Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think ckiller looked all that happy personally. Also, if that have to get a new jury it will end up being like a new mini trial.

They need to keep in mind they are DP qualified, remind themselves of all the evidence they heard, the fact that they ruled this crime especially cruel and remember those two VIS's by Steven and Samantha.

If this jury can't make a decision, my head will blow clear off my neck. Mark my words.

I don't get this, I thought this jury was picked because they had no problem with the DP

She poisoned a potential new jury pool last night should one need to be empaneled.

The reporters should be really proud of their scoop - they are complicit in this..:banghead:

Me too ! Absolutely STUNNED !

All 12 Jurors voted 1st Degree Pre-meditated Murder and 7 Jurors voted for Felony Murder as well.

All 12 Jurors voted for EXTREME CRUELTY.

Now WHY can't they agree on the DP ? It makes NO SENSE IMO !

If they give her LIFE w/ or w/o parole they have let down Travis and his Family !

IF JA does NOT get the DP, "You can mark my words" -- I will NEVER EVER TRUST A JURY AGAIN !

:twocents:

*Hugs* DGC. Let's hang in there. Perhaps a shower of pixie dust will change their minds and they will vote death.

This is the jury that saw all the evidence of how of a manipulative evil monster JA is. And how she lied. They listened to JM's closing. If they can't come to a death verdict, I don' think another jury will be able to.

Laugh it up Jodi. It won't be funny in 20 or 30 years.

Then they should not have been on the jury. They stated they could give the DP, now they can't?:steamed::banghead:

I think there are people on the jury who didn't agree with the majority from the beginning (i. e., with first degree, and/or with extreme cruelty). They thought "I'll bide my time, and when it comes to death, when there has to be a unanimous decision, I'll hold my ground, and gum up the works."

And it may be, as you say, people that said they could give death when they were being questioned for jury duty, really couldn't.

Coming out with "We can't come to a decision" this quick is weird, imo. This whole trial stinks to high heaven. :stormingmad:

Camille Kimball ‏@CamilleKimball 1m

3 jurors, all women, just led into the deliberations area carrying their lunches from downstairs purchases. #JodiArias

I'm just so sorry, but I would need a shock belt! I would make that sister at the dahmer trial look like she just wanted a hug... just saying.

I cant watch this monster anymore today. I'm not blaming anyone, but someone on the jury is going to feel like **** on toast when they get to see the real jodi in action.

Gosh I totaly agree

She poisoned a potential new jury pool last night should one need to be empaneled.

And that is exactly why it was ridiculous that the media ban was lifted before the penalty phase was over. That should never have been done.

I'm sure that was CMJA's goal. Doing those interviews was a win win situation for her. If she was sentenced to death - she still got to speak and be the center of attention. If the jury hung on the dp, then she just made sure that there are very few people left who don't know exactly who she is and what she's done.

No. We would have to have a mini trial as the evidence has to be explained to them. This has got to be brutal for the Alexanders.

Not to mention the Alexander family being away from their loved ones while attending the trial, the expense of attending (gas, lodging, etc.) and most importantly being robbed of closure....

:banghead:

I agree this realy bothers me they should have been honest from the onset of Voir Dior

I don't think it's a matter of being dishonest, I would imagine the power to take someone's life is a huge burden when the time actually comes.

I've posted here behind my iPad... pro DP.., its not a burden I would want. It's easy to say it from where I am sitting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They only asked the question. There's still hope that they can sway those one or two jurors. This is crazy, but not shocking. Deciding someone's fate is a tremendously heavy burden.

This is CORRECT. They only asked the question.
wrong

I sincerely hope the jury saw cmja smirking at their question. Please let them bring this trial to end end one way or another.
This is a smart jury. They can consider the law and facts they were given carefully, and come to a decision based on that. It seems far too soon to give up.
Whatever their decision, I hope it is swift, well thought out, and is made soon to be merciful to all those involved.

If this jury hangs, the next one will know a heck of a lot more about the evil murderer, and they will want give her the DP.

Someone or somebody's on that jury can't pull the trigger .... Ugh!

C'mon jury dig deep .....

I'm praying for the jury at this time .... please Our Dear Lord give them strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrskrash2012