SIDEBAR #5- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joining the party....sick of the "it's my party and I'll cry if I wanna".

Torched cherry and coke!

I'm perplexed, murder1, cruel circumstances, what's the effing hold up? JA teaching the majority of Spanish speaking inmates Spanish

WTF

Question where has softail been lately???

Just looked at the calendar, next Tuesday is May 28...
5 years to the day, she stole the murder weapon from her grandparents house.
I'll take that day for a sentencing verdict from the jury.

Couple other cases where the dates coincide:
May 5, 2009, Sheri, Garett and Gavin Coleman were murdered.
May 5, 2011 Christopher Coleman was convicted of murdering his wife and 2 sons

Oct 3, 1995 OJ Simpson was found not guilty of murdering Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown
Oct 3, 2008 OJ Simpson was found guilty of robbery charges (10 counts)

Today is our sweet angel Kaitlin's 20 the birthday...since she was murdered and thrown in the swamp to rot , we have to remember it without her.....
For you KK....fly free with the angels... you are loved and missed.....
*raises glass to Kaitlin, Cubeegirl and all your family*

*adds another glass for Basilcat, Jennifer and family*

*adds one more to all the other Sleuthers whose own tragic loss of family members and friends have brought them here*

She's going to fit in fine in jail methinks .. I think Jodi has always been a little , this personality she's using at the moment was manufactured for working at restaurants and dating Travis.

I was thinking something similar earlier today. She created a personality for being Mormon. That's over now; no spiritual references in her statement to jury. She created a personality for the relationship with Darryl, hence his bizarre utopian perspective of the "old" Jodi. The only consistency is that inside she has always been a nasty criminal .

I agree 100%! I have always thought that Bobby Juarez was way more her 'type' then any other. Didn't she say somewhere (can't remember where though) something about being raised around/with gangs?

Yes she did .. and look at her other friend from school .. Patti ..

I'm don't drink anymore, but I could use a shot or 2 of something. What a day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm getting the nails done and a pedi but when I get home a bottle of wine will certainly be opened at our house. For two reasons one I'm pissed that we have come this far and the jury is likely going to hang and two I'm on vacay mode.

Hope you're wrong there Hat!

This judge bent over backward during the guilt phase to avoid any appeal issues imo. Now she's read them the Allen charge, which IIUC encourages jurors in the minority to reconsider rather than hang. I think this judge is fed up with this trial and wants it over, don't you? 5 months is way long enough. LOL

Sure she does, but IMO she does not have it in her to be as firm as she needs to be. For instance, she should keep sending them back time and time again and only call it a deadlock maybe after 5 -10 times. I think she will cave after 2 or maximum of 3 times. She just has not shown me she has a strong backbone.

Another example. Look how she allowed all those darn sidebars. She should have refused Wilmcott's approach requests and told her to object from her seat. That was ridiculous the time waisting that went on.

Question where has softail been lately???

I was wondering that myself yesterday...I looked and if memory serves, she hasn't posted in 5/14. I didn't actually read all of the posts to see if she said anything - I am not a stalker, after all! hehehehehe!!

Hey Softail...some of us are thinkin' 'boutcha!!

I agree 100%! I have always thought that Bobby Juarez was way more her 'type' then any other. Didn't she say somewhere (can't remember where though) something about being raised around/with gangs?
Frigga, in one of those pictures on HLN showing her as a teen with the Patti that didn't show up in court, she just about looks like she is giving a gang pose.

I think they will come to some kind of a resolution tomorrow afternoon. I cannot imagine them leaving and heading off into a 4 day weekend, w/out telling the judge what is up. They will either 'hang' or come up with a verdict by tomorrow afternoon, imo.

I don't understand why those who want to talk about the case have to hang out here. I don't want to talk music and such , just the case, right now. Call me perplexed.

I was wondering that myself yesterday...I looked and if memory serves, she hasn't posted in 5/14. I didn't actually read all of the posts to see if she said anything - I am not a stalker, after all! hehehehehe!!

Hey Softail...some of us are thinkin' 'boutcha!!

PM Softail and let her know she's missed.

There's something very unusual about Darryl Brewer. The way he talks... it would annoy me after a certain (short) period of time.

Word!

I imagine how happy Jodi and Darryl must've been early on...spending hour upon hour gazing into one another's eyes, speaking in that stilted, affected, smarter-than-the-other-people way they both seem to talk. Bleh.:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayana2cool4school