Penalty Phase #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yay, we're back up! I missed you all, too. Great argument by Mr. Martinez.

Complete torture today!!

Her elocution was hideous. Is it alo or elo??? HA..

But I was so angry when she pulled out that shirt! Oh my gosh..

GO juan GO!

Anyone think the jurors are going to take the chance and give this defendant life, with the possibility she is released after 25 years.. NOT ME!!

We shall see tho, never know.

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 2m

Juan Martinez wraps 35 min closing argument asking #JodiArias jury to do the right thing, the "hard" thing returning a death penalty verdict

Omg...just checked and we're back!!!
Missed you all during that horrible alacution .....oh my Rosé...maybe we'll be dancing soon...
Cheers to Justice Seque....
Can you believe she pulled out that shirt...?!!!
Juan just rocked...
The art show sucked..he, he
I hope the jury recognizes that JA shouldn't be able to hold court at book clubs, etc.
Who would want her hair...eww!

So much to talk about, that I am speechless. C'mon fellow sleuther get this party started.

Well...I guess this means I can stop stalking WS member twitter feeds now. My obsession knows no bounds. :biggrin:

YESSSS.
I was missing something from Juan today. I know JW kept interrupting his flow though. Can she be any more annoying? :stormingmad:

Thanks you !!!!!!!!!! That was scary !!!! Now I have an idea of how detox must feel !!!

Well, down time in court and on Websleuths this morning, a double whammy! Whew, GLAD the site is up and running!!!!

Omg talk about withdraeals. I may NEVER recover

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

yeah, I'm here.. and I'm pissed.. Poor Jodi..she can start a recycling program, an teach others, and grow her hair out.

I've donated the same amount during the same time....I'm not in jail...and I recycle.....and read an occasional book

Pitiful plea for life... let me recycle and be in book clubs and btw, what I said about Travis I still say.

I was SO shocked that JA didn't say 'I need help. I want to get better. I can do that in prison.' Instead she insanely rambles on about helping others. What? A psycho helping others? What world are we living in? Should we made Ted Bundy an ambassador or some sort too? What about Charles Manson? Scott Peterson.

If anything put a nail in her coffin it's her pathetic speech!

OMG! I've MISSED you guys! What a terrible day to have Websleuths go down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname