Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #4 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
During the police media briefing on the 10th of May the police said that at both test drives the 2 suspects arrived on foot and that no vehicle was seen dropping them off. I have just come accross a post made on the first thread about Tim Bosma missing (post number 157 ) dated 9th May stating different.
Snoopster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotr
On Kijiji
http://hamilton.kijiji.ca/c-communit...AdIdZ482912584

And this one in the cars & trucks section:

Quote:
2007 Dodge Power Ram 3500 Pickup Truck
Please keep a look out for this truck. Our friend had it up on here
2 nights ago 3 guys came to look at it in ancaster 2 got dropped off
And the other guy said he would be back. Our friend tim bosma took the other
2 guys for a test drive near the fair grounds in ancaster. No one ever came back
Thay was 2 nights ago. Lisence plate 726 7zw. Please call police even
If u find a phone on the ground. Thanks go to the hamilton police services facebook page

Now that is interesting, not at all what the LE have been saying

I received the same password prompt as well! I'm new here, so I didn't really think much of it. Again - attempting to access from an iPhone.

I'm still puzzled as to why the accused and his accomplice would risk stepping onto T's property not knowing whether he had day/night home security cameras.

How these guys approached house is unknown... They may have called him when outside... At end of driveway... Farther away from the home?

During the police media briefing on the 10th of May the police said that at both test drives the 2 suspects arrived on foot and that no vehicle was seen dropping them off. I have just come accross a post made on the first thread about Tim Bosma missing (post number 157 ) dated 9th May stating different.
Snoopster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotr
On Kijiji
http://hamilton.kijiji.ca/c-communit...AdIdZ482912584

And this one in the cars & trucks section:

Quote:
2007 Dodge Power Ram 3500 Pickup Truck
Please keep a look out for this truck. Our friend had it up on here
2 nights ago 3 guys came to look at it in ancaster 2 got dropped off
And the other guy said he would be back. Our friend tim bosma took the other
2 guys for a test drive near the fair grounds in ancaster. No one ever came back
Thay was 2 nights ago. Lisence plate 726 7zw. Please call police even
If u find a phone on the ground. Thanks go to the hamilton police services facebook page

i still find this really odd like i don't know why it keeps poping into my mind :banghead: :pullhair: :sigh:

ITA cdnDAD ... it is very possible that organized crime saw him as an opportunity for them to get into the aviation biz for flying drugs and/or all sorts of illicit merchandise. They like to rub elbows, and these days they aren't all just bikers/beards/bad jeans, etc. I can see them grooming DM to further their own agendas.

I'd like to know how long his employee worked for him. Call somebody "the boss" often enough has to be good for the ego. Hang with him, hang off every word, be there when daddy's up and died, be there when his world is falling apart ... dude's going to love you forever. You are now his "family" when he basically don't have one.

Doesn't excuse anything, but an interesting line of thought.

This is what I think too. I think DM was raised without a moral or social conscious. I think he enjoyed the prestige that came with his family name, but didn't have the drive and the work ethic of his father and grandfather. He had an expensive lifestyle, but had cash flow problems. He connected with organized crime around chop shop and maybe drug operations, and he appealed to the criminal big shots because of those resources mentioned by cdnDAD. The plan was for him to be the boss of his crew, and he, as manager, would be the one dealing with the pros (Hell's Angels or whatever). He wanted to be a big shot himself, even if it was in a criminal way- he just had that thirst for it but was not inclined to work towards it in any legitimate way.

Like someone said earlier, right from the beginning I noticed an absence of relatives, school mates and acquaintances saying they were "shocked" that he was involved - only his mother and his lawyer.

I do not believe he was framed, manipulated or taken advantage of. I do not think he was especially smart, as the obit he wrote for his father did not seem to me to be polished or well written. I'm not criticizing him for that, it's just an observation.

As for all the factors that led to his arrest so quickly- it's a combination of quick action by Sharlene and law enforcement as has previously been discussed. As for mistakes he made, I have two thoughts on that. I know several probation officers, and they all tell me that criminals tend to think they are smarter than they are. They get caught all the time because of dumb errors, and thank goodness for that. I also think DM's errors were due to inexperience rather than because he was acting in this crime under duress in any way.

Now that is interesting, not at all what the LE have been saying

there were so many messages posted each of them was different version.
from what wife of TB said through Police that two guys showed up at his property and he went for drive

Hello my fellow sleuths :)

Been reading since yesterday, I feel right at home here... came across much the same info, names etc.. but, you filled in a few blanks.

Are there any links through names for SS's last name? I found many of the same "chat board" stuff out there too and some interesting... like having a wife and "not out"... "bi" the way...

The Interview with his lawyer was interesting... DM feels "extremely remorseful"?

Correct me if I am wrong but, don't you have to have done something wrong in order to feel remorseful about?

i have his last name wrote it down before he closed his facebook but don't think I am allowed to post it

Ummmmm....something weird just popped up on my screen.

I clicked the link at the bottom of the page to read about Paul Michael Foster (was missing with his truck from Hamilton, found deceased) in a new tab.

I wish I knew how to post pictures. But anyways it's a pop-up box that says at the top "Authentication Required" Then it says "The server http//www.hamiltonpolice.on.ca:80 requires a username and password" Then a username field and a password field.

