Penalty Phase #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, I'm here.. and I'm pissed.. Poor Jodi..she can start a recycling program, an teach others, and grow her hair out.

I've come to the sad conclusion that I need a 12 step program to get over this website and ya'll! I've been shaking and sweating because I couldn't get on. I couldn't even eat, and that is serious for me.

Okay, that was rough.
Needed the updates from you all, forced to stalk twitter for minute by minute!

OMG I was in such a state of panic and anxiety!!! JA's statement was soooooooooo bad. I thought she could articulate and fake it ( you know she did that in her life!) better than that. Terrible, terrible. No emotion, no remorse, nothing good..

Go JM!

JA's allocution was pure garbage. She has no feelings for her family--she has no friends and she is a reptile. She has no soul, either.

Did you see her black beady eyes glaring at Juan during his argument? Snake eyes. Shark eyes. She needs to live in a cement coffin until they kill her.

JMOO

I was sad to watch Jodi without you guys!! I was all :scared::scared: So glad the site is back up!!! Wow what a morning. I don't think her speach went over well with the jury!

:seeya: Hi, everyone!! I missed you all so much today!!! Thank you, !!

Uh oh, we almost killed WS-I was pretty stressed, w/ no one to vent to, while listening to the 'please spare me' speech....

Praise GOD!!!! WS is back. I went a little batty watching it by myself and started screaming at the screen.

Oh my goodness thank the lord i have managed to log on i have been in such a panic for the last 3 hours as it kept saying data base error i thought i had been banned for something i didnt do!:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB