Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #4 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
No gray area for me. I've been "affected" by every single death in my family; not once have I stolen or killed someone because of it.

A friend of mine, on her 50th birthday, walked into her garage to find her 17 year old son hanging from the rafters, dead. She also did not steal or kill as a result.

Sharlene Bosma was "close" to her husband, but you can bet your boots she won't go out and steal or murder because of it.

Yep, we don't want any mitigating factors coming into the defence.

I'm a believer that everyone makes choices in life that carry consequences no matter what.

I know someone was looking earlier, was anything dug up regarding paintball on this private field?

i can't imagine you'd build a field with tents and portable toilets for a field you'd use once...

i can only imagine he held private events here, wonder if it was just his group of friends or a invite to anyone type of private field.

I disagree. I think DM's lawyer made a mistake using that word.

I also think he made a mistake with his demeaning comment towards the deceased's "late model" truck. He implied it was old and inferior to what his client could afford, which in fact perpetuated the perception that his client is a spoiled little rich kid. Oh, and also - his client HAS a "late model" truck - a 2005 Ram Truck.

Just keep talking....

What would you have said? He has a job.Defend his client.
IMO. He seemed to be caught off guard by the question altogether.Only that question.Go look at that video again.Deer in the headlights.It took him a bit to get back on track.
No one EVER said that a criminal lawyer has a heart/conscience. Do they?
I read through real cases and wonder how people can be paid to defend someone who is blatantly guilty or lying.
I'm told that everyone is entitled to a good defense. I could not do his job.
He did make DM sound like an upstanding young man.A philosopher no less. Caught in a terrible place like Barton St, jail,facing a 2 year sentence before an actual trial in Canada, where you are innocent until proven guilty.
Poor DM. NOT!!

If you go to the "official" TB page... there is a pic that someone posted and its TB in a plane or helicopter and would be flying or co-piloting.

Its one of the site's admins pic's. He's a flight instructor.

Paris, france, etc is in the UK.. Friends on DM's fb profile live in the UK and has the same last name as DM's mom. Which makes me wonder if his mom's family is from France. Which also explains why he was in french immersion.

MB was an Air Canada stewardess, she would have to be bilingual for that

I'm curious as to how it says on his friends list that he has 12 friends but only 10 appear. I know his "gf" was removed yesterday and the other cleared friend was removed when his acct vanished. So, I'm not sure why they're still accounted for but don't show?
Lol. I got confused with that one too,,,but I'm not a big fb fan.

Paris, france, etc is in the UK.. Friends on DM's fb profile live in the UK and has the same last name as DM's mom. Which makes me wonder if his mom's family is from France. Which also explains why he was in french immersion.

Yes, was on the news tonight Global TV Toronto, they are cousins.

The UK is actually just England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales, but I get what you're saying. And I don't know where DM's mom was born/raised, but his lawyer today mentioned an uncle and aunt who live in France. I assume this is his mother's brother.

found the pic, was added 20hrs ago, but not by flight instructor. However i don't see enough in the pic to say that he was flying or even co-piloting a plane

Not the same guy then.. I found on that forum the guy's birthday was in November.

cannot find this pic. is it still there?

Yep, go to the photo section of the page... 3/4's of the way down. <modsnip>
*Don't want to break rules as a newbie* :seeya:

K... looked at "others" on the page, yep, friend is pilot but, pic I saw is TB in friend's plane *sigh of relief*

Yesterday I posted that there was a property for sale in Oakville in Feb 2012 for $829,000 that had "contact Dell Millard" with a phone number beside it on the listed website.

Today the cached results from that website no longer contain any reference to Dell Millard.

Is it just me or do many things mentioned here quickly disappear!

The ad was still there last nite, but I didn't specifically check to see if DM's name was still on it. I was just house number on Elmhurst.

Google shows a YZ associated with that addy and there is a person of the same name in a civil lawsuit in New York launched by the National Football League against numerous defendants wrt selling NFL jerseys (knock-offs I guess). Can't necessarily connect the two, but will keep snooping.

found the pic, was added 20hrs ago, but not by flight instructor. However i don't see enough in the pic to say that he was flying or even co-piloting a plane

It was "borrowed" from a family friend...

Because he is educated and being accused of murder. Nobody should say a word in that scenario. There is not a lawyer practicing that would advise him differently. If your client is being accused of something, you wait to hear what that is and then defend it. You don't help the accuser. It isn't like there was a chance that info he had would save TB's life. He witnessed the murder.

How are you so sure he only witnessed the murder as opposed to committed the murder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danicastiletto