aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it would be natural first reaction to want death...until ya get to death row ...just think of JA..she can get a GED finally..and then will get extra grandiose and think she will be the best prison atty. " in the world" ....She wants LWOP before death IMO

There is NO QUESTION, imo, that she wants life instead of death. NO doubt at all. I really wish the media would stop reporting that line because it's just one of her usual LIES. If she really wanted to die, then why is she working so hard at all this manipulation stuff? Oh no. Jodi does not want to die, and she does not want to be locked up in isolation on death row. She would MUCH rather be in prison if she had the choice b/w the two, that's a no-brainer. This is all an attention-seeking ploy by Jodi.

I admire Beth Karas and her integrity/smarts/devotion to the LAW.

I was the one who brought Jean LeGrand's youtube's HERE.

Jean Le Grand Me Gustas Tal Como Eres - YouTube

I have a huge problem with Jean that stems from years and years ago and the heartache she caused to some innocent kids during the Kobe Bryant case in Colorado.

I've said it before and will say it again "I worship at the Church of Beth Karas". lol Seriously I have a huge amt of respect for her in so many ways.

I'm just kinda feeling like she may not mount any type of defense if faced with the DP. But, I really don't feel that's the end of it. She has to have something else going on. Just looking at how quickly and easily she got the interview after the premed murder verdict makes me think there is a plan in the works...

I agree with your post 100%. The idea floated by the defense, Jodi as a victim, couldn't be further from the truth. Jodi is all about standing up for Jodi.

Teresa

JA is locked up tight as an ..um taco doubt she has that priviledge...Sheriff Joe made sure of that..Paper clothes, paper shoes...that's it .... nooo golf pencil..Can poke out eye dont ya know:) ...maybe rubber glasses ....wonder how long JA can stay in that state and play that game.....

~bbm

I've seen this type of statement over and over. She's seething, she's melting down, hope to see the stun belt used, she'll lose it and on and on and on. She's yet to lose her composure one tiny little bit considering the circumstances. Why do people keep insisting that she's going to or has exhibited any kind of obvious strong emotion, much less an extreme emotion like rage.

I'm assuming because of 27 stab wounds, a slit throat and a gunshot wound in her last bit of rage.

respectfully snipped

BTW Greg Gutfeld (who I LOVE) said that with recent trials/crimes that we should just put Castro in a cell with Gosnell as his Dr & Arias as his new Girlfriend :floorlaugh: He also said tonight He'd volunteer for Suicide Watch Guard but he'd be lousy at it leaving rope laying around the cell! :rockon:

I:heartbeat: Greg Gutfeld, too! Love "Red Eye". I like that he doesn't try to be PC.

She did try to move on from Travis but he refused to be blackmailed by her. She tried it with the sex tape.

"You tell what I did and I'll put this sex tape up on my new Youtube account--here let me show it to you on your computer. You'll be my first video up!"

He didn't go for it. He told her instead to stay away from him. She already had Ryan Burns lined up and he knew it because she had tried to make him jealous with faking communications from rivals, and that didn't work.

Now he was afraid of her and was using the information he had about the crime she committed as leverage to make her stop violating his privacy. The crime had something to do with PrePaid legal because he threatened to tell Chris Hughes, who was her upline. Travis said "you scammed me."

It appears that this was the last straw for him and he thought he had successfully backed Jodi Arias into a corner. She told him that she would no longer attend any PPL functions. (testimony) This was a test. He was supposed to say, "Oh don't be silly, this is just personal stuff between us. It's over and we can stay friends even though you scammed me. You keep my secrets and I'll keep yours."

This seemed imminently fair to Jodi. But Travis doesn't think like Jodi Arias. He wanted a clean, transparent life, not one hemmed with blackmail. He didn't want to continue to see her at PPL functions sucking whatever dick was handy and priming his friends for a scam on them. Travis doesn't want better for himself than for others, so he refused her blackmail offer just like the Alexander family refused her plea offer.

And with the same consequence--rage.

Once Travis did not argue that she could continue with PPL and her secret was safe, that sealed his death, IMO. I know a lot of people think she loved Travis, was full of jealousy, wanted to be the only one, blah,blah, but I have lived with a sociopath and I am telling you that love is not what they are able to feel. It is possession. It is ownership. She saw herself as someone that Travis "chose" since he approached her the night they met. She was the chosen one and intended to stay in the rare gold ring circle.

If Travis would not agree, she would kill him. It's his own damn fault after all, he didn't have to be so stubborn. She had to protect herself, all right, protect her ability to move among these naive Mormon men without fear of Travis or anyone telling her next mark that she is a predatory con-woman.

That's why he had to die. It's self preservation, self-defense you might say.

Now that Travis has gone, his family has stepped into the position of exposing her crimes. Court so far has been delicate and she has been able to look away and pretend she hasn't stared for hours at those crime scene photos. But that all ended yesterday.

Why should she walk into a courtroom and actually have to listen to people describing her as a monster and showing photos of "the incident about which she has no memory." The reason she has no memory is because she didn't want to tell what she did and now, now, the Great Day has arrived when that horrible Travis Alexander family is going to force her to be maligned and humiliated on national TV.

That cannot be allowed and she pulled the only stunt she could to get out of it. It's Plan B, the "snapped" defense. She snapped instead of going into the courtroom and because of it she will get a do-over on her psych evaluation. Low and behold! That LaViolette and Samuels were completely wrong! She will confess that she has always had mood swings, has always heard voices and has five of the seven criteria for schizophrenia.

She didn't want to tell anyone that God has called her to serve him as his mouthpiece on earth. He told her to write that letter and call the woman Travis was dating to repentence for her whoredoms. God dictated that letter, by the way, through an angel that appears in her cell every night.

This is a lot easier than you think. My youngest son needed detox but he couldn't get it because he had already been once. So he just went in with a desire to harm himself and said "I have a plan." He even had the thoughtfulness to call me ahead of time to tell me what he was doing because he didn't want me to worry. Boom. Three day hold and the detox treatment he needed.

(That was in March of this year. He is in rehab now and is doing really, really well. ) My point is that ALL psych evaluations are made based on client report and behavior/body language observations. Like a shark, Jodi Arias the sociopath can spot a person's vulnerability miles away and follow it. She can make an ally out of an evaluator-- AND THEY ARE PROFESSIONALS with years of experience. Put her in lockdown and give her a couple of burly guys to keep a watch on her.

She'll be out of her panties in 48 hours and one of the guards will be interviewed on HLN saying, "It was love at first sight...we just clicked..."

Do you think she and travis had sex June 04

I think JSS will give her the lightest sentence she can if it comes to her decision.

:eek: Really? But she's been listening, looking at the crime photos, following the gas cans and receipts, hasn't she? Oh dear!:scared:

I've always liked Beth Karas - Why in thee he!! is she the one that is being let go after this trial? Unless politically motivated - I just don't get it and wanted to get that out there...JMO

It's really the change in the formatting and not covering live trials anymore..and seeing she's really a live trial reporter (as is Jean) there's no position there anymore. She has a few things in the works though...stay tuned. She'll land on her feet.

I'm assuming because of 27 stab wounds, a slit throat and a gunshot wound in her last bit of rage.

You're assuming what because of the rageful nature of the crime? That people seeing rage in her behavior during the trial are correct even though she hasn't shown rage -- at all -- ever -- during the trial?

I couldn't believe she manipulated sheriff arpio for the interview. Oh and I wonder if the premeditated murder conviction was debasing for her.

Oh my that lady on hln with the foreign accent says that ! we need to take Jodie serious with the suicide thingie.

What kind of foreign accent? If someone with a British accent tells me something I believe them & I have a cabinet full of vitamins & other stuff from the health food store to prove it. If some with a Slavic or German accent tells me something I tend not to believe them. Most Asian's, regardless of nationality tend to smile when they tell me something so I always believe them all.

It's getting a little kooky in here tonight. I am thinking the adult beverages are flowing, and sadly I do not get to partake as I have to work early. Have fun y'all. I have dinner and a date with Ryan Reynolds in my dreams tonight.

Tata.

I agree with this and would like to add some reasons why:

Juan started off his direct with JA about how mean and belittling she was to her siblings. None of them stepped forward to defend her in any sort of way. If I were a juror, I would wonder why JA has no friends or family coming to her rescue during the trial. (Did she have any that I missed?). She has no friends and there is a reason for that. She didn't even have a good relationship with her OWN Mother. What goodness does she have to offer society? Nothing there either. What redeeming qualities does she have that should spare her life? I can't think of anything.....JMO

I believe one reason Jodi told Troy she would do the interview right after the verdict IF it was M1 is b/c she was setting the stage for the penalty phase...did u notice her long, fake pause when asked the question about her mom...and she did her fake turn head, hair covering face, hand covering face...as another poster pointed out SHE WAS JUST BUYING TIME TO THINK ABOUT THE ANSWER.......then suddenly she looks up with NO TEARS and says "my mother has been a saint, and I was not good to her, but blah blah....," basically trying to act like she loves her mother now. I believe this is b/c there were a few juror questions regarding her kicking her mom. She was trying to say something nice about her mom to look good for the jury. Maybe she is going to have "Kirk" play that part of the video during mitigation.

She did try to move on from Travis but he refused to be blackmailed by her. She tried it with the sex tape.

She'll be out of her panties in 48 hours and one of the guards will be interviewed on HLN saying, "It was love at first sight...we just clicked"

Stellar post, Anagrammy.........and your above closing line was epic!

:silly:

The gun... think about the gun. She was there to manipulate, "I'm going to kill myself, in your house, in front of you..it's your fault, you made me do this " It now makes sense....

"

OT
Newtown is knocking down the Sandy Hook School and will be building a new one.
My heart is still so heavy that 20 little miracles were so tragically taken from us in the blink of an eye....

In early 1993 I made a decision to change my life.
A decision that led me to a little town I had never heard of.
A town named Sandy Hook.. located in Newtown, Ct.
I lived in there for 30 days.
In St. Rose of Lima Church, I prayed for strengh.... and hope.

With humility and gratitude...
This past Feb 2nd,
I celebrated 20 years of continuous sobriety.

Bittersweet,
I would, in a heartbeat, trade my 20 years to have back the 20 little angels we lost that day.

Many hear the words Sandy Hook... and think tradgedy
For me, I choose to know it as a place of hope... and little miracles.

God Bless You :) The loss of those little children and their teachers and principal was one of the roughest times of my life. I saw my grown children in the eyes and smiles of those victims. I cried for over a week. Had to wear sunglasses when I left the house. I no longer wished to be a part of this world if this was what this world was about. I felt I didn't belong here, I didn't fit in with the horrific capabilities of others. The physical location of the school and the fire hall are exactly like those of my kids when they were in elementary school. I have dealt with my feelings but will never forget any of them. What a wonderful and heartfelt post. The tears I have right now are not for the loss but for the clear fact that you are one of the reasons we can know there is good in this world. TY for sharing that. Hugs.

Schuby - I posted late last nite that the reason Dr. Horn would not be able to testify until Wednesday is because "he was with Schuby".....Where is he?

Ah, ya know, JSS read him the riot act about any of our pillow talk turning up on websleuths....so, you know, what's a girl to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled