Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geesh, you're right. Didn't that look like a SNL skit or something?

Let's write a poem for the Poet JA (where did that come from??)

Sitting on death row..
Watching my hair grow...

...oh look a little ant !
..an audience to hear my rant....

I know someone who's been in the very same jail Jodi is in now. It's referred to as 'Camp Snoopy' among the varying levels of criminal housing. I can't wait for Jodi's culture shock of her permanent housing.

:wagon: to WS Linn, and excellent post, I see it is your first. I completely agree, and, I see that angry nanosecond when JA speaks.

Thank you 21merc7, I forgot to say hello to you all - you guys are awesome :seeya:

I'm from Finland and have been following this case on my own while looking for a place where people discuss this case in depth... and found you just a few days ago!

Have you also noticed the nanosecond when she quickly looks the other way before replying? That gives her away and that's something that she can't control.

She would probably pass the lie detector due to her lack of emotions, but body language is something that one can't control completely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettScarpetta
No one has to listen to her. She is insignificant. But it is interesting to watch a true case study of evil and contempt.

If you can't take a step back and not be drawn in by her words then you should not watch. You are most likely too tender for it now. And that is okay. It had been a brutal 5 months after a brutal crime and a horrendous campaign if lying.

I can clearly see this for what it is. I am not driven by hate for her. I feel nothing for her. She is a snarky spoiled child.

Nothing more

I think when many of us say we hate her...what we mean is we hate what she did, what she takes no responsibility for, what she has no remorse for, and that she continues to make a mockery out of REAL domestic violence. JMO

BBM

But that makes her no different than most anyone that kills another human being with intent. Actually it makes her no different that the gang member that shoots up a rival gang member, I'm pretty sure they feel no remorse or responsibility for what they do.

It's a horrible thing she did but there are many horrible things being doing by people in this world. I don't blame TA's friends and family for the hate, they knew him in life. They formed a relationship with him.

My jaw dropped when Troy said (in Fox interview) "Why do you want to do these interviews?" and the convicted murderer said "Why do YOU want to do these interviews?"

It is my opinion she is a snarky little poop.

Just a friendly note:

With emotions running high on "both" sides today, those that wish to bait and argue are likely to be out in full force.
IMO, it isn't worth wasting your time to reply if you feel it is just a pot-stirrer - reason won't help. They don't want to see your point of view. They only want to irritate others and get a thrill out of your anger or frustration.

My motto for the day:
SCROLL THE TROLLS!

This bears repeating throughout the day! Don't fall for the Troll Bait!

Hey, when she talked about not being able to have children or experience motherhood, did anyone else yell THANK GOD at the tv? lol! My 12 yr old son even yelled that when he heard her say that.

Ahhh there is hope for the younger generation!!! They get it.

:seeya:

So here's what's really bothering me this morning. It's bothered me before but it's on my mind again after her ridiculous interviews last night.

I HATE that fact that she doesn't care what she did. She has ZERO remorse, and more importantly, I think she loves what she did. I just can't reconcile how a person cannot have regret or be sorry!!!!

SHE DOES NOT CARE and I can't seem to let go of the anger in regards to that. It feels like there will never be that small sense of 'closure' because she thinks this is all a big publicity tour, The Jodi Arias Show, no mind that Travis is dead.

It's eating me alive.

As long as people shove a microphone in her face and then people listen to what she says, then the publicity tour will be there. There can't be no publicity if she is ignored.

aaahahahahha. "I feel a little betrayed by them" she says of the jury....betrayal to Jodi usually means stabs, slashes and gun shots. Jury better thank their lucky stars she's locked up.

Is it just me or is her head getting bigger? Literally

Morning everyone...

I haven't watched any of CMJA's interviews, sort of curious and sort of not. Plus she made me so MAD during her jury speech with all her patronization of the other women she'll be in prison with. UGH.

Now, I'm really hoping and really excited to see the interviews with jurors after they give her the DP!

Mostly cause it will be very interesting to hear their take and also because what they say will probably make whosherdoodle mad.

NO...I take that back...that they will get any of HER attention is probably what will make her mad.

I say YAY!! I really hope we hear from them.

Honestly though, I woke up and said a little prayer for the jurors. It's got to be the hardest biggest decision they'll ever make. If they give her the DP, I really hope they are all clear that she really gave herself the sentence per the law.

BBM

I agree. It's impossible for me to feel emotion, especially one strong as hate, when I never gave a damn (or even knew her) about her beforehand. These tv interviews are her trolling everyone and those that listen and watch are doing exactly what she wants, giving her an audience.

The upside of the interviews for me, this is all footage the news will use when JA gets the needle. TV viewers will say "who I thought she died years ago".

In her sick mind it is her way of "memorializing" herself.

But it is so interesting what the DT tried to do to Dr. DeMarte and then yesterday they used DD's diagnosis to their benefit.

I have seen all for now. I think that is all there is right. This one is a hoot he nails Her big time
:p
Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I for one am extremely happy this guy is getting all the accolades today, instead of MK.
:floorlaugh:

There you go. SPOT ON! She herself in very many ways created the media circus, going back five years ago when she sought out the media on her own.

OT: This trial illustrates that there needs to be an overhaul of the prison system. If life in prison consisted of the solitary existence that those on death row experience (23 hours a day in solitary), then we all might be more willing to accept it.

I don't WANT JA teaching and organizing and acting like she's running a mini-corporation from her jail cell. I want to know that she's sitting there 23 hours a day for the rest of her life staring at the grout in the cell block walls.

i really think all that BS she said about her many projects in prison and leading such a productive life while there was another big mistake. if i were on that jury, the last thing i'd want is for her to be some kind of social activities director in prison.
this isn't about what kind of life she's going to have----she should HAVE no life, and i think her pointing out to them that there are ways she can kind of enjoy her time if she gets life will help them go the other way.

Jodi has learnt nothing from her own experience, has she, that compulsion to talk, oh, to explain, (if only peanuts like us, as well as the jury would Listen! .Then we would Understand Everything), now she has to have the Last Word.
Cool as a cucumber, worrying about lip gloss and stripped pants, whilst a jury of her peers attempts to assess if she lives or dies...
Warmly assuring us that she is feeling surrounded by love and support, (oh, thank goodness!), but she cannot even bring herself to make a credible attempt at any apology. (We get it Jodi, we really do, no one is expecting your apology to actually undo anything.No. With your incredibly high IQ, competent legal team, and loving family and supporters, why don't you get it about the apology?)
Having had a not very good day, and having watched the three interviews, is the allocution worth a watch, or should I save myself?
(To the poster who mentioned the impatient "Large Marge" in the last thread, thank you for making my day. I would have thanked you then and there, but I had to get a cloth to clean up the mouthful of tea I "laughed" onto the desk!)

Honestly, I think watching the allocution is a complete waste of time. I am sure you could almost state it verbatim without even watching it because it is JA just as she has been all along. You will get the more ignorant parts pointed out to you on this board (like what she said about Travis' grandma and holding up the stupid t-shirt) because those who saw it were disgusted.
Save yourself the 19 minutes and hug your family, pets, friends or neighbors instead.
IMO

Good morning, you fine Websleuthers! :seeya:

I absolutely refused to watch any of the interviews, not only because JA doesn't deserve the attention (and any more of my energy!), but because it's so much more entertaining to read everyone's reaction here!

Arias really thinks she's some sort of rock star, that people are fascinated by her. Well, in a way that's true, because she's such a freak of nature, in the same league as the giant African snails that seem to be taking over South Florida (they're as big as a man's hand and eat everything, including CONCRETE and STUCCO...seriously!)

But I guess Troy Hayden must have gotten the memo: don't be such a weenie and a suck up, eh? JA gets angry when people don't play by her rules. Skeery.

Please, jury, come back with the DP today. Please. Thank you.

Thank you 21merc7, I forgot to say hello to you all - you guys are awesome :seeya:

I'm from Finland and have been following this case on my own while looking for a place where people discuss this case in depth... and found you just a few days ago!

Have you also noticed the nanosecond when she quickly looks the other way before replying? That gives her away and that's something that she can't control.

She would probably pass the lie detector due to her lack of emotions, but body language is something that one can't control completely.

Wow, Finland! I didn't know there would be any coverage there. I did hear it on in the background a youtube channel from U.K. and the lady doing the video briefly mentioned she felt JA did it.

Yes, I notice the eyes moving the other way. I also see the evil little glint that comes up. It is scary to see, but you are correct, you have to pay attention or it is gone before you can notice. Sometimes there is a very subtle lip curl too, but so slight one can miss it.

I agree she could pass a lie detector. Not only do I think she is not upset about any of this, I think she believes her own lies. So, she would not show a blood pressure raise, pulse raise or any stress signals. She may get happy, but that wouldn't trigger a lie detector.

Thanks for joining us!

I did not watch her interviews nor will I.
I just don't want to waste my time listening to another pack of lies, and frankly, looking at her face makes me nauseous. It is NOT all about the murderer-it's about her victim, Travis, and seeking justice for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti