penalty phase #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will jodi beg for death as she did in the post-conviction interview?

Camille Kimball ‏@CamilleKimball 2m

I wish someone could give an impact statement on behalf of Napoleon. He was orphaned, had to smell his master decaying for days. #JodiArias

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 1m

“@MicheleSzucs: Any idea what the hold up is?” No. Next two witnesses are here. Jodi is not. Lawyers are not. #FOX10 #JodiArias

It figures that ONE of the TWO witnesses set to speak on behalf of JA has been in the Judge's chambers with the Attorney's for around 20 minutes so far. Nothing goes smoothly for JA. Her entire life is Drama Drama Drama.

It wouldn't surprise me if a witness got cold feet and refused to testify.

This morning was beyond heart-wrenching :(

Steven and Samantha were so very brave and eloquent, and I have no doubt Travis was looking down on them and smiling.

My heart goes out to the entire Alexander family - God bless them!

The defendant?? She looks like a black widow spider with those hideous bangs! UGH!

As far as Jodi's tears? They are for herself, it's all about the loss of her life and future, what she will be missing out on. Other than that, it's about her trying to act out the "appropriate" feelings that a normal person would feel. I don't give her any credit for actually feeling remorseful about what she's done to the Alexander family. I don't trust any of her actions and so-called emotions. JMHO

How can JA *ART* get shown in a Court of Law, when it is copied (infringed) work??

Isn't that illegal?

WTF??

Okay...a recap for those that are behind. Only three ppl will be speaking for jodi: Darryl Brewer, patty Womack and jodi. There is NO inmate friend. There are NO Travis friends (Juan is done unless has to cross the DT ppl)....then there is closing. Okay? Okay. :)

We are waiting because it seems something is up with patty womack. Not the judges fault.

Why can't the judge keep the schedule she herself set??????

Because, there are other people involved, Witnesses, issues, hearings things that need to be addressed. She has to make sure she is making good rulings and hearing all necessary info.

She is doing her job..

It is not a straight line from start to finish.

Another "strategic" move by the DT - can't put Mama Arias on the stand if you plan on having her friend talk about the parent's abuse. Regarding Daryl Brewer, maybe JM can ask him how that DVD player is working out ?

Or ask him if he could just brush some of the sand off his face from pulling his head out of it to appear on JA's behalf. Does he not remember who borrowed his gas cans and what they were used for? Between her fog and his sandy head their "friendship" seems more logical to me now.

Ha. Jodi's little buddies probably don't even want to testify on her behalf either.

I cannot believe this Judge allowed this to happen; to be more than 1/2 hour late from lunch; it's inexcusable.

JSS had bant over and backward for JA so many times over the trial and I hope she's not losing control of her own court today. Just tell these clowns "I said no! What part of "no" don't you understand?"

Before this is over, I wanted to thank the lawyers on the board who took time to answer legal questions on the legal thread and on this board. I am not a criminal lawyer or a lawyer in Arizona. As a result, I often waited to comment, if at all, until after those who had more experience in Arizona and/or criminal courts had commented. While I know more about criminal law than the average person, I am very aware that Arizona does some things differently (such as jury questions) and that criminal law has its own nuances. They each did a great job and I appreciate their insights very much. It makes me proud of the good guys of our profession!

And thanks to you as well Mormon Attorney - your explanation of how and why JM crossed and questioned JA on the stand was as masterful as JM's cross and you were so right.

Your information has served me well in my 'real life'. So happy you are on this board!

ok im going to make them come back.. Im off to pick up my pizza..soon as I leave they will come back

Well, I'm going to go out and begin watering the flowers, garden, grass etc. That will bring court back in session ASAP.

One of CMJA's problems now is that she's told so many lies and stories that she's isolated, offended, and eliminated pretty much everyone who could have possibly testified on her behalf.

Whether individuals like her mother, siblings, and ex's were even willing to testify is one thing.. but she's vilified most of these people at one point to try to make herself look innocent and to bring in any of these folks would raise serious credibility issues.

She's really done herself in and in the end, it's ALL her fault.. All of it. She only has herself to blame for everything that's happened to her, even though she will never take credit for anything.

She will cry in her cell alone and she will die alone too.

JA's friend Patti in chambers in Judge Sherry. Hopefully she is giving her a drug test

Get ready for the waterworks. She'll be up there slurring and bawling and slurring some more.

Okay...a recap for those that are behind. Only three ppl will be speaking for jodi: Darryl Brewer, patty Womack and jodi. There is NO inmate friend. There are NO Travis friends (Juan is done unless has to cross the DT ppl)....then there is closing. Okay? Okay. :)

We are waiting because it seems something is up with patty womack. Not the judges fault.

Afraid if she lies in Court....Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member