Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
just wanted to say when JVM asked if there was anyone in America that hasn't seen this trial - my Huz raised his hand... :floorlaugh: he has not been watching - just snipnets here and there!

Also had to :floorlaugh: when NG just said that if she gets out in 20 years (with life sentence, 5 years already served) that she will still have enough energy to kill again... good one NG!!

It is interesting that the jury came in so soon with that. Some juries deliberate for days. Hmm...

I keep getting kicked off and can't get back on for a bit. I tried that chat link, but get a blank screen. Anyone want to explain that again? Maybe I am doing something wrong.

We could have it all wrong what is the entire group wants DP and there is one or two for Life

Travis' family are breaking my heart.
Anyone else want to go into that jury room and shake the ones doubting DP?

And here the killer sits-

hmmm.jpg

At least they came back to the courtroom to actually ask the question so they can return to deliberating instead of just filling out the form and calling it a day. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I bet the reason for a/the holdhout/s is that she seems to be out of her *advertiser censored***** mind... After seeing the survivor shirt especially...

I'm keeping the faith here:please:

Chris Hughes ‏@cshughes 3m
I just prayed w/ #TravisAlexander family. My heart is breaking for them. Can this please be done already?? Pls get it right #JodiArias jury.

she will get life which is much better than doing this all forever..this trial is taking too long we will all be geriatric messes by the time this is over..already my hair is getting more gray

What would Travis want done with her his killer?

The dp jurors need to remind the holdouts that jodi manipulated them when she basically said spare me because you are not hurting me you are hurting my family. MASTER MANIPULATOR !!!!!!!

They wanted on the jury knowing full well they agreed they could give death.what productive thing can this manipulative killer can be. Her gma interview was a good example of her vile narcissism vile self.

I don't get this, I thought this jury was picked because they had no problem with the DP

They are death qualified in the sense that they are not 100% for it and not 100% against it.

Are not categorically opposed to the imposition of capital punishment;
Are not of the belief that the death penalty must be imposed in all instances of capital murder—that is, they would consider life imprisonment as a possible penalty.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death-qualified_jury

I feel a tremendous amount of sympathy for this jury. What they've been through the last few months . . . . at least I had a mute button and you guys to talk with. They've had nobody. While I'm shocked and somewhat dismayed that they couldn't reach SOME verdict, I'm going to try and wait to see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member