Penalty Phase #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st we get treated to a slide show of Jodi Beauty Shots, and now we get to listen ad nauseum to a self proclaimed victim...??

Her narcissism knows no bounds.

Welcome back Websleuths! I went crazy today waiting for you. :). I got out and ran errands and came back and oh how I missed you all.

Just a comment. The judge clearly stopped all interviews until after sentencing right? So how could she be allowed interviews? She is only going to trash Travis and the prosecution even more!!!! I am furious!!

P.S. While i was out, I heard closing statements from Ustream. Wilmott was disgusting.
Okay, gotta catch up.

If I heard right, she claims she has already donated 3 times to Locks of Love. Now keep in mind that they do NOT accept bleached hair, including hair that is colored over bleached hair (and I am pretty darn sure there is no "colored over bleached hair so you could go slaughter your ex" exception.) So, for as long as she has been incarcerated, I'm very skeptical that she has been able to grow the processed hair completely out, donate the 10inch hair minimum 3x's over, and still keep long hair over the whole time of incarceration, even up to today. Seriously…

...but hey, maybe there is a Disney issue with her. Snow White... now Rapunzel... :)

If her hair grows like Casey Anthony's does, I'd disagree with you.

Considering the source though I'm comfortable stating I don't believe her because she's a liar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone seen a copy of an Order lifting the media ban? Or, did the original Order have an end date?

I don't know, it is not over, the jury has not come back and Judge has not issued sentence.

• Do you agree with the BPD diagnosis
  • How involved were you with the defence strategy
  • What was in the pedophile letters that weren't entered into evidence
  • What is your connection to Matt M now
  • Where is the gun and the knife
  • What really happened between 2pm and 5:30pm on June 4, 2008
  • Are you aware that people think you are lying about the pedophile accusations

What will you request for your last meal?

Husband is now telling me did she just say she wants to start a book club??? He's floored. Ah I love my husband.

"I will be able to share my knowledge of those subjects with them" and re: book club "so that we can share good books and stimulate discussions of a higher nature"
blech, blech, blech

Come on Jurors, beat her to the punch. Come in with that DP verdict, and stop her putting her poison out there again. OMG!!!

Amen! Put a stop to this madness and send her off to death row if for no other reason then to keep her in solitary 23 hours a day! No interviews from death row.

You guys, who cares if she does interviews? Let her yap her trap on her little march to the executioner...the end result will be the same. She has NO POWER over her fate. Interviews don't change that.

I hear what you are saying. What I hate is the Alexanders were permitted no power during VI. And now "she" has the stage.

You guys, who cares if she does interviews? Let her yap her trap on her little march to the executioner...the end result will be the same. She has NO POWER over her fate. Interviews don't change that.

It is just the idea of it Schuby. It should not be allowed.

Her statement that she can "help" people drives me nuts. She has no qualifications to facilitate a group or teach any subject. Higher nature conversations about books? She's a high school dropout. Still the manipulative sociopath. grrr
that's all

Unless the media got an appellate court order, I cannot BELIEVE this Judge is allowing more interviews! She still has a deliberating jury for God's sake! OMG this Judge has been terrible the whole trial, but this takes the cake.

ITA with the man on HLN who just was OUTRAGED at these interviews!
What an utter FU to his family!
She doesn't give a rat's behind about his family or anyone else!
She goes on about all the "good" she can do in the future and THIS is what she does the very same night?

Message to the Alexanders:
I PRAY you get the verdict you desire.
This "person" has absolutely NO value to add to this world.
If she hadn't proved it yet, she certainly just did with this move!
Don't worry - rational, real life people see her for what she is and
we ALL know who Travis was!

Was it opposite day in the court room?

The DT played Jodi as as the victim for months on end but:
Now, Jodi is not playing the victim!

Her mother, aunt and other family members have been an ever present face through the trial and as pointed out by Jodi during trial and today.
Now Jodi does not have family support.

Jodi did not have any mental impairment except for that which Travis put upon her through their relationship and during the killing. Hippocampus, hippocampus, hippocampus, fog:
Jodi has BPD, take it into consideration.

I never imagined they would be so desperate to "win" they would expect grown adults to completely forget months of fighting to make their stance clear which they now want nothing to do with.

Dunno who Wendy Murphy is (on HLN) but she is my new favorite.

She just said "She (JA) made a case for me (Wendy) sticking my FOOT IN HER FACE!" :floorlaugh:

I love it.

WTF!! The judge lifted the ban on JA doing interviews. Why does she still have rights?

Is the judge STUPID?!? Is she fishing for a mistrial? The more publicity this b**** gets, the more likely a juror is to be exposed to the media. It will be plastered everywhere.

What a cluster****.

Why can she give interviews? She's a damn prisoner!! Aren't her communications, by definition, restricted?

I am spitting mad!:pullhair:
Just wish MSM would ignore her- I know that I don't want to hear what she has to say....we should boycott any stations that televise this killer.

Whatever happens I hope the judge doesn't give her 25...

No Way. She won't do it. Of course she is supposed to be neutral, and prolly is as much as any other judge would be, but she won't be lenient -- no jurist would be in this case.

Is Jodi paid for these TV interviews, and if so, does she get to keep the money or does the court place a hold on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LightInv