Penalty Phase #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously hope that every single person on WS boycotts any and all interviews given by this vicious murderer tonight. I know I REFUSE to listen to one more twisted word spat out of her mouth.

Show your support for Travis' family and BOYCOTT HER!!

I'm done. Never will I ever listen to another word she spews.

I'm just waiting for the verdict then I'm washing my hands of her forever.

I'll be instead making donations when I can to Travis's charity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dunno who Wendy Murphy is (on HLN) but she is my new favorite.

She just said "She (JA) made a case for me (Wendy) sticking my FOOT IN HER FACE!" :floorlaugh:

I love it.

I love Wendy Murphy ! She doesnt hold back !

The cost of this trial is now over 2 Million dollars.

The Killer robbed Travis' family the day of the Guilty verdict by doing a TV interview 20 minutes after that verdict was read and Trashed Travis and the Family again.

The Day Travis' siblings gave their Victim Impact Statement, Jodi threw a fit. Everyone sat around for 2 hours before the Judge called it a day. Again, the Killer put The Family and Jury through BS.

So TODAY... A Convicted Murderer has set up Multiple Interviews, EACH for up to 90 minutes, WHILE the Jury is deliberating whether to hand her death or life...

Really, what the hell is going on in Arizona??? This is Insane and Jodi Stabby Arias makes me want to Puke!
Every penny paid for these interviews should go straight to TA's family. Honestly, this is becoming a sick joke.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE LET THE JURY BRING BACK A VERDICT TODAY. So angry, I cannot even believe this is happening...she is victimizing the family because she was forced into a non-plea for her life.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

:stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad:

Too bad this jury has a history of dragging out their verdicts. :banghead:

MOO

I am fing LIVID that the Judge lifted the ban. There is STILL A JURY DELIBERATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance::dance::skip::skip:basilcat...you know how we did our practice dance waiting for the two previous verdicts? I say we do it again for luck! Please, jury come back with the only sentence that makes sense here. Death!

I agree Rose....
First we change the cat litter (or something equally unpleasant) for solidarity....Schmae can have a quick nap...Seque run quick to the store, avoiding turkeys and bears and pick up wine and chocolates....

And practice....
:skip::skip::skip:
And....
:lick::genie::genie::genie:

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE LET THE JURY BRING BACK A VERDICT TODAY. So angry, I cannot even believe this is happening...she is victimizing the family because she was forced into a non-plea for her life.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

:stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad:

Agreed. I want the jury to come back immediately and just stick it to her. For Travis' family and for all of us.

THIS is why the jury needs to sentence Jodi to death. Exactly this folks. EXACTLY THIS!!! Travis' family will NEVER EVER get peace if she gets life. Jodi will make sure she continues to torture the Alexander family. She gets a sick joy out of it.

You are completely right. I am so glad that Juan mentioned the possibility of parole.
I think we all know that the DP is a long journey and many many appeals.. I am hoping that this Jury can do this.

She needs the DP So she can be SHUT UP!!!
She is like Manson. I said it before and I will say it again. She will find minions to do her bidding. She will gain popularity and manipulate people..

I am so sorry that Travis is the one who lost his life, But I really believe if not him it would have been someone else. She was always a killer. She just had not found the right victim yet. She did not think she would get caught and planned it all to make sure of that.. Thank goodness she did not clean up well enough.

This is someone who could and would do this again.

I must admit I did laugh when she was doing the powerpoint of her paintings and she said 'that's Frank Sinatra ... that's Elvis' lol :floorlaugh:

And who knew all Elvis, Grace and Frank were related? Seemed as if they all had the same eyes. :floorlaugh:

Hi Everybody! I've been stuck with family who are not interested in this case. I missed the closing agruments - how great was Juan?

Is Jodi paid for these TV interviews, and if so, does she get to keep the money or does the court place a hold on it?

News shows don't normally pay outright for interviews. They get around it sometimes by paying "licensing fees" for photos, video, etc., instead. We learned a lot about how that works in the Anthony case.

I think she killed that dog.

Yet during her allocation she said she can't even image being so violent to the point of killing someone - and adds "I couldn't even kill spiders - I'd gather them up in cups and put them outside."

I guess she puts more value on the life of spiders than she does to dogs and humans.

These killers really do that cliché, "I wouldn't harm a fly" to death. She did this with her ex. She did this with Ryan. Ted Bundy did it with his landlady. One dismemberment serial killer I read about used to walk out of a public theater at the first sign of blood saying it made him so sick.

I'm still laughing at Jodi's hair donation .. that's like giving your fingernails to charity.

While I do agree it is just about the LAMEST reason ever given to spare someone's life I have to respectfully disagree. Having a sweet little 5 year old girl in my life who is now battling cancer for the SECOND time in her life, I know Locks for Love is a valuable charity for those who need it.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 2m

Will be my 2nd interview with #JodiArias. Will ask her much more pointed questions. Suggestions?? #FOX10

If you talk to him (j/k :floorlaugh:), tell him no....no suggestions....cause I still have no respect for him!

I've decided that CMJA's best hope is for a recycling fanatic on the jury.

Didn't that just warm your cockles. She will work to save the planet :stormingmad: To he77 with a life. I will save a water bottle :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Humanehuman