Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #6 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Above quote snipped and BBM

Would DM's mother benefit from the money though? IF the parents were divorced, it's unlikely WM would will anything to her as she'd have received her piece of the pie in the settlement. It's obvious they were not together at the time of WM death since DM and WM lived together in Etobicoke and MB lived in Kleinburg.

Therefore, unless DM named MB as part of his estate, she'd likely have nothing to gain IMO

She may have nothing to gain, but I thought I read she will take over the business holdings while he is under arrest.

Waterloo does have international status up to a certain size/capacity restriction. CBSA is on site. I think the usual procedure would be that they would be given the okay to land and taxi up. Nobody would be allowed to disembark until CBSA had boarded and checked them out. I am sure we have pilots on this board, maybe they can correct my thoughts on procedure.

Waterloo has International flights, so they must have regular customs/immigration. At some smaller airports that do not have full time CBSA, you can radio ahead and they will meet you there, ie like Sarnia.

And this same neighbour didn't notice any vehicles coming and going? type, colour...?

It's possible this "neighbour" actually does use this property for some type of recreational use since no one actually lives there and it is a rather large piece of property that doesn't appear to be used for anything. So they didn't notice activity at night but noticed a change in something the next time they were on the property. Or they have adjoining property and these pictures were taken along a fence line that the neighbour frequents. Hard to say. I'm sure LE would have preferred that they didn't release that picture and information to the media.

MOO

Neighbour saw it, later noticed it had been moved, but I don't think it had a "usual place" outside because it was so clean (and that adjective "usual" I have not seen in MSM)

Perhaps the usual spot was inside the barn!?!

Watson-1975, if you're still here can you comment on where you got the information about "the individuals who actually found TB after an outing ATV ride days later..." in this post?

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #6 **ARREST**

Or if anyone else knows, I'm burning with curiosity on this one--either this is total rumor/hearsay (that TB's remains were found by someone other than LE), or I missed a big chunk of info and cannot track it down with standard searches.

(There seem to be a LOT of things being stated as fact in the thread today that are not verifiable with any maintream media or law enforcement source, and I'm getting fairly confused. Maybe it's just me. Also, this hasn't been linked recently, here's the timeline/media thread for this case.)

Thank you Ariane, this bothered me too but I assumed it to be truth. I have now found this...nothing about ATVs:

On Tuesday, police on horseback were searching a large, rural property near Kitchener where it is believed the charred remains of Bosma were found.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/05/14/tim-bosma-found-dead/

Thanks for helping me to question it.

First time poster, so excuse any mistakes and correct me if I have made any errors.

http://www.cbc.ca/hamilton/news/story/2013/05/17/hamilton-bosma-details.html

As police continue their investigation into the slaying, more details surrounding the case are beginning to emerge. Police said Friday they expect to complete their forensic investigation of two properties and three vehicles by Saturday.

who do the three vehicles belong to

Also

It seems WM was found on 29 November, his father KM was born on 28 November, maybe there is the connection there for the alleged suicide date?

http://v1.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/Deaths.20061125.93074074/BDAStory/BDA/deaths

Here is the description of DM and Suspect #2 from May 10

1) male white, 6’1” to 6’2”, 170 to 180 lbs, mid 20’s, light to medium short brown hair, unshaven, wearing blue jeans, long sleeve orange shirt and running shoes. The male had several tattoos on his arms. On one of his wrists where a person wears a watch was the word, “Ambition.” There was a box tattooed, framing the outside of the word. Police have researched this tattoo which is not uncommon but the location of it is unique. This male has not been identified as yet.

2) male white, 5’9” to 5’10” , small to medium build, early to mid 20’s, dark hair, wearing a red hooded sweatshirt with hood up over his head.

http://www.cjbk.com/LocalNews/story.aspx?ID=1958274

Above quote snipped and BBM

Would DM's mother benefit from the money though? IF the parents were divorced, it's unlikely WM would will anything to her as she'd have received her piece of the pie in the settlement. It's obvious they were not together at the time of WM death since DM and WM lived together in Etobicoke and MB lived in Kleinburg.

Therefore, unless DM named MB as part of his estate, she'd likely have nothing to gain IMO

I believe she has now been put in the position of CEO of Millardair while her son sorts out his legal troubles. She could get the company back up and running if she chooses I suppose. With a salary for herself? And I'm sure she is the only person DM trusts at the moment with his finances. So she will likely be in control of the family assets for now. But I in no way believe that she has anything to do with what is going on. I still believe that DM is the one responsible along with his accomplices.

MOO

Can we put this tattoo thing to rest? Please correct whatever is wrong about the following statements and apparent incongruities.

BTW I haven't been able to find a photo of DM's tattoos that is legible enough to determine in which direction the word "Ambition" presents. Is it positioned so that a person facing him could read it right side up? Or would it present upside down so that he himself could most easily read it?

Hope this helps you...

It doesn't matter honestly which way or what about the tattoo, please let me explain why....

1) DM's description is the ONLY thing that SB saw, NO tattoo.

2) DM's burner phone contacted both test drives based on phone records.

The LE needed nothing else, no other witness or person to come forward based on the phone records but, someone could have said "I know a guy who has a tattoo matching that description". It was the physical evidence based on phone records that DM became the suspect in custody.

Thank you Ariane, this bothered me too but I assumed it to be truth. I have now found this...nothing about ATVs:

On Tuesday, police on horseback were searching a large, rural property near Kitchener where it is believed the charred remains of Bosma were found.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/05/14/tim-bosma-found-dead/

Thanks for helping me to question it.
so then they were removed from the incinerator and placed on the ground? im thinking incinerator was not used at all

She may have nothing to gain, but I thought I read she will take over the business holdings while he is under arrest.

Surely, someone who is worth this much would have life insurance and a will. I can speak from my experience, that when I had these things before being married, my parents were the benificiaries on my policy and for everything I owned. Once my husband and I got engaged I switched it to him. If DM was engaged he may have made that switch. IMO either his mom or "fiance" would be next in line for the fortune his family has emassed due to this.

so then they were removed from the incinerator and placed on the ground? im thinking incinerator was not used at all

Incinerator has a hatch underneath to dump out ashes...if the cremains were still hot they would have scorched the ground

It would take a couple of hours for the incinerator to do its job, so if DM were antsy, or unfamiliar wit the device, he might have emptied it hot

Neighbour saw it, later noticed it had been moved, but I don't think it had a "usual place" outside because it was so clean (and that adjective "usual" I have not seen in MSM)

Yes I put the usual in quotes because that is my word. I think the tweet just said it was moved. I interpreted that to mean that the neighbour was used to seeing it in a specific location and on that Friday it was in a different location.

MOO

My thoughts...

After reading, hearing and spending mucho time thinking about nothing but this case, these are the thoughts and opinions I have formed at this moment. I work with "patterns", when I worked for the Provincial Gov't (Ontario) as an in-house investigator, I never "saw" people, I "saw" their patterns based on files and paper trails...

This quote from the most recent article quoted from McLeans... "My grandson (DM) is not overly interested in the business but maybe that will change," CM said.

It totally backs up my theory....
DM had no interest in the family biz... was the record part of a stunt to gain exposure, publicity etc... and yes, in part he did like to fly but, that was helicopters, he was never into planes.

So, Daddy is sharing his vision for the future (thus the shot to the eye/suicide, kill daddy, kill vision) and DM wants no part of it, no helicopter biz etc... he wants in on cars, engines, racing... which all speaks to me of "power and control".

I DO believe that DM had a special connection to his Grand Father, NOT his father, thus the mohawk, his grandfather's roots etc... grand-pops was probably more understanding and tolerant in that manner than daddy was and daddy might even have been generous with people but, not so with DM.

So after he gets rid of his father, AND more importantly, gets away with it... it becomes the "superman complex", man of steel, man of power, and "above" the law... he now has the power AND the money. And now, control.

If he really meant the words he eulogized his father with (even if some was in the 3rd person) and thought he was a visionary before his time AND was on board with the vision for the future, why IMMEDIATELY upon possession of all his father was... why did he destroy it?

What I mean by that is all the contracts... business partners, etc... it was all cancelled right after he came into power.

Now if DM didn't actually pull the trigger... suspect #2 who helped with TB murder, did... and this is the only person who he could trust... they have a "co-dependent" relationship... probably also an only child OR an only son in a family, they share that special bond.

This also explains why he was so "sloppy" to coin the OPP Officer's terms, with killing TB...

These are the thoughts and my "pattern" of what I see with him without having actual paperwork.

Honestly, if I saw more on him, the "pattern" would be clearer... automobile, passport, banking, credit card... those kinds of records are immense for me with what I see on a person.

LOVE THIS. This is exactly what I thought too. Great psychological analysis.
I cannot for the life of me figure out why the police have not made the secondary arrest ,or at least released a composite sketch of the suspect.
How hard is it to make a connection to the other suspect(s) with all of Dellen's phone records and pings,computer data,bank/credit card statements etc. We on the other hand do not have access to them, so everything is speculation ,but the police have two living witnesses to I.D. him.
I hope that when they do arrest him/them (and they will) that they give an explanation for the delay.

Waterloo does have international status up to a certain size/capacity restriction. CBSA is on site. I think the usual procedure would be that they would be given the okay to land and taxi up. Nobody would be allowed to disembark until CBSA had boarded and checked them out. I am sure we have pilots on this board, maybe they can correct my thoughts on procedure.

I believe you are correct about this.

Did anyone else catch this? This is written to imply he already had a condo in the distillery distrcit and that the one his lawyer signed for on May 7th was a second condo in the same building. I wonder if this reporter is correct here?

"Millard has several properties registered to his name totalling in the millions, including a home in the Toronto suburb of Etobicoke, another condo in the same building in the Distillery District and a large plot of farmland in Cambridge"

http://www.cbc.ca/hamilton/news/story/2013/05/17/hamilton-bosma-details.html

Perhaps you'd like to sleuth the vacay sites where people rent out condos to tourists.

CP24 just said another vehicle was taken from the Waterloo hanger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jlop