Aggravation phase #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have halfway caught up, I think. I ran to the store this afternoon, came back and put HLN (I know, I know) on, and it was all BREAKING NEWS and all kinds of confuzzlement. I wish that I could say that I'm surprised, but I'm not. Even this latest episode, whatever it was, is not the end of the CMJA Manipulation Extravaganza.

She makes all of us want to tear our hair out, and she THRIVES on it.

I'm too tired to write much, but I will say this: Once the sentencing phase is over and done with, I hope to never hear/read/see anything more about this b*tch until the day they put that needle in her.

I do, however, hope to hear as much as possible about the Alexander family, and how they are coping. *That* is what is important, and I will read, listen to, or watch anything that will support those lovely people.

Goodnight, friends, and thank you for keeping all of us updated today.

I had wrong thinking about the verdict. I thought the jury decided DP, LWOP or LWP. Not true I find out.
The jurors vote for either death or life. If they vote life, then the decision of LWOP or LWP is up to the JUDGE to decide.
I thought if excessive cruelty was proven to the jurors, that meant that if they decided on life, that they would automatically give the LWOP sentence.
If JS hadn't finally found some moxy last week, I would have worried she may think her sentence decision would be overturned on appeal. The story of her life on this case.

FWIW this would indicate that Arias was in the courtroom today, or at least in the Judge's chambers:

"CNN) -- A day after jurors found her guilty of first-degree murder, Jodi Arias and her attorneys met with a judge in a closed-door hearing Thursday, according to a source with knowledge of the proceedings.

The hearing was sealed, and it's unclear what they discussed. But afterward, officials abruptly announced the cancellation of Thursday's court proceedings and said that the trial would not resume until next week."

I think she had a Borderline meltdown/hissy fit. And the kind of rage that must be inside of her, I'd be terrified of her meltdowns.

Yes, she's manipulative and a psychopath, mainly, but I bet her emotional out-of-control Borderline side is what happened today. She had to spend the night in the psych ward, and you just know that put her in a mood! Then having to face Travis' family?

She lost it. I have no doubt (I have a BPD sister, and you ain't seen a bad mood until you've seen a BPD bad mood!). A BPD psychopath losing it in court?! I'd love to see the tape, really! I bet folks will be telling their grandkids about that particular meltdown, lol.

And a convicted felon is just going to have guns drawn on them or something with that kind of behavior. I bet JA finally got a taste of what being convicted really means. She's been holding in her outbursts so they couldn't be used against her as evidence of any bad personality disorder, etc. I tell you she let it all hang out!

I agree on having to spend the night in the psych ward and on "suicide watch" - This is something else she didn't expect or want since she can no longer linger with her buddies and control them or write in her journal or other freedoms she had in her previous cell. Remember, 2/4/13 testimony from JA claiming the reason she told the Inside Edition reporter that the only reason she said that She Will Never Be Convicted by a Jury was because she was "innocent" rather than "because I didn't expect to be here cause I was gonna be dead by killing myself" - You know, that guard that was about 5 feet behind her was listening...She said, "They would have put me in a padded cell and stripped me down until I was stabilized".

I think Juan's cross on that was when she claimed that she knicked herself with a razor and it "burned or hurt" so much, she couldn't continue...Then Juan jumped on that saying "Can You Imagine How Much It Hurt When You Stabbed Travis in the Heart?!".....She also claimed she tried to OD on Ibuprofen or such.....I was surprised then that the Maricopa County jail didn't put her on watch. They probably did an internal investigation and found her claims to be absolute B.S.

But after last night's interview, that created a "pattern". I think that is why today's hearings are sealed - they were discussing her mental state in the psych ward. Plus, Dr. Horn is not available until Wednesday since he is with Schuby.....

She tried to play that reporter. I think her horny stubs were growing back.

BBM~ I'm seeing this acronym today. What does it mean? -- Jodi Arias?

Ckja. Convicted killer Jodi arias cm. Convicted murderer. Cf. Convicted felon.

Much as it would entertain me, I doubt that will ever happen.
I don't think she would ever want to lose control on camera, probably her worst fear is to have people really see her for who and what she is.

But.... miracles can happen :D

BBM - yes, I believe you are correct. She is so tightly coiled, her goal is to make one think they are the one who is wrong, certainly not her.

But I would seriously like to see a demonstration of the effectiveness of that stun belt on a high functioning manipulating murderer.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/arias-trial-now-turns-lives-dies-19147807#.UYxmB04o600
ABC News - 5/10/13

Arias Trial Now Turns to Whether She Lives or Dies

Snipped:

Despite Arias' comments that she would rather die than be in prison for life, she cannot choose the death penalty. It is up to the jury to recommend a sentence, and the judge will then make the final decision.

3e570670ec204c28b02a709778c64be8_mn.jpg

If she were sentenced to death, she could decide not to appeal to speed up the process, but it could still take years to play out as she lives under punishing conditions on death row. The state Department of Corrections says Arizona death row inmates have little contact with the outside world and only get to leave their solitary cells for two hours a day, three times a week. They get three showers a week.*

* (Above text bolded by Ann-Tx)

Snipped:

The sheriff's office said no more interviews will be allowed with Arias now that she is on suicide watch.

