SIDEBAR #5- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Klackers. The object was to hold he metal ring, and moving your hand up and down (I'm not making this up), swing the balls so that they would klak up, then down, continuously.

The actual result was often facial injury, scalp lacerations, broken teeth, and occasionally, exploding klacker balls requiring trips to the ER. This is why they were banned in my JHS. Oh, that and the fact that Bruce Lee was really big at the time, so using them as Nunchaku was particularly popular.

Hmmm probably not something we could gift to jodi, but I enjoyed thinking about her breaking her two front teeth ;)

Or purple...

What Rhymes With Purple?

They say there is nothing that rhymes with purple,
But how 'bout a thing that's called Maple Syruple?
And small little birds who go tweet and chirple,
Now those are the things that will rhyme with purple.

They say there is nothing that rhymes with purple,
But what about those who eat and then burple?
Which sounds very rude and not like a chirple,
But those are the things that will rhyme with purple.

Purple and syruple and chirple and burple,
The man Wyatt Earp, he was known as Eurple,
That is my story; my name's Harry Hurple,
Excuse me while I have some purple syruple.

by David Ronald Bruce Pekrul

Im really sick of hearing....."deadlocked" and "the jury's not gettin along" seriously....I've eatin an entire bag of pizza rolls...2 choco tacos.... AND smoked an entire pack of cigs watching this coverage. I can't stand how they blow everything out of proportion. Ugh

Something curious, JA never has a wrinkle on her forehead, how is that possible?

Not a worry in her head. Never. Is she human?

When I think my forehead creases, even when I was a teen. She is like a robot.

BBM Is this a trick question?

Klackers!!! dentist's friend!
I have some here..the big balls..(snicker) the banned ones..1969
I. Am. A. Packrat.

OMG! We totally had those as playtoys.

Should I be concerned that my parents had nefarious intentions? :scared:

Seriously.....glass balls smashed together repeatedly......what a great kids' toy!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

The great thing about that dangerous toy was that it actually took a heck of a lot of skill and broken knuckles before you could master it. I almost gave up until one day, it just "clicked" (or rather "clacked"--LMAO) and I got the hang of it.

A group of us would hang out at lunch and get them going and I swear the racket we made sounded like a swarm of locusts on steroids. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::

On behalf of all Websleuthers, allow me to be the first to commend you on your ball handling.

Isn't he the boss there? Pink, tents, bread & water? Can't he require media visitors who want to speak to an inmate follow the same rules as all other visitors? Restricted hours, plexiglass, stripes, chains?

first he says she has a 1st amend. right to speak then says he is stopping it.
Contradiction, no?

Why ? I don't see poster acting out here.

The volunteer mods have real lives. We tend to go stir-crazy and make lots of work for them when we're waiting for something to happen. A classroom of bored third graders, us.

LOL Klackers. The object was to hold he metal ring, and moving your hand up and down (I'm not making this up), swing the balls so that they would klak up, then down, continuously.

The actual result was often facial injury, scalp lacerations, broken teeth, and occasionally, exploding klacker balls requiring trips to the ER. This is why they were banned in my JHS. Oh, that and the fact that Bruce Lee was really big at the time, so using them as Nunchaku was particularly popular.

Aaah . . . the good ol' days. :floorlaugh:

Im really sick of hearing....."deadlocked" and "the jury's not gettin along" seriously....I've eatin an entire bag of pizza rolls...2 choco tacos.... AND smoked an entire pack of cigs watching this coverage. I can't stand how they blow everything out of proportion. Ugh

Looks like it's time for the Nacho Locos and a liter o' Coke. Then, head for the peanut M&M's.

Effective immediately? So no Lifetime interview?

Joe Arpaio ‏@RealSheriffJoe 47m

Some of u r mad about the jodi arias interviews. Pls Understand: We can't step on her 1st amendment rights. We allowed them & now - no more.

Joe Arpaio ‏@RealSheriffJoe 39m

thanks 4 reminding me of this misnomer on the internet: we did NOT buy Jodi makeup. We wouldn't do that. The media provided it to her.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

The great thing about that dangerous toy was that it actually took a heck of a lot of skill and broken knuckles before you could master it. I almost gave up until one day, it just "clicked" (or rather "clacked"--LMAO) and I got the hang of it.

A group of us would hang out at lunch and get them going and I swear the racket we made sounded like a swarm of locusts on steroids. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

That's hysterical! I remember me and my sister getting these for Christmas. Mine were purple. Then hers broke and I wouldn't let her use mine.

OMG, the good old days....!

Shrimp Louie @ grandmas house for dinner :)
picture.php

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1792&pictureid=15405

Isn't he the boss there? Pink, tents, bread & water? Can't he require media visitors who want to speak to an inmate follow the same rules as all other visitors? Restricted hours, plexiglass, stripes, chains?
Extremely lax in some areas, extremely overly involved in others. No balance. That would be him.

I remember seeing these once upon a time, but what the heck do these clacky balls actually do? There are so many other things that I want to ask, but all of them will get me a TO :)
Clackers!!!!
You get them clacking by pulling up slightly on the ring in a rythm. When they're clacking well you pull up sharply and the balls go over your hand and clack above and below. They are innocent albeit dangerous 1960's fun.

I'm not one to put myself out there, but right now I could use some help. I'm asking for prayers for myself. I'm sitting here crying. I know what I need to do, but I'm too scared to do it. My marriage is all but done. What makes it hard is my two kids and I'm a stay at home mom. Please if you could say a little prayer for me, I'd appreciate it.

I am just getting home and catching up and read. I see you have 53 thanks on this post so I assume that many people have helped . But I still want to reinforce that there are places here at Websleuths to go. There is the downstairs that is private that has prayer group and help group. If others that know can help and direct and do post for venom .. that would be great. I do not do the private rooms on WS often but I know there are many people down there to help.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I honestly don't think this jury will hang. They've been through too much to go out like that. What scares me is the fact they sent that message to the Judge so quickly. I wish I knew the split. It's good that they finished the day without another note. I assume they're going to sleep on it. Dear God, DP or LWOP, just make a decision. Spare the Family and everyone else from anymore of that Evil Thing. God Speed...this means you jurors...

Joe Arpaio ‏@RealSheriffJoe 47m

Some of u r mad about the jodi arias interviews. Pls Understand: We can't step on her 1st amendment rights. We allowed them & now - no more.

Joe Arpaio ‏@RealSheriffJoe 39m

thanks 4 reminding me of this misnomer on the internet: we did NOT buy Jodi makeup. We wouldn't do that. The media provided it to her.

So....NOW you can step on her "first amendment rights" but you couldn't before? What is the difference now? LOLOL ooooook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500