penalty phase #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT :

1m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

I think Steven will be first up to speak but not sure. We are still waiting for Judge and jury to come back. #JodiArias

Her mother is not going to speak? IMO that was the only possible chance she had at LWOP. I have to wonder why she will remain silent. Anyone have an idea? Except of course that she wants her to receive the DP too.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 24s

Talk about pressure for TA's siblings, knowing their words might be what puts #JodiArias on death row.

No kidding. Seriously, though, the "effect" that Mit. Spec. is probably hoping to achieve is lost by how self serving and manipulative her big 'ole necklace appears.

Doesn't the cross strike vampires down?

maybe this woman has more going for her than we're giving her credit.

My daughter called me to tell me that she heard about websleuths and decided to come check it out herself. I hadn't told her I was posting here.
She was so impressed! She said man that's awesome website! She thought it was cool, loved the format etc etc
Just had to share.

From WAT :

37s Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

It is extremely quiet as we wait for the penalty phase to resume with victim impact statements. #JodiArias

Tweets

21s Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Attorneys just exited out the front right door where Staple lady and Valerie usually come out of. Still waiting patiently. #JodiArias

I wonder if TA siblings will show photos or a video of him alive

I loved the video that DD had on his show a few weeks back with Travis talking about how he flooded the snowmobile and was laughing and joking about it. It was so precious and really showed how full of life he was and what a loving and fun personality he had. :(

Can anyone post some screen shots? :please: I'm stuck at "work" today.

Please and thank you!:seeya:

Why wouldn't they do Victim Statements last? Shouldn't that be the last thing the jury hears?

Defense has the burden in this phase so they will go last. It wont matter though..moo.

Hi - been following along, but finally decided to join the conversation. I'm completely obsessed by this trial.

Thank you to everyone here - I'm at work, and follow along what is happening using your posts! I so appreciate it!

:welcome6:

Just wondering why Nurmi thinks putting Jodi on the stand again will do anything to help her? I mean, she was there for 18 days and the jury didn't believe her lies.

Why does he think they will believe her this time?

Makes no sense in my head, at all. Seems so counterproductive to me! I mean, if they aren't going to believe her, in effect it says that she is lying about everything she says.

When is that EVER a good idea???? LOL!!

I'm pretty sure this is the murderer's idea. She can't help herself. She has to talk.

I think if Jodi takes the stand and tries to imply she is oh so wonderful the jury will hate her even more than they do now.

BUT, and this is a big BUT - what if she gets on the stand and follows up on her statement that she wants death?? It will be interesting to see how she spins today up.

twitter ----

anyone else notice that Nurmi and Wilmott are in colors to support travis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dressie