Penalty Phase #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me or does she look nuts in those 3 pics?

And Jodi wants us to believe she and Travis did *advertiser censored* shoots...much different than the sex photos aren't they. I see a head with hair in the mirror. Has longer hair than I've seen on Travis. When were these made? and for whom? Some Jodi had made to make Travis jealous? I just can't reconcile those three and the sex photos.

In my imaginary scenario in which they write tell-all books, Nurmi retires to sail his Barkalounger around the Caribbean and Wilmott moves to an unnamed eastern European country to open a cute little café and nail salon.

Sent from my hippocampus using Tapatalk

thumbs up!
And Juan spends the fortune he makes off of his book to make sure criminals can't do interview and sell f*&$% t-shirts! (while hanging out with his long term lady friend sipping Margaritas in honor of all he has stood up for)

Are you serious she actually whipped out a tee shirt with the words survivor on it ? Survivor of what? That she was able to slaughter a very nice person who was successful and never hurt anyone and was able to come out without a scratch on her? The nerve of prisoner#2013 never ceases to amaze me.

Yeah and she even said she was a survivor weather anybody believed it or not. My blood pressure literally rose! I pray with all my heart that the killer get the DP. Her parents stoic no emotion!

Not to be a total ***** but I am a graphic designer by profession, and the notion that she "designed" that T-shirt is hilarious! Anyone with a computer and Microsoft Word could have done better. I am actually surprised she didn't use Word Art for a snazzy effect.

Am still pretty speechless over the allocution. She started out OK , if you ignored the fact that this was lying sack Jodi Arias. But then it became the All About Me Show (surprise!) and that was a turnoff. And then when Wilmott started in AGAIN on the"abuse" and implying that poor widdle Jodi snapped...ARGH!!

Really, and what did she actually do, how did she actually "design" it ? Write out that one word "Survivor" on a piece of paper and give it to someone, then they went out and had it made?
Oh wait, it was probably all done over the phone, all designers do it that way, don'tcha know. :rolleyes:

Too bad. Nonprofits take terrible hits when these kind of stories air. I worked for one for a long time, and the agencies we served did a lot of good with very little money. It's a tragedy when this kind of thing occurs -- many people are hit hard.

The jury cant be watching what she is saying After Dark people!!! The admonition forbids them to...omg is HLN trying to get Nurmi to file yet ANOTHER mistrial motion here????

I would like to help, Im in Miami Florida but if there is something I can do from here please let me know =)

Since 911 happened, I wanted to join FEMA.
Hubby says no......
But I still want to go out and help if I can!

Really, and what did she actually do, how did she actually "design" it ? Write out that one word "Survivor" on a piece of paper and give it to someone, then they went out and had it made?
Oh wait, it was probably all done over the phone, all designers do it that way, don'tcha know. :rolleyes:

Disclaimer: If you find any flaws in my amazingly designed Tee shirts, IT'S NOT MY FAULT! CMja

I just made the mistake of watching JA in court today again. So now that's 38 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

Guess I'll go quietly into the night and forget about that....

I would like to help, Im in Miami Florida but if there is something I can do from here please let me know =)

I'm in the Sunshine State too (darn these humid summers!!)

looking for animals shelters that are running and need supplies in the Moore area.

They could come here to Tennessee to find a jury that knows zip about Jodi. No-one that I know knows about this case. I'm flummoxed.

Too bad. Nonprofits take terrible hits when these kind of stories air. I worked for one for a long time, and the agencies we served did a lot of good with very little money. It's a tragedy when this kind of thing occurs -- many people are hit hard.

Well from what I read, arias is one of many hardships over there...

Sporadic here due to weather...so how does she give interviews if jail is so strict? AND, wonder if it occurred to her when she was standing before that jury that they all have seen her whoo haa.:banghead::seeya:

I guess this case must be getting to me, 'cause this really cracked me up, :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Dr. Drew: "As a human being, I have compassion for her." Tell you what, Dr. D.......I am a human being last time I checked and I have absolutely NO compassion for this cold-blooded killer who shows not an ounce of remorse for what she did! Are you looking for an interview, Dr. D.????

I know it's pure evil, but I'm still :floorlaugh: that no-one at HLN got an interview .. I bet they were all :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod