aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're assuming what because of the rageful nature of the crime? That people seeing rage in her behavior during the trial are correct even though she hasn't shown rage -- at all -- ever -- during the trial?

I've seen plenty of muted rage from her during the trial as she sits at the desk furiously scribbling at testimony she doesn't want to hear, making slit throat gestures towards the prosecutor, staring daggers at anyone who dares to expose her for what she is.

She's had years to build up her head of steam, just like she had years to build up the steam it took to commit such a heinous crime.

Her day in the spotlight is coming to a close and eventually the simmering pot of rage is going to boil over. I would imagine being handed a guilty verdict, much like being shunned in favor of another woman, would set all that rage she'd been channeling in other ways, free.

She's got nothing but her thoughts and a padded wall to respond to right now. It's not a far reach for me to think it's unloading.

I'm assuming because of 27 stab wounds, a slit throat and a gunshot wound in her last bit of rage.

Yes! And the Dr's diagnosis of BPD for my opinion that she's probably having a hard time keeping it together. My sister has BPD. Rages are a part of the disorder in most cases. The inability to control getting extremely and unusually angry at people is the main reason that personality disorder is so problematic, imho.

I've seen plenty of muted rage from her during the trial as she sits at the desk furiously scribbling at testimony she doesn't want to hear, making slit throat gestures towards the prosecutor, staring daggers at anyone who dares to expose her for what she is.

She's had years to build up her head of steam, just like she had years to build up the steam it took to commit such a heinous crime.

Her day in the spotlight is coming to a close and eventually the simmering pot of rage is going to boil over. I would imagine being handed a guilty verdict, much like being shunned in favor of another woman, would set all that rage she'd been channeling in other ways, free.

She's got nothing but her thoughts and a padded wall to respond to right now. It's not a far reach for me to think it's unloading.

Her crime was most definitely a crime of rage. Which is I think at least part of what makes her such a bug under a microscope as her typical demeanor is so weirdly calm.

Did anyone see her flip the bird after the verdict was read?

Does anybody here experience a creep factor with Keith Morrison?

Maybe it was the SNL skit that planted it, but there is a weird little quiver of delight in his voice when he used to accost those child molesters when they would set them up for a sting!

It reminded me of the current ad for car insurance that has the Dracula guy volunteering at the blood donation drive. To me, and I know I may be alone on this, that's what Keith Morrison sounds like.

And I laughed until tears came at their spoof of him on SNL. Funniest thing I've ever seen!

I'm very far behind in my reading here at WS and someone will no doubt have responded, but it is Chris Hansen that does "Catch a Predator" on Dateline.

They did arrest someone for a bomb threat. But it seems to me throughout the trial the defense has tried to buy extra time.
Also, the judge sealed the day's proceedings. What if she had a meltdown, or did something else in the courtroom that put her in the psych ward? That could be construed as a medical event, thus Hippa law would go into effect, and nobody could discuss it legally.

I agree with your post 100%. The idea floated by the defense, Jodi as a victim, couldn't be further from the truth. Jodi is all about standing up for Jodi.

Teresa

Jodi is a victim of herself!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:mad:GreenEyesBlue

I have a question.....I thought JA wanted to have a baby (with her lesbian lover).

Guess was another story of hers....one of a zillion stories she has told.

Jodi, Jodi, Jodi.....Didn't your Mom tell you not to lie!!

:fence:

We'd better hope she doesn't figure out a way to get pregnant as they won't execute her if she's pregnant. :scared:

Here goes - leaving HLN to get an extra dose by watching Dateline and 20/20.
It's sick, I'm sick. I don't believe they will cover enough about Travis as a real person.

You're assuming what because of the rageful nature of the crime? That people seeing rage in her behavior during the trial are correct even though she hasn't shown rage -- at all -- ever -- during the trial?

I agree with you actually. We're all so disturbed by her...it's easy to imagine she's going to bust into raving lunatic mode at any minute. But, in truth, that's not what is. She's immature and capable of tantrums but she's not going to start howling at the moon anytime soon.

She lied and said she never made eye contact with travis family. Dateline on here on the west coast .

ala betty broderick

OMG I was just scrolling back and almost just posted something about her. She also played that victim card (and believed it) but remember the footage of her losing it in her cell? Even her crime was more "remote" (gun) than this one but there are a lot of other similarities.

oh crap we have to watch lizard lick and whatever else on court tv..vs every 3 minutes comercials headline news?? What's a girl to do?? online :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg