SIDEBAR #5- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahaha she calls her cellmates her roommates .. oh and weirder that she had a dream she saw Travis in jail and she said 'what are you doing here?' and he said 'Well, we all have to do time for what we've done.'

So what now Travis is a criminal just like her?

maybe all the new outlets will start sending the haters to interview CMJA.
That's what the people really want to see.

Beth Karas just said she doesn't think the judge will hang this jury. She said there was another trial in Arizona recently where the jury deliberated life/death for 4 days and ultimately reached a verdict of death.

Let's hope this jury follows suit with the verdict. :please:

Hahahaha she calls her cellmates her roommates .. oh and weirder that she had a dream she saw Travis in jail and she said 'what are you doing here?' and he said 'Well, we all have to do time for what we've done.'

To me it seems she is still trying to paint Travis as an abuser, and trying to say little innocent JA never wanted to play romper room before marriage, TA drove her to it. As if anyone cares who plays romper room.

Beth Karas just said she doesn't think the judge will hang this jury. She said there was another trial in Arizona recently where the jury deliberated life/death for 4 days and ultimately reached a verdict of death.

Let's hope this jury follows suit with the verdict. :please:

JMO
I have no faith in this judge being firm with the jury. I believe she will cave into them if they start claiming deadlock a couple of times. She just has not shown me that she has any backbone whatsoever.

Is there a list of all her interviews somewhere?TIA

Lololololololol.....I love it! She has this fantasy she's this character in a movie...she's not. She's predictable and banal....just another jilted lover who happens to have been vicious enough to garner headlines.

To me it seems she is still trying to paint Travis as an abuser, and trying to say little innocent JA never wanted to play romper room before marriage, TA drove her to it. As if anyone cares who plays romper room.

She's going to fit in fine in jail methinks .. I think Jodi has always been a little , this personality she's using at the moment was manufactured for working at restaurants and dating Travis.

I really hope nobody is in a :panic: about this jury....too *much* wrong info/rumours/speculation to get a clear picture of what's *really* going on behind closed doors...I have faith in the jury!

Mrs G, she really said that regarding Travis ? The utter gall. Really she is like slapping folks in the face.

I just heard On JVM that Sam and Tanisha were seen crying terribly over the jury mess.

Yes, Nancy Grace, I do believe she has finally outsmarted the jury.

Couldn't watch HLN today .. helped my frame of mind immensely ..

JMO
I have no faith in this judge being firm with the jury. I believe she will cave into them if they start claiming deadlock a couple of times. She just has not shown me that she has any backbone whatsoever.

Hope you're wrong there Hat!

This judge bent over backward during the guilt phase to avoid any appeal issues imo. Now she's read them the Allen charge, which IIUC encourages jurors in the minority to reconsider rather than hang. I think this judge is fed up with this trial and wants it over, don't you? 5 months is way long enough. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow