew came unglued almost yelling .

I'm really behind reading posts so someone else may have voiced the same opinion, but the first thing I thought of when they reported she was on suicide watch because of what she said in the interview, I thought Arpaio had just used that as an excuse to keep her from giving any other interviews.

Maybe she really did have a break or something, but I still think it's some kind of manipulation.

Can't remember, but did the jury see the interview in which Jodi said that?

Yes...they also asked a question about this statement...jodis answer was "well....I planned to be dead by then" (paraphrased)

Anyone else have a problem with the questions and demeanor of the TV interview after the verdict? It really sounded like the interviewer was making Jodi the victim with his questioning. Let's not forget she's a murderer. Was Charles Manson asked 'how do you feel about your mom?" Why give her more airtime? Let TA's family enjoy the rest of the day for pete's sake.

she likes this reporter. he sounds like a moron to me if he believes her, but that's why she likes him.

too bad he didn't meet her years ago. he could have been one of her many exes by now. sounds about her usual caliber.

Jodi is pulling the suicide threat stunts because she can't bear to face all her jail friends after losing. Eat crow?! No way not jodi. So suddenly she's doing interviews and firing her attnys and telling everyone she wants to die and soon.
Lol, whatever Jodi....

BBM: Yep ... "eat crow" -- LOL ! The Queen Bee has been telling all her buddies at :jail: the same bs she's been spouting for years : "no jury would ever convict me" ...

She is an evil thing and she is enjoying every freakin' second of the attention she is receiving right now ...

:waitasec: Want to see Jodi really go nutso ? Give her NO attention -- NO media coverage -- NOTHING !

:moo:

Since he has what he wanted from Jodi now I say BREAK THE DEAL!

You know.... I was totally thinking that at first...

but... I bet that is EXACTLY what Jodi expects... And wants...

She trusts nobody...

JMO...

It wouldn't surprise me if Jodi gave Troy a list of questions to ask. I didn't like that he went along with her BS that the jury soundly rejected with its verdict. One question in particular had to do with her finding blood on her hands at the Hoover Dam and would she have done anything differently after the discovery. Too many softball questions for a convicted murderess.

Shameful. That guy Troy sat behind the family (TRAVIS' family) for virtually the entire trial!

Absolutely shameful...:blushing:

We've been singin' that NPD song since this thing started, Mrs. G. I was also disappointed that it didn't feature prominently in Dr. D's diagnosis. She is as narcissistic as they come.

JA's rage is a classic symtom of BPD. Although most peeps with a PD have comorbidity with other disorders, her BPD is the most prominent dx and the most distressing, by far. DeMarte confirmed it via the MMPI....

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member