Hailey Dunn General Discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted I haven't followed this case as closely as ya'all, has BD actually said she was afraid Hailey was chained and tortured before? This article is quite spooky and creepy IMO. I guess we all think the worst but geeze....

...Speaking for the first time since her daughter’s remain were found, Billie Jean Dunn said she had spent the past two years fearing the worst, including that the girl was chained and tortured or had fallen victim to human traffickers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eves-ex-boyfriend-involved.html#ixzz2U0ib0UrV

Granted I haven't followed this case as closely as ya'all, has BD actually said she was afraid Hailey was chained and tortured before? This article is quite spooky and creepy IMO. I guess we all think the worst but geeze.......

I personally haven't seen that said before no.

Why I said I like her interviews is because she makes herself look worse in every one of them. She should have been like Shawn and kept her mouth shut. Oh well. Justice for Hailey.

I just can't believe anything that comes from her mouth and it feels so wrong I start to question why I feel so strongly against her. I pray for justice!!

I just can't believe anything that comes from her mouth and it feels so wrong I start to question why I feel so strongly against her. I pray for justice!!

Well she was convicted of lieing to LE after Hailey went missing so I don't suppose the LE believe everything she says either so you shouldn't feel so bad.

Speaking for the first time since her daughter’s remain were found, Billie Jean Dunn said she had spent the past two years fearing the worst, including that the girl was chained and tortured or had fallen victim to human traffickers.
In the first public comments since Hailey's remains were identified, Billie Jean Dunn said possibly the most painful part was picturing her daughter wondering why her mother and father hadn't found her.
‘I kept my hope the whole time. I did,’ the 36-year-old mother said. ‘That fear that she was dead, I put it way in the back of my mind.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eves-ex-boyfriend-involved.html#ixzz2U2GtNeWe
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I find this interesting somehow. Fearing the worst includes the possibility that she could be alive somewhere but not fearing that she is dead. Strange what human psychology does.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eves-ex-boyfriend-involved.html#ixzz2U2GpkqEq

A young lady was murdered. We don't know how or why yet but the bs drama and dog and pony show is not necessary. WHY LIE to protect a poi? That is the biggest question that needs to be answered.

"Things you don't think of normally just run through your mind, like what is somebody doing to her, what is she having to live through," said Dunn, who works as an administrative assistant in Austin. "That would just worry me sick. That would really drive me crazy."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/2...ing-missing-says-worried-about/#ixzz2U2Wan0M0

unusual wording catches my eye. It would or it did? Would suggests it didn't but would have if she had thought those things. The use of the word did would suggest those were actual concerns. I am not big on statement analysis type stuff. But the above really struck me odd.

JMO

to me it is strange that she is talking in the current time...my baby, what she is doing.....vs. what she "had to go through" complete opposite of IMO what would be correct wording. Maybe this article is from old stuff that was said before Hailey's body was found. (I dont mean to sound crass but this is strange)

"Things you don't think of normally just run through your mind, like what is somebody doing to her, what is she having to live through," said Dunn, who works as an administrative assistant in Austin. "That would just worry me sick. That would really drive me crazy."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/2...ing-missing-says-worried-about/#ixzz2U2Wan0M0

unusual wording catches my eye. It would or it did? Would suggests it didn't but would have if she had thought those things. The use of the word did would suggest those were actual concerns. I am not big on statement analysis type stuff. But the above really struck me odd.

JMO

And we know that these are the very types of things that were running through Clint's head, as evidenced by his trips to Mexico and his association with various groups concerned with human trafficking.

This is the Part II of the crime to me: The person(s) who knew exactly what happened to Hailey let the people who loved her dearly be tortured with these thoughts and fears rather than knowing the truth and being able to start to deal with it.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eves-ex-boyfriend-involved.html#ixzz2U2GtNeWe

I find this interesting somehow. Fearing the worst includes the possibility that she could be alive somewhere but not fearing that she is dead. Strange what human psychology does.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eves-ex-boyfriend-involved.html#ixzz2U2GpkqEq

When I read what she said about fearing the worst, my mind immediately went to that box of reading materials, she called their hobby. Also, what she said at the end of the first vigil held for Hailey; see you all in six months.

I understand Sweet Hailey's remains are still with the FBI. What kind of forensic testing could they still be doing? It seems to be taking so long
icon9.gif

ETA- I did notice who David sat next to at the memorial, meaningful?

Don't post much but have been here since the beginning for Hailey and will continue to be here until justice comes. My hope wanes that it will ever come but I must believe it will!!

When I read what she said about fearing the worst, my mind immediately went to that box of reading materials, she called their hobby. Also, what she said at the end of the first vigil held for Hailey; see you all in six months.

I understand Sweet Hailey's remains are still with the FBI. What kind of forensic testing could they still be doing? It seems to be taking so long
icon9.gif

ETA- I did notice who David sat next to at the memorial, meaningful?

Clint told him to sit next to him when Billie went to blast his mom.

JMO

Me too.

Thoughts and prayers for all the folks in Oklahoma. Devastating losses. From beloved pets to those precious children, it hurts my soul. I think about Hailey every day. I am glad the memorial is done and over with. Anxiously awaiting Justice for her, she deserves nothing less.

Clint told him to sit next to him when Billie went to blast his mom.
UGH! Do you know what she was blasting her about?
My mom always would say as I was growing up~ there's a time and place for everything. She would often follow that up with this is not the time or the place.

:mad: :confused:

UGH! Do you know what she was blasting her about?
My mom always would say as I was growing up~ there's a time and place for everything. She would often follow that up with this is not the time or the place.

:mad: :confused:

Connie was sitting where she was happy. Billie didn't like it because she wouldn't sit near where she was. She went over to Connie with one of the organisers and when Connie still said no she then sent another organiser over to her to tell her to get down. When she entered the room she sat next to Clint. Once she moved to go near his mom he told DD to move up so he was next to him instead. These people are hurting and have there own views about things and if she didn't want to sit in a certain area she shouldn't have had to.

I agree the wording is all wrong. She would think that, if she hadn't known all along, I agree. So no need to say "I thought x, y and z" because she didn't.

There WAS drama at the memorial which is why it started twenty minutes late. In actual fact the drama was caused by the people organising the memorial so no I don't believe the organisers wanted to keep it all about Hailey and in my opinion THEY made sure the attention went elsewhere.

OMG ... I didn't know this ... this is just so :( ... poor Hailey !

:banghead: Why do these "grown-ups" act like children ?

:rose: Rest In Peace, Hailey . . . :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member