Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Jodi is in "closed custody" in the Estrella jail. That section of the jail is for inmates who have lashed out with "unpredictable" behavior. It's twenty-three hours lock-down, just like if one were on death row.

Hmm..what did she do and to whom did she do it?

Here's a link to a recent article about closed custody in the Estrella jail:

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/exclusive-inside-estrella-jails-b400-pod-with-mcsos-most-dangerous-women

ABC15 was given exclusive access to an area of the Estrella Jail that most visitors will never see -- the Bravo Tower 400 Pod. It is here where cells house women who are deemed too dangerous to be among the general jail population.

Detention Officer Karla Carcamo guided us, and guarded us, as we stepped into the most secure part of the jail. Carcamo listed the security levels inmates are given: “minimum, medium, maximum and then closed-custody.”

Closed-custody is considered an area where unpredictable inmates are kept, “the worst of the worst.”

"Inmates can be transferred out of B400 for good behavior, but Carcamo said it is very rare."

So it looks like the little miss may have done some acting out...sure doesn't sound like they put people there for being a potential danger to self.

:moo:
Every time time someone puts the blame for JA's behavior on someone other than JA (like her parents or her bf's); it is a win for JA.
That is EXACTLY what she wants people to believe.

How could you not smile when looking at this adorable photo? Awwwwww......
I miss my doggie :(

That's Murkin, an adopted stray who mothers kittens & pretty much has his own reality show on YouTube.

Murkin Falls Asleep
[video=youtube;nH_0QuueJvU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH_0QuueJvU[/video]

View attachment 33811

Much as this freaks me out, the more I look at it the more I think they HAD to know she was there. I dunno.

I agree - I think what the friend actually said about this photo is being misinterpreted.

What I heard while listending was that the friend was under the impression this was a Jodi-free weekend, but when he saw this picture it was the first time HE (the friend) realized she was there that weekend.

Just how I interpreted it.

I am so glad that your daughter is doing well! Sadly, Emma passed away two years ago at 9 years old. She lived a very happy life, despite all the things that were happening to her little body.

I read about Rosemary's son, and it brings tears to my eyes. I remember those days of living in the hospital... I cant bring myself to post to her because I just don't have the words that adequately express my mama's heart..

Especially Heather, I am so sorry you lost your precious Emma. What a sweet, happy girl in that picture. I know she's watching over you.

God bless you!

Karen Kelly, our next trial. She gave 5 different stories of the night she shot her boyfriend. On HLN now.

Is there a thread on here about Caryn Kelley? I can't seem to find it....thanks in advance if someone can post a link.

So you have no sympathy for her because she doesn't look away from the photos? Who cares?

I do feel sorry for her. She knows her daughter is guilty, guilty,guilty. I wouldn't be surprised if Jodi manipulates her into wearing the ribbon.

You're picking and choosing what I wrote, but yes, that's one of the things. I care. Its very telling, to me.

You have the right to feel how you feel, as I do.
These are my observations, opinions, etc.

TRIAL MINUTE ENTRY - DAY 68

12:47 p.m. Trial to Jury continues from 05/08/2013.
Court convenes in chambers with Counsel for the Defendant only.

1:00 p.m. Court convenes in chambers with Defendant and Counsel for the Defendant present.

Counsel for the Defendant moves to dismiss the death penalty option

IT IS ORDERED denying the motion.

1:16 p.m. Court convenes in chambers with Defendant, Counsel for the Defendant, Counsel for the State and victim next of kin present.

IT IS ORDERED continuing the aggravation phase from this date to 05/15/2013 at 10:00 a.m.

BBM & SBM - Biggest clue as to "what happened" Thursday. JA couldn't handle the DP motion being denied. Family must have been very happy/relieved and JA couldn't take it.

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 4m

Trial resumes tomorrow at 10:00 am in State v. #JodiArias. No court on Friday.

That does not necessarily have a lot to do with parents. As we have seen, Jodi is going to do whatever Jodi wants. She isn't controllable. I've worked with a number of teenagers just like this...it isn't unusual. With dealing with a kid like that you just get so exhausted trying to control and trying to keep them out of trouble....the drama, the defiance, the non-stop on and on. Seeing her as an adult and how she is with the nonstop drama now makes me fully believe she was like this back then as well.

BBM - I agree - in the State of Texas, a "child" can legally move out at 16. I know, I moved out on my own at 16 WITH the help of the police. And they were the ones who told me a child could move out at 16, no abuse needed.

Not to mention my step mother abused me, she had me off the ground, against my closet door with her hands around my neck, and YES, I had bruising.

But thats not why JA moved out. She moved out because she didnt like rules and thought living with her vampire hunter boyfriend in his grandparents house that was "not so clean" as she put it, was a better idea.

:puke:

BBM - Biggest clue as to "what happened" Thursday. JA couldn't handle the DP motion being denied. Family must have been very happy/relieved and JA couldn't take it.

She still thinks she is one step ahead of everyone. I really think she is going to get the DP

His sister, Hillary, did a wonderful tribute to Travis. It made you laugh and cry when she described his life stories. It was sad to hear Hillary say she was not close to all of her brothers and sisters, but Travis was close to everyone.

It made me think of my own brother who basically moved away and disowned his entire family. Nobody knows why. After several attempts, phone calls and apologies he still has nothing to do with us. It was strange apologizing to him and not knowing what the apology was for.

I think family is important and hope after this tragedy it will bring the Alexander's closer together.

There's been lots of posts about JA being able to continue to make $$ from her "art" or other means.
I have read that that the Son of Sam Law has had legal problems being enforced in some instances.

I found this interesting article about Charlie Manson ... about how is is absolutely not allowed to profit from his weird art (remember hearing about him making spiders/etc out of hair and other creepy stuff).
This article states that Manso cannot make any $$ in prison ... B/c of strict prison rules.
I suppose this varies by prison & state.
I hope that once JA is sent to whatever longterm prison she goes to (for either LWOP or DP) -- that the prison will have strict rules like the one Manson is housed in.
**prison rules will be a lot different than her current jail rules**

Here's the link to the question about Manson and the strict prison rules that apply to him.
I hope wherever JA ends up ... That the prison rules are strict like those are!
http://www.mansondirect.com/money.html

In their interview with Flores,the mom said "I asked her if she killed him" To me that is not cold but she asked Jodi because she DID know she was capable of killing someone. My grown children have not had an ex murdered but if they had, I would never even think that much less ask them if they murdered the ex. I found that very telling IMO.

In the interview, her mom said "I asked Jodi about it". She didn't say she asked her of she killed him.

[video=youtube;jm_hYz8CwrE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm_hYz8CwrE[/video]

Spoof - The Way You Lie

She still thinks she is one step ahead of everyone. I really think she is going to get the DP

I don't think she could handle the M1 guilty. She was trying to keep composed but she looked pretty shocked. She actually beleived no jury will convict her.

Biggest clue as to "what happened" Thursday. JA couldn't handle the DP motion being denied. Family must have been very happy/relieved and JA couldn't take it.

:seeya: Yes -- and she went BALLISTIC !

:waitasec: And there you have Jodi in her post GUILTY verdict telling that reporter that she WANTED the Death Penalty ...

:liar: :liar: :liar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member