I have not been on the Hamilton police website at all. I have a screenshot if anyone wants to see it and can tell me how to post it. I tried opening the same page again but the pop up doesn't appear
It should be fine now. There was a quirky link in the first post. The original article must have been archived, and the original links no longer work, anyway.

From the most recent sit-down interview of DM's lawyer with CP24 (http://www.cp24.com/), maybe some more foreshadowing of the legal strategy they will be using?

When asked how he thinks the search for additional suspects will play into this for his client, he said:

"Obviously, depending on who these people are, what their antecedents are, what was their involvement, will play significantly, and shed some light on, to the extent of Mr. Millard's involvement, if any, in this -- further disclosure that comes will shed light on what happened in this case."

When asked about the idea that his client was framed, he said:

"That was run by me as a theory, theoretically. I mean what happens is different theories are put, in terms of fitting the fact pattern that we have. I'm not saying he was framed or not. I don't know, we haven't -- we're early days in this but certainly, that's one of the theories that has been floating around, that he may have been framed. Or at least perhaps taken advantage of, or used, that's a theory that's out there."

At the end of the interview, he dares to draw a comparison between what the Bosma family is going through and what DM's family is going through!

"Well you can expect a mother such as her having her son face these type of charges, it's devastating to her emotionally, and very, very difficult time for her, in terms of just dealing with it emotionally and so forth. It's been very, very tough and that's the flip-- flip side of it. You have the dynamics, obviously the Bosma family, who is very sympathetic, but you also have his, Mr. Millard's family now being very significantly impacted by these charges."

Unbelievable. How about his client just coughs up the name of at least the one person who was IN THE TRUCK WITH HIM!! Are they really going to try to pretend that DM was framed or taken advantage of? He was with this other guy at least two days in a row. There are at least two people who can ID him. His client needs to start talking. The longer the silence, the guiltier he seems. And if the other guys get away and out of the country (Baja anyone?) while he tries to figure out a "story" (lie), he's going up alone on this Murder 1 charge whether he was the one to actually kill Tim or not.

MOO

Regardless, I don't understand why he felt the need to do interviews with various media outlets today, other than to garner attention ...

Currently, DM is pretty much tarred and feathered in the public eye.

Couldn't agree more. Guilty or innocent it seems to me DM needs a much better lawyer to represent him and TB's family needs a better challenge in court in order that they receive the justice they deserve.

Mind you we haven't seen how this guy will present on stage in court and maybe he has an incredible crackerjack research team, but his performance for the cameras on the courthouse steps so far is, well, what should we say.... pandering? pathetic? kinda stoopid?

Where on earth did they find this chap? The primary focus of his firm seems to be civil law re Toronto high rise and condo development. The criminal side of the practice including our fellow's asian drug stuff, seems to be a very minor subset. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

But this suggests nobody is actually advising DM. He's just dealing with whoever shows up. Strange.

Hey, look, I don't want to find myself blindly defending this total stranger (to me) DM. I just think before we all run off to draw and quarter somebody for taking the precious life of another beautiful human being, we'd better be damned sure he's truly, 100 percent, the guilty party.

i find that odd when only 2 were mentioned yet it says 3 here and nothing was mentioned about them being dropped off, and about a phone being on the ground :/ or was this after the first presser ?

I agree. I saw this ad friday night and it seemed off IMO. The police had mentioned that they were unsure if a 3rd suspect existed, suddenly the 3rd suspect was talking etc in this ad. Also the phone comment was weird IMO since I don't think the phone had been found at that time. This was mentioned on the fb group and not long after it was mentioned the ad was removed.

DM is probably scared in the cell, I am sure they guys at the prison will make him their biatch very soon..

i still find this really odd like i don't know why it keeps poping into my mind :banghead: :pullhair: :sigh:

Me too!! How would this poster (friend of TB) know that there was a third guy and that he said he'd be "right back" ?!?!?
That seems fishy...because all along according to media, it was 2 up until the police theory yesterday....
If in fact they were at the end of the laneway...

I'm still puzzled as to why the accused and his accomplice would risk stepping onto T's property not knowing whether he had day/night home security cameras.
also TB.s driveway was really long..I dont they had a long walk up that driveway to get to the door if they got dropped off..so to me that would be odd

Yes I watched that interview on CP24....still doesn't say if mom was home when the trailer was pulled in to her driveway. Yes I did read earlier that she is laying low.

You're correct. I just found the full length video on CP24.com of the Q&A session on the courthouse stairs today (17 minutes long).

DM's lawyer said:

"She had absolutely, unequivocally no knowledge of that vehicle being on her driveway. I don't-- I am not sure altogether whether she knew the trailer was even on the driveway, but certainly had no knowledge of the stolen vehicle. ... I don't have knowledge of whether she was home when the trailer was parked there. I'm not-- I don't have the evidence yet, I guess they've confirmed that is, was the vehicle, but I'm not aware of whether she was present when the trailer was dropped off and I don't know who dropped the trailer off either."

Me too!! How would this poster (friend of TB) know that there was a third guy and that he said he'd be "right back" ?!?!?
That seems fishy...because all along according to media, it was 2 up until the police theory yesterday....
If in fact they were at the end of the laneway...

Someone is playing BS.. since there is so much media around it there are fools outthere that will post anything to bring attention to themselves sometimes for wrong reason.. Sick World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LightInv