I agree on having to spend the night in the psych ward and on "suicide watch" - This is something else she didn't expect or want since she can no longer linger with her buddies and control them or write in her journal or other freedoms she had in her previous cell. Remember, 2/4/13 testimony from JA claiming the reason she told the Inside Edition reporter that the only reason she said that She Will Never Be Convicted by a Jury was because she was "innocent" rather than "because I didn't expect to be here cause I was gonna be dead by killing myself" - You know, that guard that was about 5 feet behind her was listening...She said, "They would have put me in a padded cell and stripped me down until I was stabilized".

I think Juan's cross on that was when she claimed that she knicked herself with a razor and it "burned or hurt" so much, she couldn't continue...Then Juan jumped on that saying "Can You Imagine How Much It Hurt When You Stabbed Travis in the Heart?!".....She also claimed she tried to OD on Ibuprofen or such.....I was surprised then that the Maricopa County jail didn't put her on watch. They probably did an internal investigation and found her claims to be absolute B.S.

But after last night's interview, that created a "pattern". I think that is why today's hearings are sealed - they were discussing her mental state in the psych ward. Plus, Dr. Horn is not available until Wednesday since he is with Schuby.....

:floorlaugh:Schuby...Can't you just wait a little bit? Put your own needs aside so that we can put this situation to rest? PLLEAASE???

They're having a good discussion on Fox about the interviews now .. he made contact with her a few months ago and he had to keep THAT STUFF off the record until the conviction .. her lawyers beat it, and he did the interview without them knowing .. so it sounds like they had the argument with her before he did this interview and they didn't know.

I agree totally. Dr. Hare's book "Without Conscience" is one of the most important text books and tools used to describe psychopathic behaviour. Fits JA perfectly.

The twenty traits assessed by the The Hare Psychopathy Checklist-Revised PCL-R score are:

glib and superficial charm
grandiose (exaggeratedly high) estimation of self
need for stimulation
pathological lying
cunning and manipulativeness
lack of remorse or guilt
shallow affect (superficial emotional responsiveness)
callousness and lack of empathy
parasitic lifestyle
poor behavioral controls
sexual promiscuity
early behavior problems
lack of realistic long-term goals
impulsivity
irresponsibility
failure to accept responsibility for own actions
many short-term marital relationships
juvenile delinquency
revocation of conditional release
criminal versatility

Read more: http://www.minddisorders.com/Flu-Inv/Hare-Psychopathy-Checklist.html#b#ixzz2Sr5r835T

OMG you hit the jackpot with that description. Worse than Casey Anthony, and that's saying something.

She beat the tests by choosing the lowest possible choices for anything to do with:

Jealous
Obsessiveness
Anger

When asked directly about these characteristics, she knew exactly what to say.

Something tells me she been accused of these traits for years by people that know her.

If I remember correctly she tested unusually low on tests on particular traits, I hope the tests are release to the public. Maybe we could learn something.

AND she has the nerve to call Juan a bully....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:, she is a cold blooded killer.

BBM: Yep ... "eat crow" -- LOL ! The Queen Bee has been telling all her buddies at :jail: the same bs she's been spouting for years : "no jury would ever convict me" ...

She is an evil thing and she is enjoying every freakin' second of the attention she is receiving right now ...

:waitasec: Want to see Jodi really go nutso ? Give her NO attention -- NO media coverage -- NOTHING !

:moo:

BBM
Might be one of the few things that truly upset her!

Omg!!!

But the blood wouldn't have been in the shower right?

Where did she shower? Did he have more than one full-bath? He had to have...

Think about it....shower 1st....then she has to move the body and clean up.....she would need another shower.

Move travis, and then clean up..she can't leave the bathroom yet...she needs to shower...

She's absolutely evil.

Ok now this is a legitimate question, not meant with any ounce of sarcasm at all.

Jodi Ann Arias was convicted of 1st Degree Murder with Premeditation. She will never in her life get out of prison, she is there forever, either Life or about a decade before they put her to Death by lethal injection. So she is not coming out, not free, never.

Why would they act upon any suicide ideation of hers? Move her, monitor her etc. How about put her in her cell. What's the worst that will happen? She kills herself?

And?

(I would think the Warden would be thinking, ok Room at the Inn, Cell block 7)

......and JA's folks sue Sheriff Joe, the Maricopa County Sheriff's Department, Maricopa County and the State of Arizona because they are responsible for her well being while incarcerated until she is put to death.....I kid you not.:banghead:

Also there's big bad blood between Jodi and the DT according to Fox ... they're saying how she went to the psyche ward straight away .. something's going on BAD between her and her team .. and it happened BEFORE the interview. Good.

I wish he would have asked her "so how does it make you feel that the whole world has seen your disgusting ****hole?".

I'd like to send her a pack of smokes and tell her I think it's okay now if ya go ahead and start smoking.

This interview is despicable. Please excuse my behavior!

Advising other victims to document, document. She documented everything, photos, journals, on and on and on. Well everything except her "abuse". GMAB.

...and Troy has an interview done with her a few months ago he's holding onto FOR NOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6