penalty phase #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
You forgot not letting her put up pictures of them taken together in his house. Oh, and that flirting thing he would do with other women even though they weren't dating. ALV thought both of these were abusive.

He took his eyes off of her for a second to smile and pay the cashier so she returned to the store later to confront the cashier. No evidence that really happened but I know it probably did. lol

Where did the, "Jodi changed her mind, she wants life instead of death" come from? Was showing on the screen below NG.

I know that, but just pointing out that her abuse allegations regarding Bobby do have some corroboration in the form of another woman accusing him of the same thing.
:seeya: I gotcha!

You know, honestly, - and I know it's never okay to abuse someone, but I can't help but think there were many times when Jodi pushed some of her boyfriends to outright abuse her!

this is why sometimes we hear LE say they have problems with eyewitness accounts. :moo:

In this case throughout Jean Casarus has seen things or not seen things that no other court watcher agrees with. Surreal.

IMO

She also did not seem to have a problem cutting Bobby out of her life as he seems to be the only ex she didn't stay "friends" (with benefits?) with.

MOO

She couldn't have him as a friend with benefits cuz..she was sleeping with HIS BOSS/ROOMMATE...lol

So this "childhood friend" of JA's ... Patricia/Patty/? That was granted the right to have her face blurred out when she testifies for JA's "character".

We've all seen her pix ... In court and various interviews, why the need to cover her face now?
Did she get PAID by the networks for her appearance on 20/20 or 48 hours (whatever show she was on talking about JA) ??
She wasn't concerned about showing her face then.
Just saying ...

Anyone who cannot show their face when speaking, does not need to speak. Credibility sucks! Not genuine at all.

So where does the NEGLECT fit in their scenario? I found this being very odd for a mitigation factor. How is a 27 year old neglected?

First thing that came to mind was that her parents didn't go hear her sing the National Anthem. Other than that, IDK. :facepalm:

Jean Cesarus reminds me of that gossipy neighbour down the street who watches everything, and attaches a sinister meaning to it.

So the DT is going to show some of JA's artwork? I think as punishment for her ridiculous interview last week her DT has decided to let her have her way on a few things ..

Actually, KM phrased it more like a jodi "show and tell". Makes me think its not what they want to do but hell with it. Let JA do it her way.

Hey all
Just getting in from a day of non stop stuff...
Watching NG..
Side note: Her hair looks really nice tonight.

On the more serious note..
There is a hugh knot in my throat.. I am in tears listening to Travis's brother Stephen..
I know EVERYONE was in tears today...
May God bless the Alexander family.

I was so touches to see Det Florez stand for the Stephen & Samantha before their statements, the same respect given when the jury enters.. He is a good man.
I saw him wiping tears from the side of his face..
This case has had an impact on so many... so many.

Rumor has it Willmott & Nurmi filed to withdraw after monster's verdict interview stunt...
Could that be why they both had royal blue on today... of all days...

If I were a fly on their walls I'd almost think this is a small way to say they are sorry for having to defend this monster.

BBM

Right from the beginning of proceedings this morning, I was thinking the same thing. I don't know if anyone else has brought it up, but it just jumped out at me today. I was thinking ... wow ... they are supporting the Alexanders ... in the most subtle way they can. I think they HATE their client. Who wouldn't?

So this "childhood friend" of JA's ... Patricia/Patty/? That was granted the right to have her face blurred out when she testifies for JA's "character".

We've all seen her pix ... In court and various interviews, why the need to cover her face now?
Did she get PAID by the networks for her appearance on 20/20 or 48 hours (whatever show she was on talking about JA) ??
She wasn't concerned about showing her face then.
Just saying ...

Yukking it up with the CM's mom in the gallery and being interviewed on tv is one thing but standing up in court and singing the praises of the Butcher of Mesa is something else entirely.

Even attention harlots have standards.

What shocks me the most is how she screams at the little girl who just sat next to her apparently trying to comfort her. Look how the child reacts. This is totally despicable.

I agree and wrote something on her you tube page....so wrong to treat a child this way. :banghead:

During part of Steven's and Samantha's presentation, it looked to me as if Jodi was laughing or smiling very hard behind her hand/s. Typically when people cry you will see a furrowing of the skin between the brows as the eyebrows pull to the center. Something was wrong, dead wrong!

ETA: Artnatomy is a great website where you can assign an emotion and see what muscles of the face are activated. Jodi was way off!

Thank you, this confirms what I saw.Once again her slitting a throat!

those screen shots aren't from today; those are from Juan's closing (I think!) - today, to me it looked like she was just wiping her tears off her chin... pretend tears...

Every time I see Jodi crying, a devilish voice in my head tells me it's because the judge won't let her do interviews ;)

First thing that came to mind was that her parents didn't go hear her sing the National Anthem. Other than that, IDK. :facepalm:

Her parents call the police on her because she was growing marijuana in mom's tupperware on the roof! So sad.

So the DT is going to show some of JA's artwork? I think as punishment for her ridiculous interview last week her DT has decided to let her have her way on a few things ..

I know, right?

Like what is she going to do? Get up there and hold up one of her traced drawings and say "Looky! Aren't I a great artist? Because I'm so talented and can trace Guess? and DIOR ads - you should spare my life!" :floorlaugh:

She and darryl are on a vacation compliments of the taxpayers of AZ...she and ja's mom can go sightseeing this weekend! I just want to SPIT!!

Is this true? I posted earlier asking if we were paying for these two. I wonder how long the only two friends of the killers knew they were to speak today,
how long has the public known who these two were? Who would care who they are. The only people upset of how this fair trial BS is going would be the killer, her team, her family, so why would any of them care. This is so frustrating, I think I'm going to have two Friday nights this week, time for some wine. See you all later.

I think I've worn out my delete button because of this trial :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member