penalty phase #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Troy Hayden: Jodi's friend Patricia will not be on camera when she testifies. Just got word. We will hear but not see #FOX10

Ok Troy, is that until we get to see her on YOUR cnannel doing a sit-down "interview" with you?

Oh my gosh another one wants to be incognito! What does that say??

HLN reporting Patti Womack does not want her face on camera.

Are my posts being moderated for a reason related to my participation here?

Sorry, but I think it's bull that Jodi's "friends" don't have to show their face!

Oh geez:

@troyhaydenfox10

Jodi's friend Patricia will not be on camera when she testifies. Just got word. We will hear but not see.

Really? Does she think people will not remember her? I mean she has shown her face on TV shows so why all of a sudden is she hiding??

5/16/2013 029 - ME: Status Conference 5/16/2013
5/15/2013 MOT - Motion 5/16/2013
NOTE: Defendants Motion to Preclude States Penalty Phase Witnesses for Failure to Notice

WTF? Samantha and Stephen?...

Patricia Womack does not want her face shown in court per HLN.

I can't really understand why Daryl Brewer would testify for JA.

Clutsy (why is spell check telling me it's spelled wrong?) as I am, I dropped my reading glasses and they broke so I put some Scotch tape on them to hold them together. All I can think of is that Jodi might try putting some tape on the bridge of her glasses. That's pretty much all I got. :giggle::silenced:

Klutzy. Yay, I spelled it correctly the first time! Lord, I am bored.

My thought is that the mom would testify but that for some reason the DT or JA does not want her to. I am reluctant to blame the mom. JMO

Yes, I believe that was a CMJA move. I don't think putting DB or her friend on the stand is going to help her not receive the DP. Now if mom got on the stand maybe that would be a different story - who knows.

Maybe CMJA does want the death penalty after all, and since we heard DB and P "left", there may be no witnesses -- only CMJA herself?

Just speculating.

Mel

Patty does not want her face seen on video tv.

I would not want my face being seen as a character witness for JA either.

Don't know what is up, but I sure know that I would not want to follow the Alexander family if I were a defendant. I would fake anything I had to fake to get it held over until Monday when some time had lapsed. No way on earth I would let anyone make me go today. Just saying...:truce:
Looks like the plan worked.

I have to be honest- I never liked DB, nor found his testimony credible or honest- what is this mans problem?

I feel sorry for his ex wife... always have. What kind of a man downgrade's himself in a job (and pay) so he can basically <mod snip> a much younger girl/employee. He had a young son and would have needed to pay child support for that child- he took 1. a cut in pay and 2. put himself in a position to get away with claiming much less income for tax/support purposes... if he so chose- I bet he did. What a guy huh? Lie on the stand for a murderer with a teenage son. He must be so proud. I hope they show his face too- it should be mandatory- you want to speak? Show your face! I am... angry!

Just heard on HLN, her other "friend" doesn't want her face shown either. Wow, some friends she has.:floorlaugh:

THIS after listening to Steven speak of the extreme psychological suffering and terror he has experienced and just wants it over.

There are simply no words, so here ya go...........:stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad::mad::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::mad::mad::mad::mad::pullhair::pullhair::pullhair::pullhair::pullhair::pullhair::pullhair:

Oh I got words. Lots o them
Just can't say them here

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

5/16/2013 029 - ME: Status Conference 5/16/2013
5/15/2013 MOT - Motion 5/16/2013
NOTE: Defendants Motion to Preclude States Penalty Phase Witnesses for Failure to Notice
IF HLN is right, supposedly friend Patti doesn't want her face shown. Um...wasn't she the one who had her face plastered all over the media? Well, NG anyway...IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname