Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
just me or does CMJA look unhappy with whatever Wilmott is whispering to her?

Why would she be unhappy?? After alllllll that she's done...I can't believe there is one or more thinking about life. Ugh.

Jury is hung. Looks like it's going to be a new jury. Jodi is going to get Life. My heart breaks for the Alexanders.

OMG jury can't agree.

Travis' sisters crying.
Carp! This breaks my heart!

I can't believe this. The poor ALexander family, my heart breaks for them.

Not good. I hope they go back and work, hard. Travis and his family deserve justice.

You could see this coming when five of them couldn't figure out that she's a felony murderer.

You can be sure there are at least seven ready to discharge their duties under the law which they vowed under oath to do when originally sworn in.

Betcha it's at least juror number 1 if not more. A couple on the back row bothered me too.

LIFE :jail: such an evil person she is if she gets a mistrial here we go again!:scared:

I was afraid of this
I'm a little confused though because they barely deliberated and they are already stating they can't reach a decision, they hardly had any time to figure out that they can't come to a decision UNLESS only ONE holdout who refuses to change mind?

That poor family.....
I'm sickened that this pathological lying manipulator who just whored herself out for more interviews may be able to live the rest of her life basking in her own ego.

Travis's family looks like each of them just felt JA stab them in the back. So much pain...

moo

I feel sick. Please let them come to a unanimous verdict on the DP. Poor Samantha started crying..this is not good :( I can't believe there are holdout(s) on the DP. It's what it was made for are crimes like this IMO. Ugghhh

I've tried really hard to not lose faith, but I just cannot believe this. All of her interviews should have been let in - including the ones she gave yesterday.

Unbelievable!

They do not want her blood on their hands...at least one of them anyway. Someone wants to leave it to someone else to decide.

Boy, they didn't talk very long to decide they can't agree. This is a major surprise.

Why would there be a new jury? Doesn't the judge sentence her to life or life without parole if the jury is hung?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member