Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your furbaby eats candles?!!! I have a cat that tries to eat vaseline every time I have the jar open. Strange!

Off topic of pets, but I just can't believe I fell for the joke about JA's inmate number!!!:floorlaugh: This trial is making me NUTTY!!!! :facepalm:

BBM. Vaseline is good for hairballs. Seriously :)

Remember Websleuths have commented over the months of 2013 that Arias would turn on J.W. eventually, despite their coziness? Sleuths' opinion is already vindicated. The attitude & behavior of Arias post-verdict has rendered effective assistance of counsel impossible & J.W. has so informed the court, according to the planetary movement in our verdict chart. The Venus Arias "trusted" & counted on, left the Sign Taurus, refrained from participation when Arias went borneo. What would we give to hear what Arias had to say to her attorneys after she knew the jury's decision? The actual words. Is she bitter that heat of passion, sudden quarrel manslaughter was not her team's initial theory of the case? That is what the Mercury Mars conjunction behind her tells us~a mistake.

Martinez did cover, off-handedly, the notion of felony murder due to her claim she grabbed Travis's gun. Just in case she persisted in that, she had no right to his gun and it would have been burglary as her presence was no longer legitimate and invited and she was stealing it. To use against him in his murder. Of course, he spent most of his effort explaining that she was also persona non grata, permission to be in his home denied, once her attack began. Another reasonable basis for felony murder. I'm mentioning the burglary premise because Arias may be fastening on that in persisting with the top shelf lie.

I've heard reports that the aggravation phase could finish today and the mitigation phase could finish tomorrow. If that's true, there are only two more days for that guard to get an itchy finger on the stun belt button. :anguish:

I am going to be lost when this trial is over. I know there are other trials coming up but this one has been over the top.:scared:

:wave: T minus 45 minutes!

Clock-04-june.gif
Time is a Ticking for you JA.....

HLN can take that Judge Larry ...I don't care where, just please put him so he cannot be seen or heard from again on HLN. I like Judge Alex, he seems to be the only Judge they have with a lick of common sense.

Mmmmm Judge Alex can eat crackers in my bed anytime ...
Smart and Sexy with a good sense of humor as well

I've heard reports that the aggravation phase could finish today and the mitigation phase could finish tomorrow. If that's true, there are only two more days for that guard to get an itchy finger on the stun belt button. :anguish:

He should "trip" and "accidentally" set it off. I know I wouldn't be able to resist the temptation!

She might be on meds to control outburts.

B/C the law is written where Juan has to prove at least one AGG fact to the jury so they can move to the Mig phase

If he can't prove one,then the trial is over-she will get LWOP

OK, so the only options are DP or LWOP? First Degree Murder conviction offers no option for life with possibility of parole?

Wow, I ventured over to one of those sites supporting the Defendant. The comments there are so comical (and sickening at the same time) that they look like satire. They are planning something under the code name "Mission 1". Only triple verified posters get the sekrit :facepalm: password. Given their total inability to distinguish fact from insanity, I have no doubt their Mission 1 will be a total success. :floorlaugh:

I went to that site once and read some comments....and I wonder if many if not most of the comments are fake to draw up attention to their site which means $$$$$$$$$$$$$ for every page hit. the comments are as you pretty much said, too unbelievable to actually be true. however, there are always followers of evil people in this world.

Hi All

I really don't understand all that is going to happened today and how this part really works, but I'm here and I will find out and see for myself.

I feel ready for today but normally once it starts I feel ill, so lets hope today is another good day for Travis and Family and Friends and of course the WS family :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member