penalty phase #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are too classy to even respond to such trash. They wanted to talk about the real travis and they got that across exceedingly well. He was a man filled with kindness, love, and a giving heart. They wanted the jury to know that is the real travis and he cant ever be replaced.:(

agreed!

Would it be wrong to order one of these and change it slightly?

I love it! But on the back it should read:

Jodi Got The Death Penalty and All I Got Was This Lousy TShirt....

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I have a serious question:

Will this trial ever end? :scared::scared:

So where does the NEGLECT fit in their scenario? I found this being very odd for a mitigation factor. How is a 27 year old neglected?

I guess her mother neglected to use a new wooden spoon when she spanked her.:floorlaugh:

Sorry J/K

There's another woman on youtube who claims that she was abused by Bobby, Jodi's ex. Jodi also claimed that she was abused by him. So you got two women accusing Bobby of abuse, both saying that he choked them.

She came out w/ that video after JA's testimony I believe. Her story was sooo similar to JA's, that I find it hard to believe she didn't see the testimony and then make her video to match.

Personally, from reading on our board, I believe that we are all giving the convicted murderer too much credit for having "power over the proceedings".

I could be wrong, but I really don't think she could orchestrate oll of these "goings-on". If that's possible, then there is really something wrong with our justice system.

I actually agree with some of the posters on here tonight that it was about Travis today ... and I like the fact that the jury has that in their collective minds over the weekend.

JMO

I believe that was the goal of Steven and Samantha. To make Travis seem real. What he hoped to accomplish, how he helped others, how he was a good older brother to them, someone they could always count on when they needed guidance. Now the jury can see why Travis was really struggling to free himself from Jodi. There were more important things in his life than JA.

JW cant stand JA anymore. Its so obvious their not BBF's any more and she cant stomach turning to look at her. I think KN lied and cant stand her 10 of 10 since he tried long ago to get off this case. I almost feel sorry for DT.

-----------------
Hi, they tried again today. I dont think either one can stand jodie but had to work to keep her in line for the trial. It must be hard trying to save someone one cannot stand. They are public Defenders, jodie acts like they are dirt..Hey jodie, who slit Travis' throat? Who goes home at night? She is
obnoxious to every one around her. There is no cure. I feel sorry for JW. and KN.. they cant get out of it.IMO :seeya:

Jodi's cell, shower & phones

eta, I take it those bags are her stash of food from the commissary?

BKbVPI1CUAAEKe3.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKbVPI1CUAAEKe3.jpg

Ugh...so what's all that in the bags? Her barter in jail? Paid for by the hapless people who are, what, seeking a moment of fame, a part in a story? I don't even have a clue as to what is up with those people. I get her family taking care of her, but seriously, all those bags? For the indigent girls, GMAFB, no way, she is doing a queen bee thing there in the jail, but the PRISON, where there are no doubts as to where she is going, will be an entirely different matter. That makes me feel a little better.

The simple truth hit me a few minutes ago.

Travis is dead and so many wish he was alive.
Jodi is alive and so many wish she was dead. Or going to be. Soon. Or eventually. Or whenever. Just dead.

Mom's Reaction To Jodi Arias Trial Verdict - YouTube

Umm I think I've clicked one click too many for today. WTH was the point of that video? It was not hilarious. Some mentally unstable wierdo taping themselves breakdown over the murderer's verdict and swat their child away. Yep that added nothing of value on any level. Time for a self TO for Lotus.

I am sending my very best to the Alexanders and all of the kind-hearted, justice seeking people here.

Adios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mormon Attorney View Post
In your frustration, don't miss the absolute beauty of today. Today, Travis spoke and ONLY Travis. For whatever reason, JA knew she could not touch that. It was a reverent thing to watch Travis' siblings stand for his honor, integrity, and character today. To me, today was sacred in so many ways. I am grateful that events ended up to make this day miraculously all about Travis today. No one else got to take that away. The jury will go home thinking about who Travis really was. When they come back Monday, JA's stuff will seem pretty cheap in comparison.

Today, was a day just for Travis. It is a long time coming.

Oh my this is the most beautiful post I have read today. Thank you so much MA. I have cried and cried today and thought I had no more tears left but your heartfelt post showed me I still have many tears to shed for Travis and his shattered heartbroken family.

IMO

I can't believe they only managed to get ONE 1 F'n day on court in this week, after a week off!

What the Hello? Why is there no court tomorrow?!

tumblr_mg5zmm0rTI1s2wylzo1_500.gif

Re BBM

I wouldnt quite call today a "FULL DAY". More like a couple hours max.

It is ridiculous the way this trial has been handled.

You forgot not letting her put up pictures of them taken together in his house. Oh, and that flirting thing he would do with other women even though they weren't dating. ALV thought both of these were abusive.

ALV thought him kissing Arias tenderly 3 times was abusive.

Not having anyone in her family testify on her behalf could be a DT ploy to appeal to at least one juror to feel sorry for seemingly motherless/abandoned Jodi Arias. Of course it won't work. This is a jury who checks their emotions at the door using common sense and critical thinking skills to aid in their deliberations. I am also impressed with the time they spend reviewing jury instructions as they can be many pages long and it's vital they understand them so they can be followed properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann