penalty phase #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patti is her friend from High School that she lost touch with for years, is that right? That's the only person who will come to bat for her besides Darryl? Actually she's got some huge <mod snip> to testify on JA's behalf, ALV practically had to join the Witness Protection Program.

Camille Kimball &#8207;@CamilleKimball 23s

Mr Nurmi has just come from the in-chambers door, crossed the courtroom, walked by me to go out the front doors. #JodiArias

Elizabeth Erwin &#8207;@elizabetherwin 38s

Nurmi just came out of chambers, walked right out of the courtroom. #jodiarias

Maybe he's been fired or quit:blushing:

You know I am sure the Jury keeps track of how the Defense keeps stringing them along. UNPREPARED as USUAL! I think DT is scared because they have nothing compared to Travis family impact statements.

From Troy Hayden: Jodi's friend Patricia will not be on camera when she testifies. Just got word. We will hear but not see #FOX10

I'll bet Troy already has an interview lined up with Patty for 20 minutes after she disembarks off of the stand.

Jodi's friends were supposed to testify TODAY. Right now.

...they should HAVE to testify TODAY..right now...
their pathetic testimony should follow on the heels of the brave Alexander's heroic and heartfelt testimony...
it would be unjust to allow time between them... in the hopes that perhaps emotions would wind down a bit...this would be a pathetic, thinly veiled, DT attempt at distancing their lack of any mitigating factors from the pain and intense emotions of the victims....this better go forward today....:stormingmad:

TxJan ROCKS!!! She is always doing magnificient transcriptions for us! :bowdown:

She is transcribing Samatha's also.

I am putting them in a Reference Thread linked here - Impact Statements - Steven and Samantha Alexander.

Please go "thank" her and be sure to link it to anyone you see who might want to read it in full context.

It has also been copied to the Media/Timeline thread.

The video of Steven's statement is also posted on that thread.

I hope that Samantha's video will also be posted including the part where Arias gives the throat slash move apparently directed at Sam :eek: which happens after the Judge says the jury has left the courtroom and Arias is still standing.

I must admit, this made me chuckle.

@kirstiealley
omg I just realized there are Jodi Arias FANS out there...sorta takes the shine off the people who love MY work...

Welcome to our group ncaapicks and congrats on your first post. :seeya:

:wagon:

EXACTLY!! And, Jean, just agreed! She is happy for the delay because it "levels the playing field" for Jodi. Jury too emotional to give Jodi a fair chance.

Is she Team Jodi? :facepalm:

Clutsy (why is spell check telling me it's spelled wrong?) as I am, I dropped my reading glasses and they broke so I put some Scotch tape on them to hold them together. All I can think of is that Jodi might try putting some tape on the bridge of her glasses. That's pretty much all I got. :giggle::silenced:

Klutzy. lol.

Oh geez:

@troyhaydenfox10

Jodi's friend Patricia will not be on camera when she testifies. Just got word. We will hear but not see.

if she is gonna speak for Jodi we should see her...plus she has been to court and has been on the feed and she has been on ng..

I can't really understand why Daryl Brewer would testify for JA.

What happened to Daniel Freeman and Kim Ross? I heard they were on the sentencing witness list for the defense. Did they back out?

WTF??? Patty not on camera...hasn't she been on HLN a number of times? WTF??????

That just pisses me off...people "afraid this will ruin their lives" when they are trying to help someone who is responsible for the ruining????

WTF??? WTF????? Oh yeah...did I mention...WTF??????????????

It's kind of hard to tell from your post. Are you upset about this, Corundogs? :scared:

Neither of her Witnesses want anyone to see their faces.... She should have allowed her Mom to testify for her. Every move JA makes is WRONG

Patty Doesn't want her face shown on TV WTF
Such brave, heartfelt heroes she has for friends. NOT
Is this REALLY the time to be deciding this?? Why couldn't this have been all worked out before court, or at least during their long, long lunch break?
Hang in there Alexanders. Justice may be slow and stuborn, but she's a commin, honey.

Jodi Arias Diary &#8207;@JodiAriasDiary 2m

#JodiArias Dear diary: One of my mitigation witnesses doesn't want her face seen in court. Not exactly a ringing endorsement. #SoScrewed

Can't say I blame her. After hearing Samantha and Steven's eloquent, touching and so unbelievably sad speeches, I wouldn't want my face shown in an attempt to try and redeem JA's coughcharactercough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann