Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really surprised she never tried to off her sister.

Early on there was a report that she had hit her brother in the head with a baseball bat. I don't know if it was ever proved or not, but hey, it's Jodi, so it could very well be true.

I caved in and watched the GMA interview. I wanted to reach through my monitor and smack her :furious: Jodi is evil personified. :moo:

Don't watch the others. GMA had the toughest questions and the interviewer clearly showed he didn't believe her BS. The others are either fawning over her or asking only softball questions and let her go on and on about her BS. IMO

It's approaching midnight in Japan. Goodnight all :eek:fftobed: I expect a death penalty verdict for the monster when I wake up in the morning!! Come on jury!!:seeya:

:seeya: good nite lovely friend....
Sleep well...

Do you believe some people snap when it comes to heart brakes?
The guy was using his credit card buying his wife stuff at the store.
Shot her once...dead.

You said he bought the gun to kill. Kill whom? The wife because she cheated o. Him and he spent money on her. He could have left her. Wow

I think she's very glad she killed Travis, I've never seen a killer more satisfied with what they've done.

I personally believe she sung that creepy little Dido song while she was doing it. I'm serious.

When she said things changed after angela was born, it was really because her personality disorder she was born with , started showing up.
Actually it's quite simple - Arias can't handle not getting 100% of the attention from someone. That included her parents when Angela was born, Travis when he started seeing other women, and the Alexander family after the guilty verdict. Let's see how the attention-seeker does at ASPC Perryville should she get LWOP.

mmmmm hmmmmm (said in best nell carter voice)

Arias had a shoot and a miss with that HORRID tshirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:twocents:

making tshirts again much? Remember when the jury questioned her earlier about it: they know she made the other one.

Showing her latest tshirt is like a slap in the face to this jury and to all of mankind imhoo.

her tshirt would better have read: "survivor's"

(ala her last creation: "Travis Alexander's")

As for her locks of love bull pucky I am a cancer survivor and I would go bald rather than wear any wig knowing it came from the hair off of that head. How nasty!!!!!!!!!!

:twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents:

jodi doesn't know y her mother didn't testify?
BS

Just like she doesn't know why her defense team didn't try the insanity plea...question courtesy of Amy Murphy, who is eligible for a Darwin Award with this question.

Vinnie on HLN said that he contacted AZ corrections and whether she gets DP or Life, she will be in a cell alone 23 hours a day. Her "queen of the jail" days are over. And, frankly, she should be thankful for her isolation - the long timers in prison would chew her up and spit her out. They would be disgusted by the little "media diva" coming in like she owns the place.

She would be for the first few years of LWOP. But as time passes and if she behaves, she earns easier restrictions and could eventually be housed in a nicer cell in a medium security setting.

Vinnie on HLN said that he contacted AZ corrections and whether she gets DP or Life, she will be in a cell alone 23 hours a day. Her "queen of the jail" days are over. And, frankly, she should be thankful for her isolation - the long timers in prison would chew her up and spit her out. They would be disgusted by the little "media diva" coming in like she owns the place.

According to the AZ Prisons site there are 4 levels of prisoner management classifications: maximum, close, medium, and minimum . People on death row are maximum 23 hrs. a day in their cell throughout their sentence. Those serving "life" may be downgraded to "close" after serving 2 yrs. and to "medium" after serving 5 yrs. Medium is as low as lifers can go, and it's not all day in a cell confinement. They can work, eat, fraternize with their miscreant peers outside their cell throughout the day, unless LWOP folks are an exception to the rule and I missed it.

I've posted this info a number of times when the fallacy of JA spending her life alone in her cell comes up, but it's very possible I'm wrong. If so, I'd like to be corrected so I don't keep misleading anyone.

So Jodi promised to donate her hair for the rest of her life.
I say her organs could be put to much better use ... especially while they are still relatively young and healthy.

Why were there no photos of "Victor Arias" with her in Costa Rica? Nurmi & Willmott probably aren't any good with Photoshop.

It would have been nice if her "talented artist" mitigating factor was countered by showing the actual original artists' versions (along with their credit) in a split screen with her versions. It turns out that she is a pretty good forger.

BBM

Well if you take into account her "forged" diary BS, her "forged" letters about pedo issue and the "forged" drawings I think she has some work to do! Good thing she will have plenty of alone time to work on her "skills". :floorlaugh:

more on tshirt:

didn't I see a tweet BEFORE HER whateverthehellothatwas yesterday that said she was selling DV shirts in jail??

or am I dreaming???

Hey everyone, Good morning :) So this morning I told my hubby Juan Martinez told the jury if they give CMJA LWOP because of Arizona law she will be out in 25 years. He said he thinks I misunderstood. So of course we have a bet. If I did misunderstand what Juan Martinez told the jury I will make chiles rellenos. So I told him I would come here and ask you guys. So what do you guys say?

Yes you did. If Jodi is given Life she will be eligible for parole in twenty years.
(25-5) If given LWOP, she will receive a lifting of the restrictions of her sentence, but she will remain in the custody of AZ Dept. of Corrections. Make those Chiles Rellenos good.

My body has taken severe hits from being held hostage in this chair for the past 4+ months.

...I feel your pain...
....although I have been practice dancing a fair bit.....:floorlaugh:

Abused, brave, misunderstood
Lacking makeup and lubricant
A survivor resting on sore laurels.

Least we forget jen's compelling plea, don't let her lies send her to death......

Um ok, how about stabbing, shooting and slicing Travis's neck as the reason she is sent to death?

mr. dood is feeling like a trial widower today (he's into this trial but he's not nearly as far gone as I am), so we're off to run some errands and grab a hamburger.

Ummmmm....hamburger all the way....it tastes so gooooood! Jodi Arias, can you smell all that meaty deliciousness from your cell? No? Too bad! Loser.

Back later for more verdict watching...and waiting.
:seeya:

As horrible as this crime is I know I personally could not vote for the death penalty. I believe she is extremely mentally ill. With all the crazy people behind bars for life why should it be any different for her. If you believe in killing mentally ill people who commit violent crimes then kill them all not just a few. IMO

Jeff Gold just said a lot of great stuff on FOX news...like the fact that JA had said in that interview how the jury has BETRAYED her, the very same jury that is still deliberating her fate.

How long did it take to gather everyone in the courtroom for reading of the verdict?

This jury is made up of people who are older than Jodi. I know I look back on my childhood and think Jodi had it pretty good. All those photos of the family. We were so poor we didn't take pictures, so I have no baby pictures or pictures of growing up. My dad drank, and the fights were epic. Jodi didn't have that. And yet, I've never killed a boyfriend. I think the worse I did was toilet paper a car or two in my teenage years. She can't blame her life on her family. I think her troubles started when her sister was born, and maybe that's why they don't appear close. To not graduate from high school is very telling to me. When you can't make yourself conform to even this basic requirement in life shows me she's wanted and gotten her own way for most of her life. I did see she cut the photo of her boyfriend and her down so it didn't include the white lines of what looks like cocaine on the side of the picture. Now she's trying to photoshop her life....it won't work. What she faces now is real and photoshop won't help her. She actually thinks she'll get out some day. I pray this jury takes that hope away from her so she's left with the same future she gave Travis...death.

I can relate so much. My mom died at the young age of 47 because her liver gave out. I had it pretty bad along with my brothers. Yet I know right from wrong and despite being in a very bad relationship where I felt rage and anger toward my boyfriend, I never hurt him. Jodi was a spoiled, self centered little %^*% who was not used to being told NO. And once Travis called her out and she knew Travis had her number she feared being exposed as the monster she is. My guess is she had threatened him with blackmail and when that didn't work she set into motion her evil plan of murder to silence him. She had to protect her facade at all costs. No one could know just how awful and evil she was. Travis knew and Jodi knew he had her number. Jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname