Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #5 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody please refresh my memory --- where, in relation to the Bosma home, was there video evidence of there being a 2nd vehicle following them? Bosma lived in a rural area, it was night/dark when they went for the test drive -- so where was this 2nd vehicle videoed?

just throwing this out there..but is it possible DM and his friend were the target, they really were looking for a truck to buy? the car in following was after DM. They stop at fair grounds or Brantford and things go down, DM is driving so he gets away but supect #2 and TB are taken..they did say there were 2 burn piles at the farm..IMO I dont think incinerator was used...I think it was there with the farm. I just cant figure out why DM would hide truck in the trailer at his moms IMO I think drug trafficking on DM's part is involved and he was involved with some sick twisted people.

Why wouldn't DM go to the police then....

Or if he was scared they would come after him why wouldn't he leave the country right after and hide? Not be in plain sight working on his house and driving around.

Well you could be right about the source being reliable but how the article was written does matter because for example the statement - “Social media was a big part of their activities,” the source said. - was written in the context as to imply it was a big part of the suspects activities, whereas the source may have meant that it was a part of the police investigation. MO

I agree with you, but I wouldn't question the idea that someone on the police force is providing information to the media, as it's a common practice. They're not authorized to speak on behalf of the police service, so they remain anonymous.

It is interesting that the organization information was somehow modified on May 8, 2013, two days after Tim went missing, but before DM was apprehended (bottom right hand corner):

https://www.ic.gc.ca/app/scr/cc/CorporationsCanada/fdrlCrpDtls.html?corpId=4435958

Welcome Stella, and no need to apologize for anything. Just glad that you care and are here to help.

Date of last annual meeting 2008? I don't think this organization has been at all active in years. I couldn't see what info was modified though.

I agree with you, but I wouldn't question the idea that someone on the police force is providing information to the media, as it's a common practice. They're not authorized to speak on behalf of the police service, so they remain anonymous.

That seems so shady and unethical, and could potentially compromise the investigation. What would possess anonymous LE personnel to speak off the record and provide such details?

Can somebody please refresh my memory --- where, in relation to the Bosma home, was there video evidence of there being a 2nd vehicle following them? Bosma lived in a rural area, it was night/dark when they went for the test drive -- so where was this 2nd vehicle videoed?

In Brantford

Do we know the whereabouts of the Red Dodge Ram truck that is registered to Millardair and seen in FB photo's towing the black trailer?

I have not seen any reference to this vehicle having been recovered.

It seems very likely to me that this Red truck was used to tow the trailer to DM's mother's house and therefore a treasure-trove of forensic evidence.

Also I wish LE would release video/images of the vehicle captured following Tim's truck. If LE haven't been able to identify the make and model by now I think it is time for them to enlist the expertise of the web-sleuthing community.

I thought I heard the police ask for tips from the public at the end of the press conference the other day but they haven't released much if any info about possible suspects. You'd think releasing the video of the vehicle following the truck could be helpful. I guess they must have reasons for remaining tight-lipped at this point in their investigation.

That is strange that it was modified IMO. Wonder what was changed on it?

Probably just an IC update of the annual filing status. The co is already non-compliant and well past the 2 year limit for non-filing which theoretically results in being struck from the books but probably a grace period of a few months is allowed sometimes.

just throwing this out there..but is it possible DM and his friend were the target, they really were looking for a truck to buy? the car in following was after DM. They stop at fair grounds or Brantford and things go down, DM is driving so he gets away but supect #2 and TB are taken..they did say there were 2 burn piles at the farm..IMO I dont think incinerator was used...I think it was there with the farm. I just cant figure out why DM would hide truck in the trailer at his moms IMO I think drug trafficking on DM's part is involved and he was involved with some sick twisted people.

I think we can rule out any scenario where DM is a victim of a carjacking. In such a scenario when DM "got away" why didn't he contact LE? What may be possible is the second suspect is also dead. There was an interesting discussion on Newstalk 1010 with a local crime expert and a defense attorney.

The defense Lawyer seemed to think that the second suspect is dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vFDhn6rOuBA

Usually I avoid trying to make connections between a facebook "liked" movie and such but this is too coincidental for me. The movie Largo Winch is pretty telling. It is a movie "liked" by Dellen Millard, as Dee Em.

snip: In the first two volumes of the series, L'héritier and Le Groupe W, Largo, a young and handsome orphan, is propelled to the head of a business empire, Group W, after his adoptive father Nerio is murdered, and goes through a lot of troubles to preserve his inheritance and avenge Nerio.

Largo Winch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

DM belonging to a dna search site ties in IMO
http://www.genebase.com/node/f67215b7bb

because of those people? scared? doesnt want to implicate himself? involved in illegal activity ie drug trafficking? too much to hide? It certainly does seem like a trail of evidence was strategically placed..they are going to need a hanger just to hold all the evidence they have collected thus far I think.

Date of last annual meeting 2008? I don't think this organization has been at all active in years. I couldn't see what info was modified though.

Exactly - they are three years behind in filing annual filings. BUT they updated the website info in the last week. If this is in fact true, it is potentially relevant activity.

That seems so shady and unethical, and could potentially compromise the investigation. What would possess anonymous LE personnel to speak off the record and provide such details?

I think there are a lot of situations where they intentionally leak information in a strategic way. They may know something 99%, but they're not 100% sure enough for it to be "officially" stated. Yet they need the info out there to get leads, or let the criminals know (or not know) specific things.

At least, that's how it is on TV.

Do we know the whereabouts of the Red Dodge Ram truck that is registered to Millardair and seen in FB photo's towing the black trailer?

I have not seen any reference to this vehicle having been recovered.

It seems very likely to me that this Red truck was used to tow the trailer to DM's mother's house and therefore a treasure-trove of forensic evidence.

Also I wish LE would release video/images of the vehicle captured following Tim's truck. If LE haven't been able to identify the make and model by now I think it is time for them to enlist the expertise of the web-sleuthing community.
I have always thought this. In the back of my mind I assumed it was always kept near the trailer (in the hangar) and I assumed it was parked there again after returning from Kleinburg. Today as in almost every day police were all over the hangar but no news report of finding the red ram. Doesn't mean it isn't there...but I would like to know.

Usually I avoid trying to make connections between a facebook "liked" movie and such but this is too coincidental for me. The movie Largo Winch is pretty telling. It is a movie "liked" by Dellen Millard, as Dee Em.

snip: In the first two volumes of the series, L'héritier and Le Groupe W, Largo, a young and handsome orphan, is propelled to the head of a business empire, Group W, after his adoptive father Nerio is murdered, and goes through a lot of troubles to preserve his inheritance and avenge Nerio.

Largo Winch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hmmmm not that it matters but any chance DM is adopted?
Would make sense for the genealogy site.

That is also the date of last update on the search home page. I believe that is the date that the government updated not that the corporation itself updated.

Strategic leaks - happens all the time in cases and usually results in some loose lips.

I believe it's just one of those weird co-incidences. If you click any link on that page ie: update information now, scroll down to the bottom of the page, you will see that page was also modified on the same date. Automatic updates by the Ministry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allisonvsmith