Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #5 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked about the official Tim Bosma Facebook page. That link takes me to my Facebook events and takes you to yours, I assume. Like I said, it's probably private now.

No, it still actually does take me to the actual page (not back to my own). From what I can tell though, I think it's because I somehow previously clicked on something there indicating I would be joining a search (back when the search for TB was still on) and that's why I can still see the page.

I clicked on the link you provided and I don't see where it says that the incinerator has been confirmed to have belonged to DM, just that it was found on his property.

Yes I read incorrectly. Sorry and thanks for pointing out.

The attempted theft of the first truck supports the theory that TB's truck was the target and not him. I'm wondering if the witness who helped identify DM went to the police first with his info or did the police contact him after examining phone records. Does anyone know about this?

Now this is the kind of possibility that needs to be followed up.... dig deep where money, land and the roots of organized crime are concerned. When someone is charged for a crime on/with their property that property becomes something that can be seized !!!!!!!!!! Yes the plot thickens. Who seizes it ? Who benefits from it ? Who controls it ? Who is pulling strings for a cut ? Yes this is presumption and suggestion but it is no more a stretch than LE presumptions and suggestions.... in fact its high on the list of probabilities. Hamilton is actually well known for organized crime.

Could not agree more.

Just found this site which has a listing for DM and showing his contact for Kleinburg ontario. Odd because I thought he hadn't been to DB's house in years according to neighbours.
https://pipl.com/directory/name/Millard/Dellen/

My understanding is that pipl.com just scours the web for less than obvious information about names searched. It just pulled up his connection as a director with the Canadian Flora and Fauna society which is listed at the Kleinburg address. It is the contact for that organization, not personal contact information.

Why do we not know anything about the first guy that supposedly took these gus for a test drive?

No, you can't dig deep into DM's family history, unless it has something to do with this case. The father's suicide might, as per MSM, so that is allowed. Not the family's genealogy, no.

Why do we not know anything about the first guy that supposedly took these gus for a test drive?

I'm guessing to protect him and his privacy since he is a witness that can identify the suspects. I think we know all that we need to know about him since this is an open investigation with at least 2 suspects still at large.

Thank you! This man's family have been through enough with people slinging mud through offbeat speculation.

Remember, the family members are likely reading our thoughts too. Let's show some respect and adhere to the facts and the official narrative.

Yeah, about time. Anything posted should be HELPFUL to LE, not contradict what they've already stated publically and confirmed :facepalm:

I think it's hard enough to lose a loved one to something so horrific, nevermind having to defend their name on top of that because people are speculating they were into drugs, gangs, having an affair, etc...

Hi all, on my iPhone, I'm not that great at navigating from it, so I can't quote the post... Someone said when they put that "wolf found in farm" or whatever it was, into a translate tool, it immediately suggest Croatia.

DM and friends sailed thru or around Croatia, I saw the pics on one of his FB friends.

No, you can't dig deep into DM's family history, unless it has something to do with this case. The father's suicide might, as per MSM, so that is allowed. Not the family's genealogy, no.

It's not really geneology, it's the history of Millardair, and how CM came to create/own it.
But, ok. :)

Regarding the trust fund: With a brand new house that size, this family doesn't need our money. They most likely need privacy more than anything.

You're not serious, are you? We have NO IDEA what this family's financial situation is like. This woman has a child to raise on her own, send to university on her own, throw a wedding for on her own, etc...If there's even the slightest chance the public can make things easier for her in the future, who in the world are any of us to question or critisize that?!?

It's not really geneology, it's the history of Millardair, and how CM came to create/own it.
But, ok. :)

The company history? That's fine. Perhaps the problems with the company led to whatever is the motive?

You can dig into the company, just leave any other possible owners and employees out of it.

Good point. I've been very curious about this lead, too because, so far as we know, he's a primary witness in this case. He's kind of the 260 pound gorilla in the room - the guy that can id the DM tattoo - the guy who is at work in an urban industrial park on a Sunday afternoon - whose mere physical presence was so terrifying that two or three murderers slunk away and decided to go find another truck to steal instead and somebody else to murder.

I think he needs to be shown a few 'ambition ' tattoos...just to make sure he identifies the correct one... plus a few other determinating factors need to be addressed.

My understanding is that pipl.com just scours the web for less than obvious information about names searched. It just pulled up his connection as a director with the Canadian Flora and Fauna society which is listed at the Kleinburg address. It is the contact for that organization, not personal contact information.

So the organization address is registered to a residential address in Kleinburg?

I am completely new to WS. Sorry if I seem to be pulling up irrelevant info. This is the first case I have followed and actually looked into, being a local this hits home pretty hard. I am definetly not a good sluether, but feel like I need to help in some way. So terribly sad what has happened.

I asked about the official Tim Bosma Facebook page. That link takes me to my Facebook events and takes you to yours, I assume. Like I said, it's probably private now.
The FB event page was switched to "by invite only" - I can't tell you when

I have no problem not knowing more about this man I just wish he could give us more information about the second person. My whole mission is to try to figure out who was with DM on those test drives.

Some angles police are investigating

“There was an obsession over that truck,” the copper said. “But there is potentially more since it could have easily been stolen anywhere.”

Instead, there was a staged event.

“Twisted would be the word,” an officer said.

Police are looking into a small, “close-knit group of friends” that hung around together.

Dellen Millard, charged with first-degree murder, was part of that group.

“Social media was a big part of their activities,” the source said.

http://m.torontosun.com/2013/05/16/tim-bosmas-murder-may-have-been-thrill-kill-source

“Yesterday was the most horrifying day of my life,” the widow told reporters Wednesday. “I have a beautiful two-year-old girl at home who now needs her mommy to hold it together ... I am broken because part of me is gone.”

But was her husband taken from them for his truck or as part of a “twisted” and sadistic plot?

“We are looking at all of the above,” an officer said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173